march 30, 11/approved
Passport Req..
march 30, 11
VISA ISSUED...
april 13
LANDED..........
APRIL 20
this has got to be an update

girls hubby and I just spent the last 1hr on the phone preparing, at first it was hard as he thinks he is a smart and quick thinker, but when I asked the man how old I was the man said 37, I really wanted to smack the man with the frying pan so hard, im not 37, im only 36, lol and when I ask him my DOB, well thats another story, first it was aaaaaaaam july aaaaaaam 31 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam ****, that is when the pan landed on his head.lol
I ask him who propose he said I did, im like no i didnt he said yes you did, he is too funny, me im too shy to talk to man much more propose, this guy got game,

but after he realize that he do need to prepare. so we will do this again tomorrow.

can you believe he was trying to get away saying how they might bug his (cellphone) boy trelawny men the bush get in dem head, lol

I just love him he is so funny. cant wait for him to be here, we too belong together, and if a girl so much as look at him I will kick her but. my property, lol lol

Irving

Feb 28, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/01/11
File Transfer...
09/02/11
Med's Done....
20/09/10
Passport Req..
15/08/11
Llmaya, ive been in Edmonton for about 14 years, i'm actually from Grande Prairie area, very smal town of about 160 people ..no joke! He will be in shock, I have warned him as often as can about this icebox!!! His motivating factor is how much work there is and $$ to be made in alberta, he said he was fine in we lived int he bush! Note.. he has no idea what bush living here is compared to Jamaica!
WAiting.. sounds like your hubby has a goose egg, from the cast iron!! lol... my hubby and i play trivia all the time on the phone, and he amuses me with his timelines, and events..
My man just sent me a picture of the curry chicken he just prepared... omg i cannot wait for him to get here!!! im hungry!!

waiting-for-a-star

Mar 5, 2011
tdot
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 26, 10
File Transfer...
march 24,10
Med's Request
jan 12,11
Med's Done....
feb 11, 11
Interview........
march 30, 11/approved
Passport Req..
march 30, 11
VISA ISSUED...
april 13
LANDED..........
APRIL 20
Irving.. never heard that one before abt the goose, do explain, lol it sond intresting tholol

assignment and test are killing me, need some daggaring to calm the head

lilmaya

Mar 3, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
AOR Received.
No AOR Received
File Transfer...
14-12-2010
Med's Done....
05-08-2010
Interview........
No Interview Requested
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-07-2011
Irving : Yes girl Edmonton ain't got nuthin on Grande Prairie. LOL. I have never been that far North but spent most of my life in Alberta. Hopefully at the rate Kingston is moving these days he will get to enjoy a beautiful Alberta summer and transition to the ice box. :)

waiting-for-a-star : glad you finally got through to your husband and he is going to prepare!! You still have a week of prep time. :) Did they ask him to bring his passport to the interview?

IT'S TUESDAY KINGSTON!! LET'S GO!!!

ramdont

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 16, 2010
Doc's Request.
Nov, 2010
Med's Request
August, 2010
Med's Done....
August, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 16, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...........
LANDED..........
Waiting............
Morning All, I'm just anticipating that call today, didn't happen yesterday it will happen today!!!! Waiting your husband is something else!!! I'm glad you got through to him though God is good. Have a blessed day all!!!

Will update as soon as that phone rings.

waiting-for-a-star

Mar 5, 2011
tdot
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 26, 10
File Transfer...
march 24,10
Med's Request
jan 12,11
Med's Done....
feb 11, 11
Interview........
march 30, 11/approved
Passport Req..
march 30, 11
VISA ISSUED...
april 13
LANDED..........
APRIL 20
Morning Everyone

TODAY IS MY HUBBY BIRTHDAY ;D ;D HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MOST WONDERFUL MAN IN THE WORLD

How is everyone doing today, God is Good, all the time, and all the time God is .............

yes ladies glad to see everyone up and about,

DEAR JESUS, HOW CAN WE NOT SAY THANK YOU FOR ALL THE THINGS THAT YOU HAVE DONE, YOU HAVE BLESSED US WITH HUSBAND THAT WE LOVE SO DEARLY, WE APPRECIATE YOU GOD FOR NOT JUST WHAT YOU CAN DO BUT FOR WHO YOU ARE, YOU ARE THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA, WE WORSHIP YOU ALONE, THIS MORNING WE GIVE YOU GLORY AND HONOR ALL MAJESTY AND POWER BELONG TO YOU. GOD YOUR WORDS DECLARE THAT WHEN MEN LIFT YOU UP THEN YOU WILL DRAW THEN CLOSER TO YOU, WE PRAISE YOUR NAME JESUS. WE KNOW LORD THAT WHEN THE PRAISES GO UP THEN THE BLESSINGS WILL COME DOWN. HELP US LORD TO GO BACK TO THE HEART OF WORSHIP WHERE ITS ALL ABOUT YOU JESUS.

DEAR GOD YOU ALREADY KNOW THE DESIRES OF OUR HEARTS, AND WE ASK THAT YOU GRANT US THE DESIRES TODAY, WE KNOW AS YOUR WORD SAID HE THAT ASKS RECEIVES AND HE THAT SEEKS FINDS. TODAY LORD YOU ARE THE ALMIGHTY GOD AND NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU, TEACH US HOW TO WAIT AS YOU WORK ON OUR BEHALF, GUIDE US AND PROTECT US EACH AND EVERYONE OF US TODAY AND KEEP OUR MND STAYED ON YOU IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY

AND ALL THE PEOPLE SAY...............AMEN

waiting-for-a-star

Mar 5, 2011
tdot
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 26, 10
File Transfer...
march 24,10
Med's Request
jan 12,11
Med's Done....
feb 11, 11
Interview........
march 30, 11/approved
Passport Req..
march 30, 11
VISA ISSUED...
april 13
LANDED..........
APRIL 20
Hey Ramdont dont just update keep the forum burning girl, we miss you in the action speak up in the days, lol

Lilmaya, yes girl they did ask for his passport, do you think that is a good thing, God knows I hope they just visa it up that same day. (considering the uhman is so nice, and acknowledge that hubby is coming from far) hubby voice,
This morning I woke up check my email and noticed that I received an email from Ecas tracker, so excited that they finally made an update, since they have changed since I started this journey, this is what is said.

Hello, This is the e-CAS Tracker system at https://ecas.carroll.org.uk We can now see the details of your application on e-CAS...

Latest update: "We started processing your application on April 12, 2010." This means that either:

1. Your e-CAS just got activated for the first time, or

2. You just joined the e-CAS Tracker (welcome!), or

3. A new part of your application is showing up, e.g. the PR applicationas opposed to the sponsorship part, or

4. Occasionally this could mean your mailing address has been added or removed from e-CAS.

Its funny because this is what it has been sayng since day one there was no new update.....I wonder what that means

Well today is a new day and we anticipates new updates and songs of victory..

ebonyshine

Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2010
Doc's Request.
nov 2010
AOR Received.
july 2010

ebonyshine

Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2010
Doc's Request.
nov 2010
AOR Received.
july 2010
Waiting your husband is halrious! I read your post and started bursting out with a much needed laughter!. The dreaded tax season is approaching and the income i have to declare is waaaay more than I had antcipated. Income=thousands of $$$$ back to the gov.Oh do i miss those days of getting a refund! Need a new accountant! stressed beyond stressed! In addition I thinking about how to break it to my tennant that i want her to leave! My mind is in so places right now I can't even think!

Anyways on a lighter note I do hope that this is a day filled with great news from immigration! Talk to you sistas later!
Just read your recent post waiting. I've been avoiding ecas so as to not get any dissappointment. Gonna check right now!

lilmaya

Mar 3, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
AOR Received.
No AOR Received
File Transfer...
14-12-2010
Med's Done....
05-08-2010
Interview........
No Interview Requested
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-07-2011
AMEN!

waiting-for-a-star Happy Birthday Mr. Waiting!! I know it is so hard to celebrate birthdays.. anniversaries.. holidays without your loved one. Take joy in knowing that this is the last birthday you spend apart!! Make them stamp his passport same time!! Let's not forget his charm! LOL.

ramdont

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 16, 2010
Doc's Request.
Nov, 2010
Med's Request
August, 2010
Med's Done....
August, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 16, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...........
LANDED..........
Waiting............
Ecas is always saying we started processing your application.......... that's it!! I am home all day everyday having so much time to think. I have made preparations for hubby, bought him clothes arranged his drawers and whatever else necessary to make him comfortable. Only one thing is missing and it's the main ingredient...... hubby!!! Any suggestions as to what else I can do to pass time until hubby comes this weekend?

waiting-for-a-star

Mar 5, 2011
tdot
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 26, 10
File Transfer...
march 24,10
Med's Request
jan 12,11
Med's Done....
feb 11, 11
Interview........
march 30, 11/approved
Passport Req..
march 30, 11
VISA ISSUED...
april 13
LANDED..........
APRIL 20
EBONY I dont check no more, you should register with the ecase tracker thing, they will email you when there is an update, i tell since i did that i felt so much better because i dont have to check every sec no more, try it it works....

ebonyshine said:
Waiting your husband is halrious! I read your post and started bursting out with a much needed laughter!. The dreaded tax season is approaching and the income i have to declare is waaaay more than I had antcipated. Income=thousands of $$$$ back to the gov.Oh do i miss those days of getting a refund! Need a new accountant! stressed beyond stressed! In addition I thinking about how to break it to my tennant that i want her to leave! My mind is in so places right now I can't even think!

Anyways on a lighter note I do hope that this is a day filled with great news from immigration! Talk to you sistas later!
Just read your recent post waiting. I've been avoiding ecas so as to not get any dissappointment. Gonna check right now!

lilmaya

Mar 3, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
AOR Received.
No AOR Received
File Transfer...
14-12-2010
Med's Done....
05-08-2010
Interview........
No Interview Requested
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-07-2011
I registered for the e-tracker yesterday !! :D It is a great idea. I hate checking that thing only to see the same crap. In fact now that i think about it.. my MEDICAL RECIEVED status never came back :(
Anyway it is a great tool!

waiting-for-a-star

Mar 5, 2011
tdot
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 26, 10
File Transfer...
march 24,10
Med's Request
jan 12,11
Med's Done....
feb 11, 11
Interview........
march 30, 11/approved
Passport Req..
march 30, 11
VISA ISSUED...
april 13
LANDED..........
APRIL 20
Ramdont... what Im doing now these last days is just thanking and praising God, I already accept that he is here and im just praising him.

I wish i was close to you girl we could do some prayer and fasting together just to send up send praises.

but on a more human note, i just think about all the things that I wont be able to do anymore when he comes, like yapping away on the phone, and chatting ppl with friends you know all the women part of us that gets us in trouble most times, when he comes free paper bun.....
so I think about these things and savor the moment he is not here and enjoy the last of my free days, funny eh

but otherwise I cry alot, missed him alot then cry again, i am now officially a cryer!!!!! if you need some one to cry call me i believe im certified. im always crying because its been 10 years since im away.

can you all believe that I have not bought 1 thing for hubby yet, dont know why, his side of the room is empty tho but not even a socks

someone please wake me up!!!!

waiting-for-a-star

Mar 5, 2011
tdot
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 26, 10
File Transfer...
march 24,10
Med's Request
jan 12,11
Med's Done....
feb 11, 11
Interview........
march 30, 11/approved
Passport Req..
march 30, 11
VISA ISSUED...
april 13
LANDED..........
APRIL 20
thanks lilmaya, he better use his charm, lol

lilmaya said:
AMEN!

waiting-for-a-star Happy Birthday Mr. Waiting!! I know it is so hard to celebrate birthdays.. anniversaries.. holidays without your loved one. Take joy in knowing that this is the last birthday you spend apart!! Make them stamp his passport same time!! Let's not forget his charm! LOL.