No Interview Requested
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-07-2011
Hi ALL!!

Thanks for starting this thread waiting. If your morning devotional is leaving then i'm following it here :D

As usual i can completely relate to the missing and longing and wanting to see our significant other. My husband left in October and my son and I saw him in January for 10 days. I swear leaving him the second time was ten times as hard!! The first time he left I knew i'd see him again in a few months but this time I left him with no guarantees of when I'd see him again. I think i hit rock bottom the first two weeks of being home. Others said to me... wow it would almost be better if you hadn't seen him again. LOL. It's kind of true still... leaving him is so devastating but having him in my arms is worth all the pain i can endure!

I am SOOOO excited for Monday! Ready to hear some families get some good news. That interview is getting close Waiting! I hope you are well prepared and I have to agree with the masses. Right now I don't think you need the MP. You have an interview and more importantly you have God. You will be fine and I forsee us celebrating your good news in just a few short weeks!!!

waiting-for-a-star

Mar 5, 2011
tdot
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 26, 10
File Transfer...
march 24,10
Med's Request
jan 12,11
Med's Done....
feb 11, 11
Interview........
march 30, 11/approved
Passport Req..
march 30, 11
VISA ISSUED...
april 13
LANDED..........
APRIL 20
Hello everyone,

and a plesant good morning, ooops good afternoon to everyone

Ladyposh, Welcome to you my dear its good to see, and you are welcome to vent your feeling any how you feels as long it make you feel better.

Ramdont I think you deserve a visit darling, this will also help with the waiting, and help with your daughter to see her dad again, believe me it will only do good and you get to take pictures.

well count down to interview begins, my hubby birthday is march 22, and I am not with him to celebrate, that is heart breaking.

I told my husband to get a fone log from digecell, but they said they will only give it if they have an original official request from IO. there is no other way to prove this as I have only cell phone here i dont get statements, and he is the one who calls me everyday.

SORRY GUYS I MISSED MY PRAYER THIS MORNING I WENT TO CHURCH, BUT ITS NEVER TOO LATE FOR PRAYER!!!!!

The topic of the message was BREAKING BONDAGE, lesson taken from ST. MATTHEW 7:1-8

that message was relative to what we are going through on this forum, i wish all of you were there to listen, you know God knows the things we are going through and how we are hurting, you see he knows just how your heart is been broken in two, and right now it seems there is no way out but you may not know how you may not know when but he will do it again.

God is in control, and he will do what he promise, and his words says who God has joined together let no man put assunder.

WITH THE FERVENT PRAYERS WE PRAY JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH THE LORD MOVE IN OUR LIVES THIS WEEK, THE BIBLE SAID SPEAK THE THINGS THAT ARE NOT AS THOUGH THEY WERE AND IT SHALL BE, AND WE HAVE LIFE IN OUR TONGUE
SO WE WILL SPEAK IT!!!!

Ramdont you will get called this week to pick up your pp(hubby)
this is your week In Jesus Name

waiting-for-a-star

Mar 5, 2011
tdot
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 26, 10
File Transfer...
march 24,10
Med's Request
jan 12,11
Med's Done....
feb 11, 11
Interview........
march 30, 11/approved
Passport Req..
march 30, 11
VISA ISSUED...
april 13
LANDED..........
APRIL 20
my anniversary is coming up too, April 27, I can see us celebrating big time, lots of annointed dagering,lol

yea I will sit back and watch the Lord, and leave the MP for now.

Glad to have you lilmaya

anywhere the spirit of the Lord is there is liberty so feel free to be free,

ramdont

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 16, 2010
Doc's Request.
Nov, 2010
Med's Request
August, 2010
Med's Done....
August, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 16, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...........
LANDED..........
Waiting............
Thank you waiting, I really do expect my miracle this week. I 've been praying since yesterday like I've never prayed before and I could hear the Lord telling me my child I shall give you your desire this week and reunite your family. Guys let is all join and pray for each other and watch God work in our lives 0ne by one. Waiting girl you'll be really getting some daggering for your anniversary because the Lord is sending our husbands to us before the end of April!!!!

I claim it in Jesus name!!!!

Welcome everyone, this is the thread where we cry, we pray, we share concerns, we share joy and we support each and everyone!!!!

waiting-for-a-star

Mar 5, 2011
tdot
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 26, 10
File Transfer...
march 24,10
Med's Request
jan 12,11
Med's Done....
feb 11, 11
Interview........
march 30, 11/approved
Passport Req..
march 30, 11
VISA ISSUED...
april 13
LANDED..........
APRIL 20
Amen.

lilmaya i see u live in Brampton, where do you go to church!!! i go to church in Malton

lilmaya

Mar 3, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
AOR Received.
No AOR Received
File Transfer...
14-12-2010
Med's Done....
05-08-2010
Interview........
No Interview Requested
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-07-2011
I go to Kennedy Road Tabernacle! How aboout you? I have only been in Ontario since Septmeber of 2009 so i'm not overly familiar with the different areas but I did live in and still work in Mississauga. Sounds like we're almost neighbors ;)

waiting-for-a-star

Mar 5, 2011
tdot
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 26, 10
File Transfer...
march 24,10
Med's Request
jan 12,11
Med's Done....
feb 11, 11
Interview........
march 30, 11/approved
Passport Req..
march 30, 11
VISA ISSUED...
april 13
LANDED..........
APRIL 20
ok I know of kennedy tabernacle one of my friend go there she is african, and she has three beautiful girls her hubby is a pastor. yes girl mabe you can come to my church one of these days, my pastor is an annointed profit.

I am currently in school fultime humber, had a car accident in oct and had to stop working but i am feeling the pangs of not working i need a job like yesterday.

heard of any opening let me know evening though

lilmaya

Mar 3, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
AOR Received.
No AOR Received
File Transfer...
14-12-2010
Med's Done....
05-08-2010
Interview........
No Interview Requested
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-07-2011
It is a beautiful church! Your friend has probably told you they put on the most amazing productions at Easter and Christmas. Maybe you and your husband can check it out ;)
What are you taking in school? What kind of job are you looking for?

waiting-for-a-star

Mar 5, 2011
tdot
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 26, 10
File Transfer...
march 24,10
Med's Request
jan 12,11
Med's Done....
feb 11, 11
Interview........
march 30, 11/approved
Passport Req..
march 30, 11
VISA ISSUED...
april 13
LANDED..........
APRIL 20
im taking paralegal and immigration consultant, this is my last semester...

ive been to your church before my pastor mom's died and and we host the funeral there as our place was too small....

but let me tell you this pastor of mine can read through your yesterday and tell you what will happen tomorrow, its awesome when you have a man of God who God can speak personally to and the things he tell you can testify that its true, girl salvation is so sweet, I love Jesus so much

as for Job im am so desperate i will do anything just now these insurance company is bull they dont give me dime since my accident thats y i need hubby to be here like now

ebonyshine

Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2010
Doc's Request.
nov 2010
AOR Received.
july 2010
Good Morning Ladies
Hope everyone is ready and waiting for a blessed week full of good news! Lilmaya, great to have you! We all live fairly close to one another considering....I live in whitby and I believe ladyposh is almost my nextdoor neighbour. Ramdont and Irving where are you all living?

On call today and hoping I can relax today without any calls and just enjoy the rain. Wishing hubby was here to wrap up in bed wid me an cuddle. lol

Bible Verse
"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened." Matthew 7:7-8, NIV.

ramdont

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 16, 2010
Doc's Request.
Nov, 2010
Med's Request
August, 2010
Med's Done....
August, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 16, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...........
LANDED..........
Waiting............
Morning All, Good words of meditation ebony, lets all sit back and watch God works his miracle this week!! I know there's a miracle for one of us this week. I live in Scarborough.

ladyposh

Nov 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2010
Doc's Request.
04-13-2011
AOR Received.
Nov. 10, 2010
File Transfer...
03-09-2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
18-05-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04/13/2011
VISA ISSUED...
05/15/2011
LANDED..........
05/28/2011
Good morning Ladies....wonder morning worship going on early in the morning.

Yes all seem to live in close proximity of each other. I live in Whitby and for some insane unknown reason drive to Barmpton everyday for work....I need to change that ASAP....it is just crazy but that is another story....If only KGN would release my husand from their clutches then I could make a change!!!!lol At this point I cannot leave sure for unsure...if you know what I mean!!!!

Any ways this week will be a week of wonderful things for us here in this forum...I know it and feel it!!

lilmaya

Mar 3, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
AOR Received.
No AOR Received
File Transfer...
14-12-2010
Med's Done....
05-08-2010
Interview........
No Interview Requested
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-07-2011
TGIM Forum!! Let's go Kingston! Big tings a gwan this week.. I just feel it! Ramdont you are gonna be one of the stories that's fills us with hope and renews our spirit! Who else?! Let's GO!

waitingforastar: I'll keep an ear out for any job openings. It seems these days you have to know someone to get any kinda job so a forum of friends is a great place to network!

ebonyshine : Loving the word my friend!

ladyposh: Now that's what else I am praying for is a job IN Brampton!! lol. With these gas prices even driving to Mississauga each day is so costly! But like you said.. life is on pause until our family is together.

waiting-for-a-star

Mar 5, 2011
tdot
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 26, 10
File Transfer...
march 24,10
Med's Request
jan 12,11
Med's Done....
feb 11, 11
Interview........
march 30, 11/approved
Passport Req..
march 30, 11
VISA ISSUED...
april 13
LANDED..........
APRIL 20
Good Morning my forum sisters
Ramdont your day today, listen out for the call, ebony, ladyposh lilmaya its your day for a miracle, Ive seem it happen before they is no time limit to God it could be your day, if you believe.

Well guys this is the day that the Lord has made, and guess what we will rejoice and be glad in it.
Folks, always remember there is no disapointment in Jesus, and his time is not our time but what ever he does he will do it right on time. and that will be the perfect time.

Proverbs 3:6-6 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. in all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

DEAR JESUS, WE THANK YOU TODAY THAT ALL HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT OF A NEW DAY, ONE THAT WAS PROMISE TO NO MAN, BUT GOD YOU ARE GOOD AND YOUR MERCIES ENDURETH FOR EVER. GOD WE ASK THAT EVEN AS WE GOTHRU THIS OUR TIME OF WAITING YOU WILL HELP US TO ALSO RECOGNISE THAT WE ARE ALSO WAITING FOR THE SECOND COMING OF YOUR RETURN, LORD JUST AS WE ARE PREPARED TO MEET OUR HUSBANDS HELP US TO BE PREPARED TO MEET YOU OUR BRIDEGROOM. FORGIVE US OF OUR SINS OH LORD AND GIVE US A HEART THAT IS PURE LIKE THAT OF YOURS.

FATHER THIS IS A NEW DAY THE BEGINNING OF A NEW WEEK, AND LORD WE ASK THAT YOU WILL SPEND SOME TIME IN KINGSTON JAMAICA TODAY LORD, VISIT THE FILES OF YOUR CHILDREN, PICK THEM FROM THE BOOTOM AND PLACE THEM ON THE TOP, AND GOD IF THEY ARE IN THE WRONG HANDS REMOVE THEM AND PLACE TEM IN THE RIGHT HANDS OH GOD, LORD WE NEED OUR HUSBANDS, YOUR WORDS SAID THE MEN ARE THE HEAD OF THE HOUSE AS YOU ARE THE HEAD OF THE MEN, LORD WE ARE MISSING OUR HEADS AND WE IMPLORE YOU TO BRING THE HEAD OF HOUSE TO US.

JESUS WE THANK YOU FOR THE VICTORY OF RAMDONT THIS MORNING, WE KNOW THAT SHE WILL GET THE CALL THIS WEEK. GOD I THANK YOU
FOR EBONY, LILMAYA, LADY, IRVING AND EVEN THE OTHERS THAT ARE ON THE OTHER FORUM WAITING, WE PRAY THAT YOU WILL BLESS US TO DAY IN WAYS THAT WE LEAST ESPECT.
In Jesus name we pray amen.

lilmaya

Mar 3, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
AOR Received.