+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR card processing time

praghia25@

Sep 19, 2022
We have have got the copr. We are travelling next month to canada with our 1 year old daughter. What are the proof for immunisation required for the baby. We have the immunisation card provided from the hospital and from the government facility where she took few of the vaccines . Is that enough or anything else we need to carry?

praghia25@

Sep 19, 2022
We have got our copr and landing in canada next month. Is there any step we need to take in gc key account after landing? Or should we just wait for the physical Pr card to arrive in mail after we provide the home address during landing ?

Dansal

Star Member
Oct 4, 2022
We have have got the copr. We are travelling next month to canada with our 1 year old daughter. What are the proof for immunisation required for the baby. We have the immunisation card provided from the hospital and from the government facility where she took few of the vaccines . Is that enough or anything else we need to carry?
Yes that’s enough. They are not going to ask anything for the child except passport & copr. Main applicant should have his/her required documents ready in hand all the time.

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
I received my card today!!! Finally this journey has come to an end. I wish you all the best and fast processing.

Here's my timeline:
eCoPR: July 5th 2023
(Couldn't link it to my IRCC account due missing city/town of birth.)
PR card delivered: August 30th

Reactions: Khushi12

Stellar23

Nov 3, 2022
I dial automated telephone service and it didn’t tell me the status of application, it immediately transferred my call to agent to serve me better. I’ve seen it happen before with my approved visa and work permit when I dial in. What do you think about my PR application ?

Reactions: Harunur

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
I dial automated telephone service and it didn’t tell me the status of application, it immediately transferred my call to agent to serve me better. I’ve seen it happen before with my approved visa and work permit when I dial in. What do you think about my PR application ?
Same happened to me and a week later I received my PR card. When it transfer me directly to agent, they told me my photo was approved and sent to production center (Sydney office).

Stellar23

Nov 3, 2022
Ohh amazing. I’m still waiting for portal 1. Thank you last week I called everything was completed except security

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
Ohh amazing. I’m still waiting for portal 1. Thank you last week I called everything was completed except security
Oh wait, so you haven't received eCoPR? Sorry, I misunderstood. Same scenario happened to me while waiting for my pr card already. It took about 55 days total to receive my card after receiving eCoPR.
Thought this forum was for people waiting for pr card application already that's why I though you were waiting for yours.

Stellar23

Nov 3, 2022
the automated telephone service usually tell you the status of application. But this time it didn’t, transfer my call directly to agent. It happened to me like that with 2 previous approved applications (visa and extended work permit). I think my application is approved and now I just need to wait for portal 1 and 2

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
the automated telephone service usually tell you the status of application. But this time it didn’t, transfer my call directly to agent. It happened to me like that with 2 previous approved applications (visa and extended work permit). I think my application is approved and now I just need to wait for portal 1 and 2
Yes, I know. It happened to me while checking my PR card application. I assume you too were waiting for you pr card too because of this forum "new pr card processing times" anyways, just wait a couple of days to receive the portal emails :)

Zodiac99

Aug 31, 2023
Hi Maria,

I received my Copr on 14th July and I'm still waiting for the PR Card. My photo is still showing 'under review' . Was your photo approved in the portal? Did you get any notification like the card is mailed or something similar , or was it delivered directly. I am not sure whether to call IRCC or not as its past 2 months now.

Reactions: Maria0000

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi Maria,

I received my Copr on 14th July and I'm still waiting for the PR Card. My photo is still showing 'under review' . Was your photo approved in the portal? Did you get any notification like the card is mailed or something similar , or was it delivered directly. I am not sure whether to call IRCC or not as its past 2 months now.
Have you linked your PR card application to GCKey ? - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html

PR portal wont give any update on PR card

Reactions: Maria0000

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
Hi Maria,

Hello! No , my photo never showed approved and eventhough I received my pr card on August 30th, my photo still in review on the portal. Never received any notification I called 1 week before i received it to check status and agent told me they will send a note to processing office. It took almost 2 months to received my pr card after eCoPR.