15-12-2015 (upfront)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-03-2016
Hi All,

I submitted my PR Card renewal online application on 15th July but I haven't received any Acknoledge email that they received my application. Is that normal and what are the timelines now for PR card renewal

noahahma

May 19, 2023
H ou
Hi everyone!
Here is my timeline so far...
Portal 1: June 28th
Portal 2: June 29th
eCoPR: July 5th
PR card:

I am unable to link my card application to my gckey account, I've tried for the past week or so in many different ways on field "city/town of birth" including PR card application number, but still not working. I know is too soon to receive my card but just wanted to link it :(
How did you get PR application number?

Khushi12

Aug 27, 2018
Hi everyone!
PR card:

I am unable to link my card application to my gckey account, I've tried for the past week or so in many different ways on field "city/town of birth" including PR card application number, but still not working. I know is too soon to receive my card but just wanted to link it :(
Did you receive any update about PR card?

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
Did you receive any update about PR card?
Not yet, I'm still waiting for photo approval. I called last Monday and agent said my application is in progress. I still can't link my application to IRCC so the only way to know is calling...
I've seen in another forums people with AOR mid June are getting their cards mailed until now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Khushi12

rohit.joshi

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
Not yet, I'm still waiting for photo approval. I called last Monday and agent said my application is in progress. I still can't link my application to IRCC so the only way to know is calling...
I've seen in another forums people with AOR mid June are getting their cards mailed until now.
Which forums are these? Can you please let me know so that I can track there as well.

Macy_Lewis

May 20, 2023
Hi anyone here who is waiting for PR Card? Ecopr on July 11, 2023 from Montreal office under TR to PR pathway. Thanks in advance

Khushi12

Aug 27, 2018
No update after copr.. I’m unable to link PR card application with gc key account.I have tried many times,but linked my spouse’s PR card application.
But there is no update on his account as well.

Khushi12

Aug 27, 2018
Hi everyone!
PR card:

Do you have any update for your PR CARD?

Dansal

Star Member
Oct 4, 2022
Hi, sailing the same boat. Landed in January, husband & son got their cards in Feb. after several Webforms, none of which got a response, after 7 months (when I mailed my solemn declaration form of never received card) they ask me to submit my photos again. Does anybody have idea how long do they take after sending the photos again?