+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Policy for International Students - April 12th, 2021

Sam9988

May 5, 2021
Can someone please confirm where it says that the forms need to be printed and signed? I am looking at the guide and it no where says print.

_frankenstein

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Can someone please confirm where it says that the forms need to be printed and signed? I am looking at the guide and it no where says print.
Tips for downloading and filling out the application forms
  • Make sure you have Adobe Reader 10 or higher and Javascript is turned on. If you have trouble downloading, right-click the link and choose “Save target as…” or “Save link as…”
  • Fill out the forms on your computer instead of by hand. It’s easier and reduces mistakes that can cause delays.
  • Schedule 3 must be filled out on your computer.
  • Fill out, print, sign and date your application forms.

here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/how-to-apply.html

rambag98

Jul 3, 2020
Well, I’ve been here and in 15 minutes now there’s +20 people.

Mr. Digital Photo lab in Jane and Finch. I didn’t even have to say anything, photographer said “New pathway? Your my 50th today”
Well yeah, you live in Toronto, tons of people live there.

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
Tips for downloading and filling out the application forms
  • Make sure you have Adobe Reader 10 or higher and Javascript is turned on. If you have trouble downloading, right-click the link and choose “Save target as…” or “Save link as…”
  • Fill out the forms on your computer instead of by hand. It’s easier and reduces mistakes that can cause delays.
  • Schedule 3 must be filled out on your computer.
  • Fill out, print, sign and date your application forms.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/how-to-apply.html

The only exception is imm0008

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
For essential worker stream will hours over 30 per week count ?
IRCC again has not specified anything, now since guides are out, what do you interpret from this ?
Work Exp of 14 months with some weeks over 40 hours for instance.

hbaig27

Star Member
Dec 18, 2020
The guide says that "Police certificates must be scanned copies of the original certificate(s) in colour." but the PCC that I received from my country was electronically issued and it says that.

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
Alright, some pointers for those who are struggling to retain all of the information from the guide:

1- Some forms are supposed to be printed, signed, dated and scanned again.
2- The only exception to 1- is imm0008, the form must be validated and saved. DO NOT PRINT
3- You need to show something for the PCC and medical exam section, please try to book a medical exam (some are free to book) and request a PCC asap if you need it.
4- Photos: must be taken by a professional photographer, must have photo studio stamp on the back AND must have applicant's full name and date of birth in the back.
5- If you have dependants, there are forms that must be filled twice (once each)
6- Translations must be certified
7- If you have a national ID, you need it translated:
For the applicant (and dependents, if applicable):
  • Copy of the biographical data page of a passport or travel document
  • Identity and Civil Status Documents
  • Children's information (if applicable)
  • Immigration Medical Exams (IME)
  • Police certificates and clearances
  • Photos
  • Fees

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
Question, I have an upfront medical exam I took last month but IRCC doesn't "know" about it. Should I say I've had a medical exam before or not?

- I'm afraid that if I say yes, they'll look into my file and see there's no medical, delaying my application.
- I'm afraid that if I say no, my application will be processed slower

kisiro191

Star Member
Jul 2, 2020
I just sit at home and see how it goes. Not gonna go too crazy about this new stream. Might just wait next month to apply CEC :D. Good luck everyone

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
For essential worker stream will hours over 30 per week count ?
IRCC again has not specified anything, now since guides are out, what do you interpret from this ?
Work Exp of 14 months with some weeks over 40 hours for instance.

Presumably the calculation will the same as it is for everything else.

Full time is 30 hours per week. Anything above that doesn't get you anything extra.

So 40 hour per week for 14 months is 14 months of work experience.

Reactions: captainarabiia