+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New message from CIC

boen vic

Apr 28, 2019
They said no family ties and property assets. Which I have my family with me and enough money in my company's account and personal account. I applied to attend a conference,and see any reason they refused me visa.

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
They said no family ties and property assets. Which I have my family with me and enough money in my company's account and personal account. I applied to attend a conference,and see any reason they refused me visa.
Okay... did you write a cover letter stating your purpose of visit?. Having sufficient funds doesn't really guarantee you if you re not able to make your purpose of visit convincing then it's a No

boen vic

Apr 28, 2019
I wrote cover letter with company letterhead and stated the purpose coming to Canada to participate in a conference attached with invitation letter for the conference and also previous invitation letter I attended in Spain last year. Even I applied for Spain no much documents submitted

javedcad

Jun 30, 2016
Hi, my father received passport request, I have a question regarding that vfs website says that submit transmission charges RS 1495 and paper application processing charges RS 495 while submitting the passport, my questions are
1- what is the procedure to pay the fee, can we pay it from Canada?
2 - should we send passport to the same VFS office in city where my parents did biometrics
3- do we need to fill all pages of Service consent form
Thanks

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
Hi, my father received passport request, I have a question regarding that vfs website says that submit transmission charges RS 1495 and paper application processing charges RS 495 while submitting the passport, my questions are
2 - should we send passport to the same VFS office in city where my parents did biometrics
Thanks
They should submit were they did their biometrics

Thito

Dec 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks
Hey, Congratulations!!

I don't think it really matters, but I would go with the one where Biometric was done..

By the way, can you please share the Visa processing timeline of you Father's visitor Visa?

javedcad

Jun 30, 2016
Hey, Congratulations!!

I don't think it really matters, but I would go with the one where Biometric was done..

By the way, can you please share the Visa processing timeline of you Father's visitor Visa?
Thanks Thito, Application and biometrics = June 21 (Paperbase) , passport request = August 8
do we need to fill all pages of Service consent form and how to pay transmission charges RS 1495 and paper application processing charges RS 495 while submitting the passport ?

Thito

Dec 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Thito, Application and biometrics = June 21 (Paperbase) , passport request = August 8
do we need to fill all pages of Service consent form and how to pay transmission charges RS 1495 and paper application processing charges RS 495 while submitting the passport ?
No problem!

I would suggest you to call the VAC on how they want the payments and specifics of form as well for passport submission.

Aug 24, 2019
I have applied in Canada for study permit on 7 August. I have got biometric correspondence letter on 21 August. IRCC have dispatched the decision of my application on 23 August. They didn't ask for medical. Can anyone tell me it is positive or negative sign?

OMO1313

Aug 19, 2019
I got a biometrics confirmation yesterday and I got a mail today that my application has been updated.what could that mean?