+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New EE profile after cancellation of the old one

elenahk

Jun 1, 2020
Hello!

I've got a question....

My old EE profile was rejected by IRCC as incomplete because of the dates in my police clearance certificate. I've got a new ITA. Can I slightly change the dates in my travel history or will it be considered as misrepresentation?

Also, I have a lot of entry stamps in my passport when doing day trips in between China and Hong Kong, do I need to fill them all in the form? The passport is full, hard to recognize some of the stamps.

Thanks for your help in advance.

elenahk

Jun 1, 2020
1) Get a new PCC that matches your actual travel dates. Don’t change your travel dates to match the PCC you already have. They will catch it and refuse you again, and possibly charge you with misrepresentation.

2) Yes, everything needs to be included.

Thanks for your reply. Will try to get a new PCC.

Do I need to mention in my new EE profile that my old application was canceled as incomplete?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello!

I've got a question....

My old EE profile was rejected by IRCC as incomplete because of the dates in my police clearance certificate. I've got a new ITA. Can I slightly change the dates in my travel history or will it be considered as misrepresentation?

Also, I have a lot of entry stamps in my passport when doing day trips in between China and Hong Kong, do I need to fill them all in the form? The passport is full, hard to recognize some of the stamps.

Thanks for your help in advance.
You need a new PCC for the correct dates. If you falsify your travel dates, you can expect to not only be refused but also banned from Canada for 5 years for misrepresentation.