Waived
Passport Req..
21-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2010
LANDED..........
16-03-2010
Hi,
I got my medicals done on 12-02-10, ECAS status changed to "Medicals Received & Decision Made on 01-03-10.

Your status should also change shortly.

Regards,
MHKhan

lifeincanada said:
Hi MHKhan

Its been more than 2 months that I have send my PPs, RPRF and Medicals but still the ECAS status is "In Process". When did you get your status changed to "Medical Received" after sending the Medicals from your DMPs?

thanks

sahej_kapoor

Star Member
Jan 18, 2010
rocky272727 said:
Toronto. I will be in touch. Thanks again.
Thats great. Its cold there but its godd for employment.

You knwo what. I sent my brother in law's application from here to India and it was delieverd on 2nd March. He received the file number yesterday. Thats awesome fast.

Wish you gud luck.

Hawkshed

Sep 20, 2009
Hi MKhan,

I got my Med. done from Dr. Lilly Rodricks. I did contact them for the status on the courier, but i guess you are right, i should take the tracking information from them.

Lost a lot of time on the speedpost with my passports. Sent on 25th Feb. and it reached Delhi on the 2nd March.

Reet

Star Member
Dec 30, 2009
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
initial application to NS-2nd Nov.
Doc's Request.
14th Jan..docs sent to CHC 29th Jan.
IELTS Request
14th Jan
File Transfer...
20th jan
Med's Request
8th March
Med's Done....
18th March
Interview........
waived-off
Passport Req..
8th March
VISA ISSUED...
26th April
LANDED..........
not decided yet
rocky272727 said:
Use DHL-Blue Dart Domestic Priority for sending passport. 400INR and secure packing and delivery next day before 10.30 am.
THANX ROCKY AND MADHAVA :)
TELL ME ONE THING MORE...I WAS TOLD BY MY FRIEND WHO RECENTLY HAS SEND HER PASSPORTS THAT U HV 2 SEND THE PASSPORT THRU SPEED POST ONLY..U CANT SEND DEM THRU COURIER...IS IT TRUE???

SG

Star Member
May 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
June 2009
AOR Received.
Oct 2009
File Transfer...
July 2009
Med's Request
Dec 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2009
Passport Req..
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
25th May 2010
LANDED..........
ASAP
Reet said:
TELL ME ONE THING MORE...I WAS TOLD BY MY FRIEND WHO RECENTLY HAS SEND HER PASSPORTS THAT U HV 2 SEND THE PASSPORT THRU SPEED POST ONLY..U CANT SEND DEM THRU COURIER...IS IT TRUE???
No that is not true. You can send it via any courier company but most of them don't deliver passports within India. Bluedart was the only one I came accross which delivers passoprts, they had asked me to also provide them with a letter stating the to whom I want the passports to be delivered, purpose and list name and passport numbers. They might ask you for the same but again MIGHT MIGHT!!!! I guess this depends on office to office and is not a specific requirment.

Cheers!!!!!

Reet

Star Member
Dec 30, 2009
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
14th Jan
File Transfer...
20th jan
Med's Request
8th March
Med's Done....
18th March
Interview........
waived-off
Passport Req..
8th March
VISA ISSUED...
26th April
LANDED..........
not decided yet
SG said:
No that is not true. You can send it via any courier company but most of them don't deliver passports within India. Bluedart was the only one I came accross which delivers passoprts, they had asked me to also provide them with a letter stating the to whom I want the passports to be delivered, purpose and list name and passport numbers. They might ask you for the same but again MIGHT MIGHT!!!! I guess this depends on office to office and is not a specific requirment.

Cheers!!!!!
thanx SG.. :)

Reet

Star Member
Dec 30, 2009
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
14th Jan
File Transfer...
20th jan
Med's Request
8th March
Med's Done....
18th March
Interview........
waived-off
Passport Req..
8th March
VISA ISSUED...
26th April
LANDED..........
not decided yet
i hv been asked 2 send my passports,medical and RPRF... :)
DOES DAT MEAN THAT INTERVIEW HAS BEEN WAIVED OFF OR THEIR R STILL CHANCES OF INTERVIEW??? SHOULD I EXPECT ANY VERIFICATION AT DIS STAGE??I MEAN R THERE ANY VERIFICATIONS AFTER PASSPORT REQUESTS???

KRRS

Feb 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2009
Doc's Request.
08-10-2009
File Transfer...
14-10-2009
Med's Request
28-01-2010
Med's Done....
27-02-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Hi All,

I sent my medicals / Passports & Landing Fees on 1st March 2010. The ECAS continues to show "In Process" , however, the DD for Landing fees has been encashed this week. I would like to know if this is an indication that all the processes have been completed - eg. Medical / reference check / Security check etc. and only Stamping is pending . Or do they simultaneously do all the processes and one could precede the other.

Thanks,

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reet said:
If in India, send passports via Blue Dart - DHL domestic priority charges 400 INR (From Delhi to Delhi CHC) delivery next day before 10.30am

binny8

Jan 5, 2010
rocky272727 said:
If in India, send passports via Blue Dart - DHL domestic priority charges 400 INR (From Delhi to Delhi CHC) delivery next day before 10.30am
one of my friend has applied for immigration at the Delhi CHC, but he went to Australia to do a 1 yr diploma.....he has got his second file number....
can he give his medical in aus
can he send his passport via courier or will he have to come personally to Delhi to submit his passport....

sahej_kapoor

Star Member
Jan 18, 2010
Hi All,

I am so excited to share this good news. My sister has recived the passport yesterday with the stamped visa. Wish everyone gud luck.

sahej_kapoor

Star Member
Jan 18, 2010
binny8 said:
one of my friend has applied for immigration at the Delhi CHC, but he went to Australia to do a 1 yr diploma.....he has got his second file number....
can he give his medical in aus
can he send his passport via courier or will he have to come personally to Delhi to submit his passport....
Yes, you can give the medicals in Australia but for submitting the passport they have to come back to India and the they will have to wait in India until the visa is issued. This is similar to one of our client who was in Australia, we advised them to travel to India and submit the passport as it is illegal to ship passport across borders. They submitted the passport with request that they have to travel back for studies and the High Commission actually got pissed off and the visa officer said to them ( they had visited the embassy with request letter and passport and they were called inside, Sometimes you can do this when you ahve an actual emergency, I have done this myself, I was called inside to take the passport away to get picture changed). So anyways the visa officer said to my friend that I will give you exetension to submit the passport but we cannot issue visas in rush for you, we have to finish our proceedings. But she was lucky because she was finsihing her course in a month anyways. So they went back, finished the couurse came back and submitted passports. This time they got it in 15 days. I assume they must have completed all chceks before passport submission as they knew their situation.

In your friend's case, does the CHC know they are in Australia? Have they supplied updated information, this is a must to be done. If it feasible, i would suggest that they should come to India submit passport while updating their situatin, the CHC mauy issue visas on time in probably 15 days. How long have they waited for this after file number. If more than 3 months they should get it back in 15 days. If they cannot tavel back to Australia then they should write a case specific inquiry to CHC explaining current situation and the CHC can grant extension. This way they cam come to India during summer break and get the visas stamped.

I hope this helps.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sahej_kapoor said:
Hi All,

I am so excited to share this good news. My sister has recived the passport yesterday with the stamped visa. Wish everyone gud luck.
I know, it feels great when the long wait is over with a great news.

mhkhan

Nov 9, 2009
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2009
Doc's Request.
10-08-2009
AOR Received.
10-08-2009
IELTS Request
10-08-2009
File Transfer...
18-08-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2010
Med's Done....
12-02-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2010
LANDED..........
16-03-2010
Hi Rocky,

Need help, please tell me what is the best possible modes with breakup to carry CAD 23,700.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

MHKhan

Madhava

Star Member
Sep 5, 2009
Reet said:
Hello Reet

As far as I know, Passports have to be sent via Secure Post (Speed Cost), which is very reliable. The RPRF request letter sent to me clearly stated this point. I sent mine via Speed Post from Chennai and it was delivered to CHC Delhi within 72 hours. I was able to track the status online. Which part of India are you from and what does your RPRF letter say? As SG pointed, you may check with Blue Dart about the same, I am not sure about other couriers. In my opinion, its always safe to go by the instructions given in the RPRF letter.

Thanks
Madhava