+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Visa Office - Applicants - FSW: 2009

Hawkshed

Sep 20, 2009
mhkhan said:
Hi,

Yes my ECAS status changed to "Medicals Received" then "Decision Made" on 01-04-2010.

Regards,

MHKhan
Hi,

After how many days of you doing your medical did your status change to "Medicals Received"? I did my medicals on the 18th Feb in Hyderabad. However, the status still seems to be unchanged. Hence was a little worried.

sahej_kapoor

Star Member
Jan 18, 2010
rocky272727 said:
Great one. You were waiting for it since november. Congrats to you and to your sister.
Thanks Rocky, I know it was along long wait since NOvember. Good luck. Where are you planning to land anyways. Let me know if you need any help or advise.

sahej_kapoor

Star Member
Jan 18, 2010
mhkhan said:
Hi,

Yes my ECAS status changed to "Medicals Received" then "Decision Made" on 01-04-2010.

Regards,

MHKhan
Hi Khan,

Congratulations,

I guess they work in bulk and send out passports in bulk. Thats great. When did you get your passport , once you saw the decision made. How many days did it take after that. Can you please tell me, I saw my sister's status changed to deciiosn made yesterday but she did not get the passport yet.

sahej_kapoor

Star Member
Jan 18, 2010
Ricky could you tell me how long it took you to get file number after you submitted full application. I saw my brother's status on ecas today. It says file received by New Delhi office. They received it on 26th Feb as per courier receipt. I guess a month. Thats what it took for most of our clients but I just want to find out if it was same for people with no representatives.

lifeincanada

Star Member
Dec 18, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mhkhan said:
Hi,

Regards,

MHKhan
Hi MHKhan

Its been more than 2 months that I have send my PPs, RPRF and Medicals but still the ECAS status is "In Process". When did you get your status changed to "Medical Received" after sending the Medicals from your DMPs?

thanks

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sahej_kapoor said:
Thanks Rocky, I know it was along long wait since NOvember. Good luck. Where are you planning to land anyways. Let me know if you need any help or advise.
Toronto. I will be in touch. Thanks again.

Reet

Star Member
Dec 30, 2009
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
initial application to NS-2nd Nov.
Doc's Request.
14th Jan..docs sent to CHC 29th Jan.
IELTS Request
14th Jan
File Transfer...
20th jan
Med's Request
8th March
Med's Done....
18th March
Interview........
waived-off
Passport Req..
8th March
VISA ISSUED...
26th April
LANDED..........
not decided yet
hello everyone.. :)
got my medical,RPRF and Passport request... :).my estatus has just changed to "in process" on 1st march and they had started processing on 25th feb...
my friend's case is also similar...she had applied a few days before me and she has already given medical,RPRF and passports....
my question to rocky,sehaj and others is- is it dat dey hv changed the system of processing.i mean earlier dey used to ask for medicals and passports in the end...i cn c nw in a few cases dey ask for medicals aftr a few days of processing...what is is it???i'm unable 2 understand...shud i take it as a gud news and a hope for quick clearance of my case??

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reet said:
got my medical,RPRF and Passport request... :).my estatus has just changed to "in process" on 1st march and they had started processing on 25th feb...
my friend's case is also similar...she had applied a few days before me and she has already given medical,RPRF and passports....
my question to rocky,sehaj and others is- is it dat dey hv changed the system of processing.i mean earlier dey used to ask for medicals and passports in the end...i cn c nw in a few cases dey ask for medicals aftr a few days of processing...what is is it???i'm unable 2 understand...shud i take it as a gud news and a hope for quick clearance of my case??
:) Yes the system has changed. It Fast Track Immigration Program where they usually send medicals, RPRF and passport request to people now days and yes you should take it as good news. But be ready for medicals, take the appointment ASAP and get over with it. Get a draft done soon and be ready to goto Canada.

Madhava

Star Member
Sep 5, 2009
Reet said:
Hi Reet

Its the first step for quick clearance.

Ensure that your medicals are done on time and ensure that you mail your passport in a secure post.

Thanks
Madhava

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reet said:
Use DHL-Blue Dart Domestic Priority for sending passport. 400INR and secure packing and delivery next day before 10.30 am.

mdarji

Jul 7, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2009
AOR Received.
15-09-2009
File Transfer...
22-09-2009
Med's Request
28-01-2010
Med's Done....
15-02-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
Hi Rocky & Others,

My meds done on 15th Feb, 2010. RPRF and Passports sent on 25th Feb, 2010. Its been more than week or so - can I send case specific enquiry from CIC website or it will be too much follow up that might impact on my case ?

Guys pls suggest..

Hawkshed

Sep 20, 2009
Hi, i have also sent my passport on the 25th Feb. Did my medicals on the 22nd Feb. I sent my passport by speedpost. It reached ont he 2nd March.
I guess our dates are pretty similar. Guess we should keep each other posted.

sahej_kapoor

Star Member
Jan 18, 2010
mdarji said:
Hi Rocky & Others,

My meds done on 15th Feb, 2010. RPRF and Passports sent on 25th Feb, 2010. Its been more than week or so - can I send case specific enquiry from CIC website or it will be too much follow up that might impact on my case ?

Guys pls suggest..
Hi, It is too quick for you to be sending an inquiry, do not send anything before one month. We actually got an email response form CHC for a client which said we may delay your application if such inquiries are received on a regular basis.

That was scary. BUt I suggest to everyone, do not send inquiries before one month has elapsed after sending passport. Some people including my sister have waitied for more than 3 months after sending passport so sending inquiries when it is not even 15 days is not advisable.

mhkhan

Nov 9, 2009
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2009
Doc's Request.
10-08-2009
AOR Received.
10-08-2009
IELTS Request
10-08-2009
File Transfer...
18-08-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2010
Med's Done....
12-02-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2010
LANDED..........
16-03-2010
Hi,
I got my medicals done on 12-02-10, ECAS status changed to "Decision Made on 01-03-10.
Even I am also from Hyderabad.

Did you get your Meds done from Dr. Dinaker or Lilly Rodricks ??

Nothing to worry, if possible check with the Dr. Clinic the meds despatch date, it will give you a better picture.

Regards,
MHKhan

Hawkshed said:
Hi,

After how many days of you doing your medical did your status change to "Medicals Received"? I did my medicals on the 18th Feb in Hyderabad. However, the status still seems to be unchanged. Hence was a little worried.