+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Visa Office - Applicants - FSW: 2009

blueboy

Apr 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I checked my E-cas today and it said:

"Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
"

I have sent the Passport on 4th January. Let's see.

vehla_jatt

Dec 16, 2009
Winnipeg,MB
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September,2007
Nomination.....
April,2009
AOR Received.
May,2009
Med's Request
December,2009
Med's Done....
December,2009
Interview........
September, 2009
Passport Req..
21 December,2009
VISA ISSUED...
30 July 2010
LANDED..........
20 August,2010
congrates blueboy
m so happy 4 u .....
its very fast...in ur case....ma medical done on dec 29
lol
ur lucky
but m really happy for u
god bless u
have aa gud life there in canada

blueboy

Apr 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks to god for everything :). I hope it's good news.

You should get your good news anytime soon if medical was done on 29th Dec.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blueboy said:
I checked my E-cas today and it said:

"Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
"

I have sent the Passport on 4th January. Let's see.
Wow man congrats

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
malu08 said:
@ rocky

in your case as employer verification is under process or some part is already done.

could you please let us know about the employer verification process and questions?

1) Mode of verification on the phone or email.
2) what were typical questions they asked in verification.

This will help all of us who are waiting for employer verification to happen.
1) Via Phone
2) They wanted to speak with me but I was not in office so spoke with office assistant and he said I was not in and he doesnt know when will I be back. Then asked my designation and assistant told him. He asked my assistant what is your role he explained. Then he said ok I will try calling tomorrow, but embassy never called.

Hope it helps

blueboy

Apr 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks to God for everything :).

I received my passport with Visa today itself. I checked my E-cas in the noon and got the Stamped Passport in the evening. Now gotta plan for the next step.

I wish everyone all the best. Just be patient - is the key. I know the wait is hard but once you get it, it is all worth.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions :). Time for me to payback this community.

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blueboy said:
Thanks to God for everything :).

I received my passport with Visa today itself. I checked my E-cas in the noon and got the Stamped Passport in the evening. Now gotta plan for the next step.

I wish everyone all the best. Just be patient - is the key. I know the wait is hard but once you get it, it is all worth.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions :). Time for me to payback this community.
congrats.

malu08

Jul 27, 2009
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
rocky272727 said:
1) Via Phone
2) They wanted to speak with me but I was not in office so spoke with office assistant and he said I was not in and he doesnt know when will I be back. Then asked my designation and assistant told him. He asked my assistant what is your role he explained. Then he said ok I will try calling tomorrow, but embassy never called.

Hope it helps
Yes definitely it would help.
what about your previous employer(s) if applicable to you?
did they already call there also?

ARK

Star Member
Jun 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for the support Nvr i am getting all the things ready,the day i get the rejection letter the same day i am planning to post the docs to CIC NS.....:).. Lets see whether i get letter for further documents or direct rejection letter but i would not step back for sure probably i might have to wait for 6 more months to meet u guys in canada ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

hiamu

Star Member
Jul 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-09-2009
File Transfer...
22-09-2009
Med's Request
1FEB2010
Med's Done....
6FEB2010
Passport Req..
1FEB2010
VISA ISSUED...
23FEB2010
LANDED..........
11JUN2010
Hi All,

I wanted to share an update with you all.
It seems like applicant's whose application was received in New Delhi office during Dec '09 time - the status is now changing to 'In process'.
My status has changed to 'In Process'(your application was reviewed & started processing)

I wish all the applicants- good luck

nvr

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thats the spirit..And you know maybe you will reach earlier than us..anyways my case is a little complex so might take a lil delay.

ARK said:
thanks for the support Nvr i am getting all the things ready,the day i get the rejection letter the same day i am planning to post the docs to CIC NS.....:).. Lets see whether i get letter for further documents or direct rejection letter but i would not step back for sure probably i might have to wait for 6 more months to meet u guys in canada ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Reet

Star Member
Dec 30, 2009
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
initial application to NS-2nd Nov.
Doc's Request.
14th Jan..docs sent to CHC 29th Jan.
IELTS Request
14th Jan
File Transfer...
20th jan
Med's Request
8th March
Med's Done....
18th March
Interview........
waived-off
Passport Req..
8th March
VISA ISSUED...
26th April
LANDED..........
not decided yet
sahej_kapoor said:
After reading several of the recent posts I would like to input soe of my experiences while working on such cases.

First of All, private education as long as is offered by institutions accredited and qualified to offer education in the country of question is considerable as per IRPA, Immigration and Refugee protection Act.

Secondly, medicals does not gurantee visa, it is only an assumption that background checks are done before medicals, but no one knows for sure or do we? Thirdly even after medicals you can be refused. ( It has happended with a lot of our clients)

Though reasons have to be very substantiative. Also I should let you all know that while the medicals are in process the review on the file is not complete and the decision is still pending.
For skilled worker cases under the list, a lot of documentation to support your occupation is required of course because in India anything is possible. I could site a few examples of our cases, but that is not legal to mention here. So In a nutshell, please do not consider medicals as the last stage. Visa officer has the right to refuse the application on any account he deems is vital

On the other hand in 85% of the cases, the medicals are issued for good.

Please do not get depressed after reading the post, it is only informational and I am sure everything here will get their visas soon.
hello Sehaj_kapoor..tell me one thing..to wat extend spouse work related documents are necessary..i mean if i'm nt able to arrange a few of dem like tax returns etc den will CHC refuse my application???are secondary applicant's documents equally important??