waived-off
Passport Req..
8th March
VISA ISSUED...
26th April
LANDED..........
not decided yet
hello everyone...

Can anyone tell me when is right for permanent resident fee to be paid????Is it to be sent while submitting full documents to CHC or we can pay it later???
PLS REPLY...

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reet said:
hello everyone...

Can anyone tell me when is right for permanent resident fee to be paid????Is it to be sent while submitting full documents to CHC or we can pay it later???
PLS REPLY...
You can pay it later but it is advised to be paid along with the full application. Better when things are in place. Makes it easier for the Immigration officer

Reet

Star Member
Dec 30, 2009
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
initial application to NS-2nd Nov.
Doc's Request.
14th Jan..docs sent to CHC 29th Jan.
IELTS Request
14th Jan
File Transfer...
20th jan
Med's Request
8th March
Med's Done....
18th March
Interview........
waived-off
Passport Req..
8th March
VISA ISSUED...
26th April
LANDED..........
not decided yet
rocky272727 said:
You can pay it later but it is advised to be paid along with the full application. Better when things are in place. Makes it easier for the Immigration officer
thanx rocky..tell me one thing more.... my file is ready to be sent to CHC bt i dont hv transcripts(original transcripts sealed in uni envelope)..however i hav al d marksheets wid me??is it necessary 2 submit transcripts???PLS GUIDE

ARK

Star Member
Jun 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
friends i need your help.Today i see an update from CHC that the Visa office eligibility review complete and i when i click on the link it still says that

Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the New Delhi office on November 12, 2009. The New Delhi office may contact you.

Am really confused.. Please help me clarifying the doubt wether its reject or it takes time to change to INPROCESS....
Please help me

Rocky Nvr guys any suggestions

nvr

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dont know what 2 say..most likely its an error. I just checked mine, the ststus is still the same "received by visa office".
As per CIC site
Visa Office - Eligibility Review Complete: The review of the application and supporting documents has been completed at the visa office. A letter with additional information has been mailed.

Maybe they hv asked 4 further documents

ARK said:
friends i need your help.Today i see an update from CHC that the Visa office eligibility review complete and i when i click on the link it still says that

Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the New Delhi office on November 12, 2009. The New Delhi office may contact you.

Am really confused.. Please help me clarifying the doubt wether its reject or it takes time to change to INPROCESS....
Please help me

Rocky Nvr guys any suggestions

ARK

Star Member
Jun 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Because of the information which we see when click on the link i am confused..... In most cases if its just the eligibility review completed in the details it means a probable rejection....

But due to the reason that the information is not updated in the internal link iam really confused.... Nvr are u really sure that there might be some errors in the update....

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reet said:
thanx rocky..tell me one thing more.... my file is ready to be sent to CHC bt i dont hv transcripts(original transcripts sealed in uni envelope)..however i hav al d marksheets wid me??is it necessary 2 submit transcripts???PLS GUIDE
I will suggest you to arrange for original transcripts as in India I think you can get them. One of the forum members gave you the explanation for the importance of right documentation.

FYI

The sealed transcripts must originate from and bear the seal of the educational institution which originally issued the transcripts. If the college, affiliated with the university, is the original issuer of the transcripts, you may submit the transcripts sealed by the college. If not, then you must obtain sealed transcripts from the university.

Universities in India are familiar with our requirements and have not, to date, refused to issue sealed transcripts. If you are unable to obtain sealed transcripts, you may submit notarized transcripts however, they will be subject to close scrutiny and the visa officer may still require sealed transcripts.

If its very difficult for you then you can send notarized copies of mark sheets, degree etc

nvr

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ark..do you have any reason why our case should get rejected?even if you have a slight notion we could discuss it.
In the meantime just remain positive...

ARK said:
Because of the information which we see when click on the link i am confused..... In most cases if its just the eligibility review completed in the details it means a probable rejection....

But due to the reason that the information is not updated in the internal link iam really confused.... Nvr are u really sure that there might be some errors in the update....

ARK

Star Member
Jun 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
frankly speaking may be my education details since i did a BCA through distance eduation .. however i did post all the transcripts in its original [sealed and signed from the university people] and posted as it is to CHC....apart from this i really dont see a reason to get rejected as i did post the same duties and resp i sent to CIC NS and added few more as per the duties i perform thats it

Donno what else might be the reason... ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

nvr

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what were your total points?
ARK said:
frankly speaking may be my education details since i did a BCA through distance eduation .. however i did post all the transcripts in its original [sealed and signed from the university people] and posted as it is to CHC....apart from this i really dont see a reason to get rejected as i did post the same duties and resp i sent to CIC NS and added few more as per the duties i perform thats it

Donno what else might be the reason... ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

ARK

Star Member
Jun 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
education 21 points. [graduate with 16 years of full time education]
Work 17 points 3 years of work experience
spouse 4 points [graduate]
IELTS band 8 16 points
Age 27 years 10 points.
Total is 68 points.