02-03-2011
Med's Request
26-04-2011
Med's Done....
07-05-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-04-2011 (PCC and PP submitted June 2nd)
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 12, 2011
LANDED..........
April 2012
Just to know. Do they really stamp visas in the last week of the month? Like do some clearance of a set of docs and stamp visas for all whoever is eligible?

Hey many are waiting in the list. Good luck to all and we all will be positive. Hoping to see many smiley next week. God Bless all.

sukhi_boy

May 14, 2010
hi
one more doubt......in indian currency i think the dd will not be in name of receiver general for canada...then on whose name dd should be....is that on name of 'chc newdelhi' for 6560 rupees

V

visheshmalhotra13

Sukhi,

Yes draft should be in the name of Canadian High Comission payable at New Delhi in INR of whatever fees you need to pay.

Sachin Abraham

Star Member
May 29, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/04/11
Doc's Request.
sent
AOR Received.
01/06/11
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
2nd AOR : 16/08/11
Med's Request
19/12/11
Med's Done....
Med results recd line on 17th Feb 2012
Interview........
RPRF encashed on 7th Jan 2012
Passport Req..
19/12/11
VISA ISSUED...
19/04/12
LANDED..........
15/05/12
Guys,
Recieved AOR today dated 16th AUG '11.

By the grace of God..
Moderators : pls do update my profile on the NDVO spread sheet. Thanks.

tim50

Feb 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandeep714 said:
Hey guys! Last ten days are remaining in this month, lots of visas to be stamped........wait is really killing.......fingers crossed guys!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Best of luck to all!

-Sandeep
Hi,
Good, you have enough time....to expire ur medical. mine expiring in next month....so finger crossed. hope to hear at last momemnts..or may require re-medical.....

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
Sachin Abraham said:
Guys,
Recieved AOR today dated 16th AUG '11.

By the grace of God..
Moderators : pls do update my profile on the NDVO spread sheet. Thanks.
Congrats Sachin ....Details have been updated in NDVO tracker ...

Cheers, aNil

DELHI INDIAN

Jan 24, 2011
Hi Friends,

I have received my passport back from CIC with Visa on it.It tool almost 45 days since I send my PP's to them. I am a Pre June applicant having visa office of New Delhi but my file started processing before that news of further delay for Pre June cases came. It was a long Journey and my case was not very simple. I was also called for an interview also. One thing is for sure if your case is genuine followed by genuine documentation; you will get your visa.

I have not decided as to when to go to Canada as I am doing fine here in India. Let’s see what comes next. Thank you all for your support and guidance. I will still be a regular member of this forum.

All the best to all but especially to Pre June applicant cases as I have special corner for them. GOD BLESSES ALL.

S

sandeep714

DELHI INDIAN said:
Hi Friends,

I have received my passport back from CIC with Visa on it.It tool almost 45 days since I send my PP's to them. I am a Pre June applicant having visa office of New Delhi but my file started processing before that news of further delay for Pre June cases came. It was a long Journey and my case was not very simple. I was also called for an interview also. One thing is for sure if your case is genuine followed by genuine documentation; you will get your visa.

I have not decided as to when to go to Canada as I am doing fine here in India. Let's see what comes next. Thank you all for your support and guidance. I will still be a regular member of this forum.

All the best to all but especially to Pre June applicant cases as I have special corner for them. GOD BLESSES ALL.
Hey hearty congratulations to you man for getting the visa! May God bless you. Pray for me as well!

-Sandeep

lika

Star Member
Jun 13, 2011
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2010
AOR Received.
02-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
02-03-2011
Med's Request
26-04-2011
Med's Done....
07-05-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 12, 2011
LANDED..........
April 2012
sandeep714 said:
Hey hearty congratulations to you man for getting the visa! May God bless you. Pray for me as well!

-Sandeep
DELHI INDIAN said:
Hi Friends,

I have not decided as to when to go to Canada as I am doing fine here in India. Let's see what comes next. Thank you all for your support and guidance. I will still be a regular member of this forum.

Hi
Congratulation on your visa though it was a long wait. But 45 days time after sending PP and getting visa stamped is quite ok. I am not sure being a pre-june applicant your wait would have been long enough. Me being a post-june applicant it is 3 months since I sent my passports to CHC ND. I am worried why is it taking soo long.

yawanika

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/03/2011
AOR Received.
13/04/2011
File Transfer...
05/05/2011 - In process from 14/10/11
Med's Request
14/10/2011
Med's Done....
24/10/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14/10/2011
VISA ISSUED...
9/12/2011
LANDED..........
9/04/2012
DELHI INDIAN said:
Hi Friends,

Congrats on getting the visa. All the best for a fantastic future ahead. :)

helpme123

Jun 13, 2011
DELHI INDIAN said:
Hi Friends,

Congrats buddy

DELHI INDIAN

Jan 24, 2011
My wishes are with you. I will suggest you to live your normal life, keep exploring your options here in India also, forget that you have applied for this immigration. Let the time come. Just keep patience and relax, you will be through.

sandeep714 said:

-Sandeep

DELHI INDIAN

Jan 24, 2011
Dear Lika,

Has your RPRF DD been encashed? Have you send any mail to CIC? CIC is really unpredictable, just dont worry and relax.

lika said:
Hi
Congratulation on your visa though it was a long wait. But 45 days time after sending PP and getting visa stamped is quite ok. I am not sure being a pre-june applicant your wait would have been long enough. Me being a post-june applicant it is 3 months since I sent my passports to CHC ND. I am worried why is it taking soo long.

lika

Star Member
Jun 13, 2011
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2010
AOR Received.
02-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
02-03-2011
Med's Request
26-04-2011
Med's Done....
07-05-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 12, 2011
LANDED..........
April 2012
DELHI INDIAN said:
Dear Lika,

Has your RPRF DD been encashed? Have you send any mail to CIC? CIC is really unpredictable, just dont worry and relax.
Yes my RPRF has been en cashed on June 14th and I got the receipt for it also. No I have not sent any mail to CIC. I ca see here some people waiting for months also after they have submitted the PP. So thinking of waiting till SEp 15th and then decide. Thanks.