3 feb
Med's Request
21 may
Med's Done....
03 june again and again done and finally sent on 29th december
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21 may sent on 04 june again sent on 30th december 2010(recalled for making Son's Passport)
VISA ISSUED...
24 january 2011
LANDED..........
planning in april
friends i have recieved a call from chc new delhi at 09.00 am
he confirmed from me that whether i want my son to be included in my application (as i had earlier denied his inclusion during initial stage as he was very small at that time and later decided to include him as medicals took much time) and he also confirmed that whether i know that i have to land before 30th may i.e my medical expiration date.
Thats all he asked for
Let us see what happens now fingers crossed? :-X :-X

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Pankaj for your Visa. Wish u a successful life in Canada

@sandhujatt , Congrats for crossing all hurdles, hope you get Visa in next week or 10 days. Good Luck!!

thomas78

Star Member
May 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
09-06-2011
Congrats Pankaj .... u are one among the blessed to get the canada visa.....

We too require all your support and prayers.... All the members in this forum, who has submitted their passports, are looking forward to announce the good news........

CAforCA

Jan 27, 2009
Doc's Request.
20th Jan 2010
AOR Received.
25th May 2010
IELTS Request
15th Dec 2009 Taken Score 7.5
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Request
28-09-2010
Med's Done....
11-10-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-09-2010
VISA ISSUED...
6/1/2011
LANDED..........
25/6/2011 Yoo Hoo
Congrats Pankaj but you did not give us an opportunity to track your success - All the silent members reading the forum should contribute their dates which would allow us to track the progress better and would decrease people'e anxiety as they would see many similar cases as their on the list.

All the best for tomorrow guys. :D

nsukan

Dec 7, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I agree with CAforCA, in telling, let us all share our progress to mutually benefit. If every one wants to be hidden, then there is no knowledge sharing. We are ready to take pains in updating.

nSukan

CAforCA said:
Congrats Pankaj but you did not give us an opportunity to track your success - All the silent members reading the forum should contribute their dates which would allow us to track the progress better and would decrease people'e anxiety as they would see many similar cases as their on the list.

All the best for tomorrow guys. :D

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nsukan said:
I agree with CAforCA, in telling, let us all share our progress to mutually benefit. If every one wants to be hidden, then there is no knowledge sharing. We are ready to take pains in updating.

nSukan
Well said nsukan . Thanks for keeping the table from all of the thread members

panks

Star Member
Mar 5, 2010
nsukan said:

nSukan
I beg to differ with you nsukan....if you remember i had sent all the details through your personal messgae...please check the same...

panks

Star Member
Mar 5, 2010
Hi ankit_20, CAforCA and Thomas78 for wishes.....I apologise for not sharing my info little earlier...

Regards,

nsukan

Dec 7, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Panks,
:)
It was not directed only to you. Pls do not mistake us.
This was to encourage others. Any way, i have checked in my personal box, I could not find your message. Was it posted in the thread somewhere.?
If i have missed its my oversight. Please excuse me for that.
(Anyway now its updated after your recent good news post) ;)

nSukan

panks said:
I beg to differ with you nsukan....if you remember i had sent all the details through your personal messgae...please check the same...

panks

Star Member
Mar 5, 2010
nsukan said:
Hi Panks,
:)
It was not directed only to you. Pls do not mistake us.
This was to encourage others. Any way, i have checked in my personal box, I could not find your message. Was it posted in the thread somewhere.?
If i have missed its my oversight. Please excuse me for that.
(Anyway now its updated after your recent good news post) ;)

nSukan
Thank you very much nSukan.....I appreciate the effort & time you take update these details everyday...they are really of great help....so thank you very much once again...regards,

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
panks said:
Hi ankit_20, CAforCA and Thomas78 for wishes.....I apologise for not sharing my info little earlier...

Regards,
Hi Pankaj
Please do not apologize..

We understand that there may be many applicants you are passively following the thread as they do not have time to contribute, and we all understand that. We were just encourgaing them to submit the details so that we can have more data and all of us can be benifited.

Hope you will understand. I wish you all the best

setcanada

Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/12/2009
Doc's Request.
12/02/10
AOR Received.
12/02/10
IELTS Request
12/02/10
File Transfer...
17/02/10
Med's Request
18 Dec 2010
Med's Done....
28 dec 2010
Passport Req..
18 Dec 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2nd March 2011
LANDED..........
Landing on 8th April 2011 at Toronto
Congrats Pankaj.... :) :)

panks said:
Hi All,

I am pleased to inform that with the God's grace and your blessings, I have received passports with mapple leaf visa for myself and my family from CHC, New Delhi yesterday. My complete details are given below. I am thankful to each one of you who has/is contributing to this wonderful forum. A forum that brings hope and nuture aspirations for thousands of aspiring candidates like me. I want to give special thanks to Quorax, psshe and setcanada for their help. I wish all the best to each one of you.....you surely would get your passport studded with mapple leaf soon! :) :)

My Details:
AOR 7th Dec 2009
In process date - 7th Apr 2010
Medical request & passport request - 20th May 2010----I requested for the postponment as we were expecting our first baby
2nd Medical request & passport request - 23rd Nov 2010
Medical done -12th Dec 2010
Passport sent -13th Dec 2010
recd passports with visa -15th Jan 2011

Thanks a lot and wish you all good luck!!

Warm Regards,
Pankaj

jenny.can

Star Member
Jul 1, 2009
@sandhujatt and all seniors.. is it necessary that the landing has to be done before the medical expiration of 1 year?

I did my medicals[without xray] last january as I was pregnant. I sent my xray and childs medicals in dec 2010.

Can anyone please tell me if landing is necessary before jan 2011 or can it be later.

Thank you

sandhujatt

Star Member
Apr 16, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2009
Doc's Request.
26 jan 2010
Nomination.....
na
AOR Received.
documents recieved by ND Office 23 March
IELTS Request
submitted initialy
File Transfer...
3 feb
Med's Request
21 may
Med's Done....
03 june again and again done and finally sent on 29th december
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21 may sent on 04 june again sent on 30th december 2010(recalled for making Son's Passport)
VISA ISSUED...
24 january 2011
LANDED..........
planning in april
jenny.can said:
@ sandhujatt and all seniors.. is it necessary that the landing has to be done before the medical expiration of 1 year?

I did my medicals[without xray] last january as I was pregnant. I sent my xray and childs medicals in dec 2010.

Can anyone please tell me if landing is necessary before jan 2011 or can it be later.

Thank you
Yours will be december 2011 as per my thinking

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
Collected stamped passports, travel documents and original documents(submitted earlier), from CHC, ND a short while back. Have to land in Canada before 10th Oct.(expiry of medicals).
Best wishes to all members on this thread for getting visas very soon.

Rakesh