+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Passport Tracking Thread

debasri81

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Dear All,

I got my visa on 11.11.11....very happy......thanks to you all......this wudnt hv been pssbl without you guys and your infallible support.........the entire process took around 22 months......a special thanks to qorax.......You are the man! :) am planning to fly by december mid......thanks again..thank you all!

yawanika

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/03/2011
AOR Received.
13/04/2011
File Transfer...
05/05/2011 - In process from 14/10/11
Med's Request
14/10/2011
Med's Done....
24/10/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14/10/2011
VISA ISSUED...
9/12/2011
LANDED..........
9/04/2012
debasri81 said:
Dear All,

I got my visa on 11.11.11....very happy......thanks to you all......this wudnt hv been pssbl without you guys and your infallible support.........the entire process took around 22 months......a special thanks to qorax.......You are the man! :) am planning to fly by december mid......thanks again..thank you all!
Congrats Debasri :) Wish you all the very best for a future of your dreams in Canada. :)

seema.vashista

May 13, 2011
Congrats Shruti.

I got my PP with the visa stamped on it in my hands on the same day (11.11.11)
shruti chadha said:
:D happy news guys...got my visa today.... 11.11.11 :) worked...thank you everyone for all the support..sply..indira..qorax..wayne..n others tooo...

below is my observations..which might help others who are waiting:-

a) it normally takes 1 yr approx to whole process ..in some cases it varies from 6 months from filing to max 1.5 months
b) keep your eyes on ecas, your email, any letter from embassy..its v important..when u gt update on ecas or email or a letter, ur case is moving..if u dont get any...its possible..ur file is lying unattentive...
c) its no harm to send mail or case specific enquriy to embassy at regular intervals...
d) bfds are important..take a track..
e) its v important to send whatever embassy asks in time it gives..u might not get another chance and embassy cud take their decision...
f) its good to keep track of ur case..and also..pray on the other side...

well ...m open to questions u might have of our experience throughout..n ll add if something comes in my mind...

and i must say..this forum is very usefull....god bless u all..and work hard..

shruti

startplay

May 27, 2011
seema.vashista said:
Congrats Shruti.

I got my PP with the visa stamped on it in my hands on the same day (11.11.11)
hi seema

6 days ago my ecas (In Process) showed "Medical results have been received" (apprx after 30 days of my medical examination). My RPRF has also been encashed about a month ago, Passport has also been submitted about a month ago (along with RPRF). I have got a letter from NDVO containing receipt of RPRF. 2 days ago, it was changed to "Decision Made" with a line inside stating that "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision". what does it mean???
Did I get Visa?????????????????????.plzz reply..I am getting nervous especially about the line "The office will contact you concerning this decision". what does it mean?????????

I am writing this just to know since you may also have received this status....kindly reply..

seema.vashista

May 13, 2011
Congrats debasri81

debasri81 said:
Dear All,

seema.vashista

May 13, 2011
Hi SP,

when did your status changed to DM
startplay said:
hi seema

6 days ago my ecas (In Process) showed "Medical results have been received" (apprx after 30 days of my medical examination). My RPRF has also been encashed about a month ago, Passport has also been submitted about a month ago (along with RPRF). I have got a letter from NDVO containing receipt of RPRF. 2 days ago, it was changed to "Decision Made" with a line inside stating that "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision". what does it mean???
Did I get Visa?????????????????????.plzz reply..I am getting nervous especially about the line "The office will contact you concerning this decision". what does it mean?????????

I am writing this just to know since you may also have received this status....kindly reply..

startplay

May 27, 2011
seema.vashista said:
nothing to worry.
Are u in Delhi?
Hopefuly this week u will be recieving your visa.
thanx for the reply..m in chd...i was worried about the line "The office will contact you concerning this decision". what does it mean?????????

did u also get the same line when ur ecas was changed to decision made?????????

seema.vashista

May 13, 2011
yes this line was there in my Ecas also
this is regarding the letter along with the pps
your dd has been encashed, so dont worry.

startplay said:
thanx for the reply..m in chd...i was worried about the line "The office will contact you concerning this decision". what does it mean?????????

did u also get the same line when ur ecas was changed to decision made?????????

lika

Star Member
Jun 13, 2011
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2010
AOR Received.
02-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
02-03-2011
Med's Request
26-04-2011
Med's Done....
07-05-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-04-2011 (PCC and PP submitted June 2nd)
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 12, 2011
LANDED..........
April 2012
seema.vashista said:
yes this line was there in my Ecas also
this is regarding the letter along with the pps
your dd has been encashed, so dont worry.
Hi Seema,

Do not worry. All will have this line when a decision made in the ecas. Just wait for your PPs with stamped visa. It can be coming any day soon by registered post. Just be there to receive it. All the best.

cyborg

Mar 29, 2011
Hi Seema

I have submitted my passport with RPRF on 3rd nov 2011 . how can i check that DD got encashed or not? do we get email letter or by post the receipt of DD encashment ? /my ecas did not includes the words the Medical report received . . last week my address got dissapeared and got reappeared after few days without any change ....could u please help me to clear my doubts .

S

sandeep714

There is lots of stress on my head, only a week left to expire my medicals. I am experiencing sleepless nights and hopeless days. I dont know what to do?

I have never ever thought of this, so its my destiny :-\ :-\

-Sandeep

startplay

May 27, 2011
siddharth27012004 said:
hi there,
i am in the same boat except my meds/pp/rprf/pcc were submitted on 13th oct, dd encashed on25th oct, decision made status on 6th nov. i received my rprf receipt yesterday. Waiting for the final receipt of my passport since 6th nov. However my freind sethi104 received hispassport on 11th nov.
hi siddharth

have u received ur passport with visa or still its on its way back??

seema.vashista

May 13, 2011
Hi Lika,
I recieved my PP in 11.11.11
lika said:
Hi Seema,

Do not worry. All will have this line when a decision made in the ecas. Just wait for your PPs with stamped visa. It can be coming any day soon by registered post. Just be there to receive it. All the best.