New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
Interview........
Jan 2012
Passport Req..
Sent in Feb 2012.....Decision Made on 16th April 2012.
VISA ISSUED...
13 April 2012
This forum is good relief since alone we get frustrated. God be with us and may we get decision made soon......god bless us.

3D

Apr 7, 2012
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-JUNE-2011
AOR Received.
1-SEPTEMBER-2011
Med's Request
30-DECEMBER-2011
Med's Done....
2-JANUARY-2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
SEND WITH MEDICAL
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE - 24/04/2012
LANDED..........
PLANNING
i have sent my medicals and passport and all other documents to ndvo and i got my medical received line on 25 jan 2012, still waiting for my passports

harsh001

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-04-2012
LANDED..........
May 2012
3D said:
i have sent my medicals and passport and all other documents to ndvo and i got my medical received line on 25 jan 2012, still waiting for my passports
seriously :eek:......did you send CSE.......

jpsingh7215

Apr 25, 2011
VBSB said:
This forum is good relief since alone we get frustrated. God be with us and may we get decision made soon......god bless us.
Rightly said, feels better to know that i am not sailing alone in this waiting Boat..... Hope this testing time is over for all of us soon!!

jpsingh7215

Apr 25, 2011
jnathan said:
May be they dont want these people to Land Canada before June 2012 which is the last month of CIC's 2011. Remember, they have increased the quota in FSW/Economic category for 2012.
Please elaborate on this fsw quota issue.

Saurav

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
FSW
Dear JPSINGH, ISINGH,UDHYARADHYA,HARSH001,VBSB,SAAHIL,3D.

I am also sailing in same boat. I have completed my MED on 24th Jan 2012. Sent PP, RPRF on 31st Jan and Received on 1 FEB 2012. Till date, I am eagerly waiting for PP.and DM in E-cas.

Normally,They are putting BFD after Medical 45 days or 60 days. I hope this month end we all will receive our PP back with visa.

Wish you all d best>>>>>

pharmaguy

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all i completed 120 days after in process date but have not heared anything about mr from ndvo

saahil

Mar 22, 2012
Saurav,

As i heard from sameer BFD is brought forward date.. is i know once they update a medical line in your case the next BFD is 45 days or 60 days
that means the next processing date starts after 45 or 60 days only then they will look into your file... but my question is if they already update medicals
rprf cashed and security checks done... then Y BFD??? y not they do the rest of the formalities as they would be having all documents on hand..

secondly BFD is set after any ecas updation????? or from the day of medicals done???? i hope you can share your views about this
as i know no one can tell how it exactly works....

Saahil

harsh001

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-04-2012
LANDED..........
May 2012
Saurav said:
Dear JPSINGH, ISINGH,UDHYARADHYA,HARSH001,VBSB,SAAHIL,3D.

I am also sailing in same boat. I have completed my MED on 24th Jan 2012. Sent PP, RPRF on 31st Jan and Received on 1 FEB 2012. Till date, I am eagerly waiting for PP.and DM in E-cas.

Normally,They are putting BFD after Medical 45 days or 60 days. I hope this month end we all will receive our PP back with visa.

Wish you all d best>>>>>

hope so......

VBSB

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
Interview........
Jan 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
13 April 2012
No one can exactly tell what are the internal processes in file processing. Let s hope for the best and keep fonger crossed. All iz well.

Saurav

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
FSW
saahil said:
Saurav,

As i heard from sameer BFD is brought forward date.. is i know once they update a medical line in your case the next BFD is 45 days or 60 days
that means the next processing date starts after 45 or 60 days only then they will look into your file... but my question is if they already update medicals
rprf cashed and security checks done... then Y BFD??? y not they do the rest of the formalities as they would be having all documents on hand..

secondly BFD is set after any ecas updation????? or from the day of medicals done???? i hope you can share your views about this
as i know no one can tell how it exactly works....

Saahil
Dear Sahil,
I m giving answer of your first question.Their are separate department in CHC. Like Med, PP , Security. once our medical is received. our file comes in Que.because same visa officer need to make decision on application. Once all doc, med RPRF report have been received by VO. than he will make DM on your application. so same time he may be assessing some other file. thaswhy they are keeping us in waiting for DM after all formalities is completed.

secondly BFD is set after any ecas updation. not from Medical done.

I m just guessing about process, i am not sure but i can say 95 % processor is followed by CHC as per my guess.

VBSB

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
Interview........
Jan 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
13 April 2012
Saurav said:
Dear Sahil,
I m giving answer of your first question.Their are separate department in CHC. Like Med, PP , Security. once our medical is received. our file comes in Que.because same visa officer need to make decision on application. Once all doc, med RPRF report have been received by VO. than he will make DM on your application. so same time he may be assessing some other file. thaswhy they are keeping us in waiting for DM after all formalities is completed.

secondly BFD is set after any ecas updation. not from Medical done.u

I m just guessing about process, i am not sure but i can say 95 % processor is followed by CHC as per my guess.
well...to add up further like u said saurav....our file comes to queue...i send a cse reg my file and rvert has a line from chc which said your file is awaiting its turn for interview and we we will correspond to we ll in advance. This means that had made upind that they are going to interview me but wsited for my file to come up in queue as per the order and thrn i got e mail regarding my intetvoew. So i think it is like queue of caes lined up which migjt be approvef but waiting for its turn of e cas updation. This is all my thought.....

saifu27

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
saifu27 said:
HI TO ALL

MY ADDRESS CHANGED TO TORONTO, ONTARIO, CANADA IN ECAS ON 6 TH APRIL
ANY IDEA GUYS NOW HOW MANY DAYS I WILL HAVE TO WAIT TO GET BACK MY PP
PLEASE LET ME KNOW
GUYS PLZ SOMEONE TELL HOW MANY MORE DAYS I WILL HAVE TO WAIT TO GET BACK MY PP

Saurav

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
FSW
VBSB said:
well...to add up further like u said saurav....our file comes to queue...i send a cse reg my file and rvert has a line from chc which said your file is awaiting its turn for interview and we we will correspond to we ll in advance. This means that had made upind that they are going to interview me but wsited for my file to come up in queue as per the order and thrn i got e mail regarding my intetvoew. So i think it is like queue of caes lined up which migjt be approvef but waiting for its turn of e cas updation. This is all my thought.....
Dear VBSB,

Sometime visa officer check your application for final review(DM). they may call for int if they need some clarity of your app. do you have received int date? what is it?

you have to be prepare for int. I have already attended int on 12th JAN.