App. Filed.......
16-03-2016
kaprabhj21 said:
Hey guyzz
I got ppr today for my husband
App filed 18 feb2016
SA 23 march
Ndvo started processing it on 4 aril
I sent additional documents for my recent visit to my spouse on oct 6 they didnot ask for it but i just sent them
And ppr 14 oct
I got the dm on the same day
I wish everyone good luck
Congratulations.

I doubt the additional documents would have played a part in this. Having sent on 6th October, i doubt within 8 days it would have influenced NDVO to take any decision.

It was your turn brother this week.. So very happy for you.. Congratulations!!!!

bishankhn

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2016
Nomination.....
13-06-2016
AOR Received.
22-06-2016 AOR2
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
woah congrats to ppl who got updates! ndvo keep these updates coming please! :D

sonie055

Jul 15, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2016
Doc's Request.
Not requested
AOR Received.
AOR 1-01-June-2016, AOR 2 -29 -June-2016
File Transfer...
28-June-2016
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
24-04-2016(Upfront)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-Dec-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-Jan-2017
LANDED..........
22-Jan-2017
Congrats Guys!!! :) :) :) :)

New_User

May 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
johnybegood said:
I just want to update you guys with some information that i researched and found out
2% of the members of this forum are fake and there to mislead people
10% of them are immigration agents they are here to know things that they dont know to help their clients or to persuade people here to depend on them
There is a lots of people here are silent readers
There are many here to give negative ratings to people and make conflict in our group
50 % people like to help and support and be helped and advised
30 % dont want to share their timeline or keep everything confidential to themselves but they still ask questions and want to be served
And a small group of people are selfless and wants to help others
Understand the differences and act or comments accordingly

You are doing a good job here and keep doing it. Don't bother for the -ve comments. Most of them are above 18 and they know who is right and wrong here. I just want you to say you are doing a good work and keep doing it.

DRLoveleen

Star Member
Sep 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 april 2016
AOR Received.
14th may
File Transfer...
6th july
Passport Req..
12 DEC..
VISA ISSUED...
5DEC on COPR
LANDED..........
Soon
CONGRATULATIONS to all who gets update..

These updates keep us motivated and give us hope..

Dilsehajpreet

Star Member
Oct 2, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-may-2016
AOR Received.
12 june 2016
File Transfer...
2 Aug 2016 (Aor2)
Med's Done....
03-03-2016
Interview........
Not require this time
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Totally agree ....pls avoid false info.. there are really frustated people.. me may apllicant some times encouraged but some times discourage while seeing the candidates who already waiting from march... all the best to all..

hcmistri

Oct 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2016
AOR Received.
19-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Done....
Pre-Medical
AKKIMIKKI said:
Anybody having troubles logging into GCKey? I thought there was some maintenance on the website between 6 and 7 AM EST but i am unable to access it even after that.

Surprisingly, i get to the login page and upon entering user name and password is when i have issues viewing the details. Browsers have all been cleared and have tried multiple browsers already (IE, Chrome, FF)

I am able to log in, maybe just try in incognito mode and see.

uzmi

Star Member
May 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 march 2016
AOR Received.
16 april 2016
File Transfer...
17 may 2016
Med's Done....
12 feb 2016
Passport Req..
12 September 2016
VISA ISSUED...
20 September 2016
LANDED..........
15 dec 2016
johnybegood said:
I just want to update you guys with some information that i researched and found out
10% of them are immigration agents they are here to know things that they dont know to help their clients or to persuade people here to depend on them
There are many here to give negative ratings to people and make conflict in our group
30 % dont want to share their timeline or keep everything confidential to themselves but they still ask questions and want to be served
k_singh said:
I don't know whether its true or not that his application got processed in 5 months. My wife keeps on telling me that her family heard that someone's file got processed in 4-5 months.it leads to frequent arguments. I have not heard or read the 4-5 month processing time( nor personally or this forum or family friend who is lawyer). Guys please don't try to spread false info. If you are silent reader and don't share your info/timelines then please remain a silent reader when you get your PPR. we are happy for you Majority of us are already frustrated with the process and waiting, please don't post something that creates argument. pray for all
Right !! Let's pray and help each other ... files being processed in 4-5 months is actually true though .. as I have seen that in this forum only , early 2016 many people were damn lucky to have visa in less than 5 months actually. Spreadsheets have that info and you'll still find it ... March applicants were with visa by may!!!
Sounds impossible now but yes that was happening that time and in this forum maybe they are few but there must be so many people outside This forum to have been that lucky...!!! Of course many of being 2015 applicants are still waiting and it's really heartbreaking ... still wonder how this NDVO prioritize the files but whatever , all we can do is hope and pray that spouses unite with each other asap... be patient and hopeful ... and be supportive to each other :)
Jhonnybegood has been very helpful to everyone in this forum since a long time .... donno y can't people be happy in others happiness .... how can anyone give negative ratings just cause he got his PPR :-X

Rainasar

Star Member
Aug 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 FEB 2016
AOR Received.
22 MAR 2016
File Transfer...
28 MAR2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
kaprabhj21 said:
Hey guyzz
App filed 18 feb2016
SA 23 march
I sent additional documents for my recent visit to my spouse on oct 6 they didnot ask for it but i just sent them
And ppr 14 oct
Thank you for sharing that, I will try and send additional documents of my visit earlier in the year. It doesn't hurt to try. how did you send your additional documents did you send an email to delhi immigration or sumbit it through my cic account.

jigsgr8

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Ahmedabad, GJ, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
10-05-2016
Med's Done....
15-03-2016
johnybegood said:
Agree with Johnny!!! This forum is like a 2nd family for lot of us now. We get happy when other member gets some news. We all pray for each other. Please try to be helpful to each other. The more you will share your info, the more strong will be the analisys, and the more accurate the prediction can go. Eventually everybody is going to get their visas. I really appreciate people like Johnyy who are still active on the forum even after it served their purpose and they have got their visa. Thanks @johnybegood

AKKIMIKKI

Aug 25, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2016
hcmistri said:
I am able to log in, maybe just try in incognito mode and see.
Thank you. Just tried the incognito mode too. It is kind of weird how my user account is acting today. i give me username and password, get a welcome page which says "click on continue". And usually, then there is a security question that is asked everytime and thats where i get page 500 (page not found) error.

very weird!!!

Keplar

May 20, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2016
kaprabhj21 said:
Hey guyzz
App filed 18 feb2016
SA 23 march
And ppr 14 oct
Hi there,

Congrats for getting ppr. Wish you get speedy visa now. Are you from Delhi? I am Feb 17th applicant,from Delhi and still have review in progress. Back ground check not even started. I am clueless on how they are working on the files.

sadcanadianpr

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th July 2016
AOR Received.
23rd August 2016
File Transfer...
31st August 2016
Med's Request
22nd February 2017
Med's Done....
7th March 2017
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Still Waiting
Congratulations Guys... :) :)
Hope everyone's turn comes soon.
The waiting is killing....

I was worried that it's too late without any updates for 2 months from Delhi.. But looks likes it's usual except few lucky applicants.

Anyone tried for TRV after AOR2 ?

I have tried TRV before applying PR and have been rejected twice. Will that have an affect on current processing.
Both the time the reason was (Not enough proof that you would return after your visit).

happyenium

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
My wife got her passport back this week with the PR visa stamp :)
April 12 and until now, exactly 6 months!
Best wishes to all of you who are still waiting...