VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
sadcanadianpr said:
Thank You Sir...:)
So this is the only number...
Probably I am the unlucky guy who never gets it..:(
Don't beat yourself for it, i know the process and i can guarantee you that only patience can help all of us here and of course prayers. Don't start self doubt and self pity, it will only make things worst.

As for the number, yes that's the number i use all the time to call CIC and they read me the same stuff from MyCIC page or Status page.

I have been in the system once before for my immigration which took three times the usual time for inland applicants in the FSW category and i survived. Trust me on this, i have a good feeling that all of us will cruise through here, its the best case 7-9 months which the other folks have experienced and God be with them & us and we shall too. If not 7-9 may be 8-10 months, so once again, keep praying and have patience.

KAVYA123

Oct 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-216
File Transfer...
07-06-2016
Med's Done....
10-04-2016
Interview........
HOPE SO NOT
Passport Req..
HOPE SO SOON
Hey guys Mycic status change at 3 am and it is showing me background check in progress..... :)

Now I have a question that now at this stage still there is a chance of interview?

And how long I will get PPR?

Reply soon

Regards

sadcanadianpr

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th July 2016
AOR Received.
23rd August 2016
File Transfer...
31st August 2016
Med's Request
22nd February 2017
Med's Done....
7th March 2017
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Still Waiting
dumdumhogayamein said:
Don't beat yourself for it, i know the process and i can guarantee you that only patience can help all of us here and of course prayers. Don't start self doubt and self pity, it will only make things worst.

As for the number, yes that's the number i use all the time to call CIC and they read me the same stuff from MyCIC page or Status page.

I have been in the system once before for my immigration which took three times the usual time for inland applicants in the FSW category and i survived. Trust me on this, i have a good feeling that all of us will cruise through here, its the best case 7-9 months which the other folks have experienced and God be with them & us and we shall too. If not 7-9 may be 8-10 months, so once again, keep praying and have patience.
Thanks a lot Buddy :)
It's definitely frustrating.. Canada being one of the friendliest country in the world... NDVO is definitely letting them down

sadcanadianpr

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th July 2016
AOR Received.
23rd August 2016
File Transfer...
31st August 2016
Med's Request
22nd February 2017
Med's Done....
7th March 2017
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Still Waiting
KAVYA123 said:
Hey guys Mycic status change at 3 am and it is showing me background check in progress..... :)

Now I have a question that now at this stage still there is a chance of interview?

Reply soon

Regards
Congratulations on the movement.
Most of the people in this forum reported like after back ground check started they got with in days if all documents are correct..
I guess someone from Ottawa got the decision made on the same day.
Regarding interview call as they have already verified your document you won't get I believe.
All The Best :)
Keep spreading the good news to the group.

KAVYA123

Oct 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-216
File Transfer...
07-06-2016
Med's Done....
10-04-2016
Interview........
HOPE SO NOT
Passport Req..
HOPE SO SOON
sadcanadianpr said:
Congratulations on the movement.
Most of the people in this forum reported like after back ground check started they got with in days if all documents are correct..
I guess someone from Ottawa got the decision made on the same day.
Regarding interview call as they have already verified your document you won't get I believe.
All The Best :)
Keep spreading the good news to the group.

Thanks a lot

Shmak2017

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-08-2016
AOR Received.
2016/09/26
File Transfer...
SA 2016/09/30 & AOR2 on 2016/10/11
Med's Done....
12-08-2016
Interview........
BG IN PROGRESS 30-March-2017 DM :31-March 2017
Passport Req..
10 April 2017
Congrats and lets hope no interview for your case...Keep posted

KAVYA123 said:

Reply soon

Regards

May 6, 2016
NEW DELHI (NDVO) - 2016 SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE CANADA

I applied on October 2013 from Nepal. My Spouse lives in Canad. After 3rd medical still immigration says further verification are required, therefore this file is not considered as a routine application and the current processing times no longer apply. Its been 39 months still waiting. Its very Painful. Please, what can I do to speed up my application. I have done several time inquiry through MP already, they said file still on process. My GCMS notes says all security, background and eligibility are done and passed.
Are there any way to approach in New Delhi office to make a faster? when we did inquiry directly they haven,t reply. My spouse is in Nepal with me, wants to visit Delhi office regarding my file. Is it possible?

Thank You.

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga - Sponsorship / IRCC Delhi - Spousal Immigration
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1: 10-08-2016; AOR 2: 31-08-2016
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
sapkotasushil1 said:
I applied on October 2013 from Nepal. My Spouse lives in Canad. After 3rd medical still immigration says further verification are required, therefore this file is not considered as a routine application and the current processing times no longer apply. Its been 39 months still waiting. Its very Painful. Please, what can I do to speed up my application. I have done several time inquiry through MP already, they said file still on process. My GCMS notes says all security, background and eligibility are done and passed.
Are there any way to approach in New Delhi office to make a faster? when we did inquiry directly they haven,t reply. My spouse is in Nepal with me, wants to visit Delhi office regarding my file. Is it possible?

Thank You.
I am very sorry to hear about your ordeal and i cant begin to think waiting this long without my spouse as well. In my opinion, you need to talk to the MP again and show them the GCMS notes and ask them to find out whats happening after everything is DONE AND PASSED. Its very unusual and the time you are waiting for is unrealistic although in my case, they took 31 months (being an inland candidate) but this is no excuse for your to suffer this way.

Talk to your MP and share all the documents with them and ask them to find out and probe for answers, don't just take what they say but be polite and courteous to them as they are the only ones who can find out more for you.

At the same time, send emails to NDVO, CIC offices and Immigration Minister explaining them the detailed timelines.

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
dumdumhogayamein said:
I am very sorry to hear about your ordeal and i cant begin to think waiting this long without my spouse as well. In my opinion, you need to talk to the MP again and show them the GCMS notes and ask them to find out whats happening after everything is DONE AND PASSED. Its very unusual and the time you are waiting for is unrealistic although in my case, they took 31 months (being an inland candidate) but this is no excuse for your to suffer this way.

Talk to your MP and share all the documents with them and ask them to find out and probe for answers, don't just take what they say but be polite and courteous to them as they are the only ones who can find out more for you.

At the same time, send emails to NDVO, CIC offices and Immigration Minister explaining them the detailed timelines.
Plus also remember that your are not an Indian candidate, so the timelines may differ because its a Nepal file. So please go ahead check out the timelines which they have displayed for your file.

KATHMANDUNEPAL

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 13 2016 (app received date)
Interview........
Skipped, Not required :)
Passport Req..
Dec 2016 for TRV and Feb 2017 for PR, all APPROVED
VISA ISSUED...
Trv approval mid December 2016,,,Decision made Feb 1 2017 for PR and Passport request Feb 6 2017 for PR
LANDED..........
(Visitor and PR both approved, Happy :) :) :) ) We couple already in Canada!
sapkotasushil1 said:

Thank You.

bela bela yini haruko taal dekhda malai canada nai chodna maan lagchha and quit their f***** PR. Your case is really really sad and frustrating man. I hope you receive ppr this year.

sadcanadianpr

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th July 2016
AOR Received.
23rd August 2016
File Transfer...
31st August 2016
Med's Request
22nd February 2017
Med's Done....
7th March 2017
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Still Waiting
sapkotasushil1 said:

Thank You.
Hey buddy... really sorry to hear about your ordeal. Once your husband is back please ask him to visit the MP and personally show him the details. That might help. I guess travelling Delhi is not a good option as they never meet anyone I guess. But you might directly email the immigration minister and explain your case.

Dilsehajpreet

Star Member
Oct 2, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-may-2016
AOR Received.
12 june 2016
File Transfer...
2 Aug 2016 (Aor2)
Med's Done....
03-03-2016
Interview........
Not require this time
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
nav13 said:
May 5 applicant, nothing new
All the best.. hope so soon me too 18 th may 2016 applicant also waiting....

KATHMANDUNEPAL

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 13 2016 (app received date)
Interview........
Skipped, Not required :)
Passport Req..
Dec 2016 for TRV and Feb 2017 for PR, all APPROVED
VISA ISSUED...
Trv approval mid December 2016,,,Decision made Feb 1 2017 for PR and Passport request Feb 6 2017 for PR
LANDED..........
(Visitor and PR both approved, Happy :) :) :) ) We couple already in Canada!
hey friends do you think (may june) applicants would receive ppr this november december?

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
KATHMANDUNEPAL said:
hey friends do you think (may june) applicants would receive ppr this november december?
Optimistically looking at the trend, April applicant just received the PPR so yes, its quite favorable to see June applicants getting it this Nov or Dec. It would be nice if you can share your timeline on the left section under your login info, which stays there like i have mentioned

shminhas

Star Member
Jul 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
05-07-2016
File Transfer...
08-26-2016
Med's Request
Remedical Jan 27/2017
Med's Done....
Jan 6 /2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
DM -Feb 9/2017 ..... PPR Feb13/2017
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted march 7. Received passport with visa march 10
LANDED..........
March 13-2017
KATHMANDUNEPAL said:
I am hoping so too! Hopefully NDVO starts picking up soon!