Med's Request
done
Passport Req..
22 November
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
oh common ndvo woke up do work on our files we r waiting for start our life with families.its very difficult to stay apart.pls pls pls... :-\

Shmak2017

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-08-2016
AOR Received.
2016/09/26
File Transfer...
SA 2016/09/30 & AOR2 on 2016/10/11
Med's Done....
12-08-2016
Interview........
BG IN PROGRESS 30-March-2017 DM :31-March 2017
Passport Req..
10 April 2017
Seems CIC website is Down since morning

RobbieS

Star Member
Jun 11, 2016
Mohali,Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2016
Doc's Request.
Na
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
19-07-2016
IELTS Request
Na
File Transfer...
24-08-2016
Med's Request
Upfront and Acknowledged
Med's Done....
04-05-2016
Interview........
Hopefully Not
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hopefully tomorrow we will hear some good news from NDVO.

sk321

Aug 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Mar-2016
AOR Received.
17-May-2016
File Transfer...
21-Apr-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
19-09-2016, DM: 15-09-2016
sk321 said:
Hi,

I received PPR on 19-Sep from NDVO and was instructed to submit passport to NDVO witin 30 days. Same day I responded to their email stating I am residing in USA and requested change in visa office so I can send the passport to the nearest VO. I have not heard so far from them. Any idea how long does it take to change the visa office.

I also informed that I am pregnant and requested if I can postpone the passport submission to after delivery so I can add my child to the application and get the PPRs together before travelling to Canada.

An idea how long does it take the visa office to respond to such requests? Thanks.
johnybegood said:
They are very late responding i dont know...max 20 days from date u asked
I sent a remainder email also on 12-Oct. No response from NDVO till date. It will be a month tomorrow since I received PPR ???

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga - Sponsorship / IRCC Delhi - Spousal Immigration
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1: 10-08-2016; AOR 2: 31-08-2016
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
Shmak2017 said:
Seems CIC website is Down since morning
Just came back up, slow though

vaibhavxv

Mar 26, 2014
sk321 said:
I sent a remainder email also on 12-Oct. No response from NDVO till date. It will be a month tomorrow since I received PPR ???
Contact your MP office in Canada asap and ask them to contact NDVO by tomorrow to convey your issue. Request them to get you an exemption to send your passport to Canadian embassy in US. Also request for extension of your PPR submission date

chhapa

Oct 4, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-08-2015
AOR Received.
15-10-2015
File Transfer...
06-11-2015
Interview........
November
LANDED..........
02-05-2017
jul2014 said:
Hi All,

My wife is 25th Feb 2016 applicant. NDVO send email today asking for additional documents.

Note ours is 2nd marriage and we did court marriage no religious ceremony with large family gathering. However we had reception.

Below is email snippet:

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following information and documents:

Please clarify when and where was the actual wedding ceremony held; if there was a religious wedding ceremony or a civil marriage or both. Please provide details on date, location, number of attendees at the wedding. Who all were present for the wedding; if your sponsor’s family members / relatives and your family members attended and if not, why not. How many guests were present during the wedding. Specify what religion you and your sponsor belong to, if any.
Please provide additional photographs of the actual religious / civil wedding ceremony; of rituals like circulation around the holy fire / photographs of the civil wedding.

NOTE: Please be advised that CDs and photocopies are not acceptable.

The requested document must be mailed to us within 30 days of the date of this mail. Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application.

Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the High Commission at the address indicated below
your is pretty complicated case. you should put this question in Top (spousal sponsorship) discussion , there may be senior member guides u.
I would suggest u to get in touch with top notch immigration lawyer.
VO dnt listen to anybody if ceremonies were not done properly.

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
jul2014 said:
Hi All,

My wife is 25th Feb 2016 applicant. NDVO send email today asking for additional documents.

Note ours is 2nd marriage and we did court marriage no religious ceremony with large family gathering. However we had reception.

Below is email snippet:

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following information and documents:

Please clarify when and where was the actual wedding ceremony held; if there was a religious wedding ceremony or a civil marriage or both. Please provide details on date, location, number of attendees at the wedding. Who all were present for the wedding; if your sponsor’s family members / relatives and your family members attended and if not, why not. How many guests were present during the wedding. Specify what religion you and your sponsor belong to, if any.
Please provide additional photographs of the actual religious / civil wedding ceremony; of rituals like circulation around the holy fire / photographs of the civil wedding.

NOTE: Please be advised that CDs and photocopies are not acceptable.

The requested document must be mailed to us within 30 days of the date of this mail. Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application.

Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the High Commission at the address indicated below
Rightly said by chhapa, you should get in touch with a lawyer and consult first. This way you wont be spending crazy amounts all at once. Just consult and see if there is anything which is missing or can be added to the application.

Since you haven't taken any pics at the civil ceremony, i suggest that;
1. You notarize and validate the civil ceremony papers through a local notary lawyer. If 1 is already done, then
2. Ask for the people involve to write a document which shows that they were witnesses and get it notarized also
3. Send more pics of the reception and also any other documents which you can (again notarize all documents if possible)
4. Send them additional pics for post marriage gatherings, outings, selfies with wife,
5. If you guys have been to any vacation places, tickets, bookings which has names for both of you, pics,
6. Their point is to make sure that this marriage is legitimate and not a sham and you have to go out on a limb here to prove it is
7. May be add statements from both your parents as a supporting document that they are aware and are a part of this and that she (your wife) lives with you.
8. A joint bank account may be.
9. Any bills which she gets here at your address now to show that she lives with you, Driving license, adhaar card,

I cant think of more but i hope you get the gist.

MoodyDevil

Star Member
Sep 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2016
Nomination.....
23-08-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Done....
upfront(passed)
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
20-feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
ppt sub at vfs
LANDED..........
NOT YET
Is there any May applicant on this forum who received PPR . Just wanted to see if may applications have already started ?
I am june applicant , cant wait . :)

vaibhavxv

Mar 26, 2014
MoodyDevil said:
Is there any May applicant on this forum who received PPR . Just wanted to see if may applications have already started ?
I am june applicant , cant wait . :)
May 11 applicant here. I'm following the thread regularly and haven't seen any DM/PPR for applicants after 18 Apr. Let's hope they finish applications till April fast and start May applications soon. I'm hoping that we should be there by Dec end if not sooner. :)

sadcanadianpr

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th July 2016
AOR Received.
23rd August 2016
File Transfer...
31st August 2016
Med's Request
22nd February 2017
Med's Done....
7th March 2017
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Still Waiting
Hey guys...
Which is the number you guys call in order to enquire about the status ?
Until now I haven't been able to get hold of them.
I have sent them RPRF for my spouse almost 45 days ago. When I checked through the webform they said they haven't received it.
Kind of worried what's going on.

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
sadcanadianpr said:
Hey guys...
Which is the number you guys call in order to enquire about the status ?
Until now I haven't been able to get hold of them.
I have sent them RPRF for my spouse almost 45 days ago. When I checked through the webform they said they haven't received it.
Kind of worried what's going on.
1 888-242-2100

sadcanadianpr

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th July 2016
AOR Received.
23rd August 2016
File Transfer...
31st August 2016
Med's Request
22nd February 2017
Med's Done....
7th March 2017
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Still Waiting
Thank You Sir...:)
So this is the only number...
Probably I am the unlucky guy who never gets it..:(

Nick997

Apr 6, 2015
Brampton
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 march 2016
AOR Received.
20 april 2016
Med's Request
Pre medical
I am a march 24 applicant md did not here anything by now. My visa office is new delhi