Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
jasminexyz said:
Dear all,

I am back to update all the members about my case, thinking that it might benefit some members or future applicants

My timeline:
Application filed: 31st august 2013
application received 3rd sept. 2013
medicals done 16th august, 2013 and expired on 20th august 2014
passport request 11th october 2013
ADR 4th June 2014
call for interview 27th July 2014
interview 3rd sept 2014
no remedical request-after the interview, VO told me that i need to redo my medicals and she will send me the remedical form soon. when she said that i requested her if she could send me the same day as i wanted to get it done in delhi itself-i work in a remote place and there is no CIC designated doctors in nearby area and she said she will try. after the interview day i checked my email daily for remedical request but nothing at all, which made me so sick and confused.

IP: 3rd Sept. 2014

Decision made: 29th october 2014- this scared the hell out of me because i had still not received any remedicals from them and usually (according to the forum) DM without medical validity means negative results. this was the most difficult day in the entire process but the next day i received an email asking for my passport and saying a visa has been issued and its valid for another year-here i came to know that my medicals have been extended.

visa issued 24th october, 2014.
landed 17th december 2014

got my SIN number at the airport itself, PR card will be mailed to me in 4 to 6 weeks and health card/health benefits after 3 months.

It was a tough journey but like we say "alls well that ends well" I am very happy now.

last but not the least I want to thank WAITING TO EXHALE for always being there when ever i needed any information or suggestion. Thank you for all your time- the time you took to sit down and reply to my queries. even people whom i know personally were reluctant to help but you were always there so thank you again from the bottom of my heart :)

Now the next challenge is finding a job in Toronto. So anyone here know of any employment consultancies in Toronto please share here or how to go about finding a job lol....I guess this is what life is all about-one thing after another :) :) :)
congratulations on getting your confirmation of permanent visa...it is nice to be acknowledged for getting help from someone...we are all in the same boat (confused and anxious and frustrated) until we get our visas....someone helped me to navigate through this mess and get my card and now it is my turn to impart with my knowledge and when i stop helping due to time constraints, someone will take over and help others...your PR card will arrive 30 days from landing (assuming you landed in Toronto) as far as getting jobs, if you are in a regulated industry you may need to get license..if not just get some help from non profit agencies like skills for change; ymca; access; etc where they provide job search workshops for free and review your resumes, have mock interviews and so on...all for free..if you are in IT field, pharmacy, engineering, accounting and some other fields look for bridging program where they give you training and provide placements in your field...last of all try enrolling in college programs (if you can afford then pay fees, if not look for government paying your tuition fees through loans)...send me PM if you need more assistance

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
chatwant said:
When will my and the rest of applicants of 2013 time will come?
have you done your remedicals? if no they do extend medical results without remedicals...most likely next month you may get your visa letter...currently the time frame is 10 months to 13 months....bulk of them getting in a year and some in 13 months...hang in there new year will be a great year for your family...

jaskambo

Jul 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
15-10-2013
File Transfer...
5-11-2013
Med's Done....
Remedical 30,dec,2014
Passport Req..
25-11-2013 ... Status: In Process 30,dec,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 23-may-2015
waiting 2 exhale said:
have you done your remedicals? if no they do extend medical results without remedicals...most likely next month you may get your visa letter...currently the time frame is 10 months to 13 months....bulk of them getting in a year and some in 13 months...hang in there new year will be a great year for your family...
hi.. For me also Its going to complete 14mnths on 5jan. Till now no anyupdate. Ecas show app.recvd and medical received. I am fedup by sending emails to thm they never reply.. Now m waiting for notes lets see now my all hopes are with notes..

chatwant

Apr 1, 2014
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2013
File Transfer...
Showing app received 19/11/2013
Med's Done....
26/09/2013
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
On the verge of getting request..hope soon!rab mehr rakhe
VISA ISSUED...
Damn not but why
LANDED..........
ASAP with the little help of almighty
waiting 2 exhale said:
Thanks for the feedback w2e.i got my notes in which it is mentioned due date 05/02/2015. Wat does this means.Crimanility,security not started.refusal ground 0.it also states that the relationship between the sponsor and applicant is genuine and very much compatible.this means no interview?

flying2sky

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
AOR Received.
12-08-2014
File Transfer...
02-09-2014
Med's Done....
May-2014
Interview........
No
LANDED..........
IP since 15 Dec, 2014; DM on 18 Jan, 2015; Soon
Does background/security check starts after file goes in-process or before? How long does it take to finalize decision once the application goes in-process?

preet13

Oct 1, 2014
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 sep.2013
AOR Received.
05 oct 2013
Med's Request
19 nov, 2014
Med's Done....
27 nov, 2014
Interview........
19. nov
Passport Req..
DM from 18 march 2015,,,,,,
VISA ISSUED...
got visa 19 march 2015,,,,
LANDED..........
sooooonnnnnn
flying2sky said:
Does background/security check starts after file goes in-process or before? How long does it take to finalize decision once the application goes in-process?
this is after IP and dm cant say anything about it.....this is on ur luck :) :)

singh1990

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 may 2013
AOR Received.
9 July 2013
File Transfer...
8 august 2013
Med's Request
Remedical on 30 may2014
Med's Done....
30 APRIL 2013
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
september 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 26 may. DM on 20 NOV. Received passport with visa on 24 december
LANDED..........
soon
Hello friends status changed to DM on 20 nov but did not receive passport back yet,passport is already with them..
Done mp enquiry last week said that- case is approved and is line up for visa stamp,probably they will send the passport with in one month.....

Is it normal????

Desijatt

Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th August 2013
Med's Done....
20th June 2013 remedical in October 8th 2014
Interview........
interview done and DM on 11 January 2015..
singh1990 said:
Hello friends status changed to DM on 20 nov but did not receive passport back yet,passport is already with them..
Done mp enquiry last week said that- case is approved and is line up for visa stamp,probably they will send the passport with in one month.....

Is it normal????
If it didn't come until now than probably they will send it after Christmas in new year ...
I m too waiting for that moment...
Keep doing shopping and meeting relatives..
All the best

singh1990

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 may 2013
AOR Received.
9 July 2013
File Transfer...
8 august 2013
Med's Request
Remedical on 30 may2014
Med's Done....
30 APRIL 2013
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
september 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 26 may. DM on 20 NOV. Received passport with visa on 24 december
LANDED..........
soon
Desijatt said:
If it didn't come until now than probably they will send it after Christmas in new year ...
I m too waiting for that moment...
Keep doing shopping and meeting relatives..
All the best
Thanks for the reply
Does ur status changed to DM and when???

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
chatwant said:
Thanks for the feedback w2e.i got my notes in which it is mentioned due date 05/02/2015. Wat does this means.Crimanility,security not started.refusal ground 0.it also states that the relationship between the sponsor and applicant is genuine and very much compatible.this means no interview?
due date means they will review your file if you had not received your reports by 5/2/2015..if they have not received your criminality security reports by then they will review (but they will process it if they receive reports before then...it is just a reminder for them so that they can work on other files)...you won't have interview since they find both of you compatible and relationship is genuine..it is just the game of waiting which makes it really hard since you see the finish line but NDVO keeps holding your shirt and not letting it go...

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
jaskambo said:
hi.. For me also Its going to complete 14mnths on 5jan. Till now no anyupdate. Ecas show app.recvd and medical received. I am fedup by sending emails to thm they never reply.. Now m waiting for notes lets see now my all hopes are with notes..
make sure your email address is correct (if you use a lawyer make sure the email address is correct there too)...wait until notes...it took my partner 11 months to get interview date...if you had applied notes before and it did not show any wrong email address then it is just wait game...otherwise wait for new notes and see what it says

preet13

Oct 1, 2014
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 sep.2013
AOR Received.
05 oct 2013
Med's Request
19 nov, 2014
Med's Done....
27 nov, 2014
Interview........
19. nov
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sooooonnnnnn
Hello friends i done interview on 17 nov.. i got re-medical email on 19 nov. i got IP on 19 nov i send re-medical on 25 nov. after that nothing updater i m worrying,,,,, any idea how much time they will take to make dm,,,,,,,, Sad Sad Sad Sad

Desijatt

Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th August 2013
Med's Done....
20th June 2013 remedical in October 8th 2014
Interview........
interview done and DM on 11 January 2015..
singh1990 said:
Thanks for the reply
Does ur status changed to DM and when???
Not DM yet but in mp inquiry he said that they will complete process by mid January..
Thanks

Qiyam

Jun 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2013
jasminexyz said:
Dear all,

I am back to update all the members about my case, thinking that it might benefit some members or future applicants

My timeline:
Application filed: 31st august 2013
application received 3rd sept. 2013
medicals done 16th august, 2013 and expired on 20th august 2014
passport request 11th october 2013
ADR 4th June 2014
call for interview 27th July 2014
interview 3rd sept 2014
no remedical request-after the interview, VO told me that i need to redo my medicals and she will send me the remedical form soon. when she said that i requested her if she could send me the same day as i wanted to get it done in delhi itself-i work in a remote place and there is no CIC designated doctors in nearby area and she said she will try. after the interview day i checked my email daily for remedical request but nothing at all, which made me so sick and confused.

IP: 3rd Sept. 2014

Decision made: 29th october 2014- this scared the hell out of me because i had still not received any remedicals from them and usually (according to the forum) DM without medical validity means negative results. this was the most difficult day in the entire process but the next day i received an email asking for my passport and saying a visa has been issued and its valid for another year-here i came to know that my medicals have been extended.

visa issued 24th october, 2014.
landed 17th december 2014

got my SIN number at the airport itself, PR card will be mailed to me in 4 to 6 weeks and health card/health benefits after 3 months.

It was a tough journey but like we say "alls well that ends well" I am very happy now.

last but not the least I want to thank WAITING TO EXHALE for always being there when ever i needed any information or suggestion. Thank you for all your time- the time you took to sit down and reply to my queries. even people whom i know personally were reluctant to help but you were always there so thank you again from the bottom of my heart :)

Now the next challenge is finding a job in Toronto. So anyone here know of any employment consultancies in Toronto please share here or how to go about finding a job lol....I guess this is what life is all about-one thing after another :) :) :)
Hey I'm in same situation,I had interview in 25 nov 2014, the Visa Officer on the day Of interview said that is he is not saying yes or no to me at this time, he said they will let me know if my application is approved or not shortly!
after that in 27 nov 2014 my application went in process and then Decision Made!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm passing the most hard time of my life, because I think with out re medical and without asking for passport the Decision Made can be Negative, they Decision Made in 27 Nov 2014, but yet I did not received any rejecting or accepting email!
It is very difficult for me to even breath daily since of have too much stress, but Now by reading your post I feel better, thank you for posting your experience!
Now I think that Allah had already heard me and everything would be Ok

preet13

Oct 1, 2014
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 sep.2013
AOR Received.
05 oct 2013
Med's Request
19 nov, 2014
Med's Done....
27 nov, 2014
Interview........
19. nov
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sooooonnnnnn
Qiyam said:
Hey I'm in same situation,I had interview in 25 nov 2014, the Visa Officer on the day Of interview said that is he is not saying yes or no to me at this time, he said they will let me know if my application is approved or not shortly!
after that in 27 nov 2014 my application went in process and then Decision Made!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm passing the most hard time of my life, because I think with out re medical and without asking for passport the Decision Made can be Negative, they Decision Made in 27 Nov 2014, but yet I did not received any rejecting or accepting email!
It is very difficult for me to even breath daily since of have too much stress, but Now by reading your post I feel better, thank you for posting your experience!
Now I think that Allah had already heard me and everything would be Ok
hi qiyam i saw the same story one of my friend, he contact the mp then ndvo reply so its batter if u can contact ur mp