NONE
Passport Req..
20-09-2013, PP with Visa Received On:14-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
IP:10-09-2014, DM: 09-01-2015, Visa Issued: 06-01-2015
LANDED..........
Mid FEB 2015 - Tentatively
rksandhu said:
already send them email dat we missed the letter. ..tomorrow will send my pics.. :(
Did you say your agent or was it your lawyer? get them to send a supporting document on how this email was missed.
Submit it along with your pics..This is terrible!

aki

Star Member
Feb 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th Jan, 2014
AOR Received.
22nd Feb, 2014
File Transfer...
25th Feb, 2014
Med's Done....
27th Dec, 2013
Passport Req..
23rd Sep, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
23rd Sep, 2014 (DM)
rksandhu said:
Now I received a bad news which is give me so shock...

the story is-
for last few days my agents employee didn't reply back our email's....so now my husband visit my representatives office and know dat he left his job for past month...when they opened his email account then know dat

NDVO SEND AN EMAIL ON 2nd AUGUST FOR MY PASSPORT SIZE PICS. ..AND GIVE US 45 days TIME WHICH IS COMPLETED ON 16 Sept ...IT MEANS I GOT MY VISA IF THAT IDIOT DUFFERS SEND DAT EMAIL TO ME...

NOW WHAT?? DOES THIS THING EFFECT OUR CASE IN ANYWAY...
PLZZ HELP ME GUYS

Feeling like crying :( :( :( :(

why God always do this to me....

that sucks RK! hopefully, all should be well now that you sent it! why do they ask for passport sized pics though? Didn't you send them earlier with the application?

incanadainn

Jun 16, 2013
thanks again gulzar ji.

But how long can I stay there? Can I come back along with my husband once his visa is stamped?

Wont they object that sponsered person should be working in Canada? how will you support eachother? etc

Or should I be here in Canada when he lands (meaning I should be back by 2 weeks?)

Thank you!

Lobzang

Star Member
Sep 1, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/12/2013
AOR Received.
30/12/2013
File Transfer...
08/01/2014
Med's Done....
19/09/2013 finalised 06/2014
Passport Req..
sept 2nd 2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP since August 2nd 2014
hey all. little update. so my mp got back to me within 1 business day. she told me that I was apparently sent an email with aa request for his passport, his approval from Quebec proof (which I already sent) and background schedule a again which I sent already but are not satisfied with apparently. the thing is tho that I once again never received anytHing. I already checked with them five times to ensure they have the right email. I'm so frustrated. I also ordered notes which I havnt received yet. this ndvo are honestly useless. if it wasn't for my mp I would not know anytHing.

Raasmi

Apr 18, 2013
yasmeen143 said:
Yes if you want to attend you can go.
thanks again gulzar ji.

But how long can I stay there? Can I come back along with my husband once his visa is stamped? oe should I be back by 2 weeks?

Wont they object that sponsered person should be working in Canada? how will you support eachother? etc

Thank you!

Ssingh12345

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/02/2016
File Transfer...
06/04/2016
Hols11 said:
Hi yes, my husband lived in Dubai for 9 months and also he has a US visitors visa when he was in Canada - so we went down to the US like 30 or so times to do grocery shopping, get gas, do shopping etc. so it seems to have delayed everything while they check up on that...
thanx for ur quick reply now I can understand why they are taking so long for background check because canada,us & Middle East traval history always take some time I think between 9 to 12 month hopefully ur waiting period will end soon

sunsweet

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-12-2013
File Transfer...
07-01-2014
Med's Request
13-08-2014, Remedical 21-08-2014,
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP 13-08-2014 DM 15-10-2014 Visa Recd 20-10-14
LANDED..........
1-12-2014
rksandhu said:
already send them email dat we missed the letter. ..tomorrow will send my pics.. :(
Nothing to worry. Everything will be alright. Now we know one more lesson not to rely on the agents also like lawyers Doing it ourselves is the best.

Ssingh12345

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/02/2016
File Transfer...
06/04/2016
rksandhu said:

the story is-
for last few days my agents employee didn't reply back our email's....so now my husband visit my representatives office and know dat he left his job for past month...when they opened his email account then know dat

NDVO SEND AN EMAIL ON 2nd AUGUST FOR MY PASSPORT SIZE PICS. ..AND GIVE US 45 days TIME WHICH IS COMPLETED ON 16 Sept ...IT MEANS I GOT MY VISA IF THAT IDIOT DUFFERS SEND DAT EMAIL TO ME...

NOW WHAT?? DOES THIS THING EFFECT OUR CASE IN ANYWAY...sorry to hear that but nothing to worry abt that still u send them your pic
PLZZ HELP ME GUYS

sorry to hear that but nothing to worry u only lost ur time hopefully until Diwali u will. Get ur visa

DNP2213

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2014
Doc's Request.
None so far
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
28-03-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-12-2013
Passport Req..
24-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In Process: 28-08-2014 DM: 23-09-2014 Visa issued: 1/10/2014
LANDED..........
14/11/2014
Ganny said:
Thanks again. My intention is not to pretend that we are married and have had our honeymoon, I want to keep it transparent to NDVO that we have done engagement (with photos) and court wedding with parents' permission to submit for sponsorship and my traditional wedding date is so and so and I shall share the photographs during that time if need be. I am not sure if I am making sense. I am certainly not into faking proofs, we are not going on trips but I would stay for a couple of weeks in India after court marriage. I do feel that my case has some genunity that a Visa officer might consider. However, I have no clue if it is certain. Please advise your thoughts.
This can definitely create issues my friend did the same thing as what you are saying. She also told them on the forms their indian ceremonial wedding date and she had an interview. The officer was Canadian (white lady) and she said she was convinced that their relationship is genuine even the interview went well, but she told them to reapply because she said she can not accept the application because of the basis it was filed upon. If your reasoning is so that me and my spouse can be together soon according to CIC thats not a valid reasoning enough unfortunately.
Sorry to tell you this my aim is not to discourage you but this is just one case maybe your lucky and you can get through it without problems. But if you want to play safe wait until the wedding.
I was planning on doing that before her wedding but seeing this I opted out on my plans and thought it was better to wait for the actual wedding to happen than send my application. I did that and this way I had lots of pictures including pre wedding dating pics, roka, wedding, reception, honeymoon, and post wedding pics and this made my case very strong. Right now in about 7 months my application is in process curuntely.
But good luck with your application and rest leave it up to god.

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
rksandhu said:

the story is-

NOW WHAT?? DOES THIS THING EFFECT OUR CASE IN ANYWAY...
PLZZ HELP ME GUYS

this is just outrageous and unacceptable...your lawyer can be sued for breach of duties...employees come and go but it is the responsibility of the main lawyer who hired them to make sure clients are not affected..my lawyer's assistant who was handling the case quit but my lawyer made sure no one is affected (every time she responded any email about the case, her assistant got a copy and whenever her assistant responded to my questions, my lawyer got a copy)..tell your lawyer to fix this mess and talk to visa officers directly and explain the situation...you will get your visa no matter what and you are going through a tough phase and this will be over soon..more delays but don't worry you will get your visa once this mess is cleared...hang in there..my thoughts and prayers goes out to you...

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
DNP2213 said:
This can definitely create issues my friend did the same thing as what you are saying. She also told them on the forms their indian ceremonial wedding date and she had an interview. The officer was Canadian (white lady) and she said she was convinced that their relationship is genuine even the interview went well, but she told them to reapply because she said she can not accept the application because of the basis it was filed upon. If your reasoning is so that me and my spouse can be together soon according to CIC thats not a valid reasoning enough unfortunately.
Sorry to tell you this my aim is not to discourage you but this is just one case maybe your lucky and you can get through it without problems. But if you want to play safe wait until the wedding.
I was planning on doing that before her wedding but seeing this I opted out on my plans and thought it was better to wait for the actual wedding to happen than send my application. I did that and this way I had lots of pictures including pre wedding dating pics, roka, wedding, reception, honeymoon, and post wedding pics and this made my case very strong. Right now in about 7 months my application is in process curuntely.
thanks for your response ...when a person who has gone through similar situation or heard about similar situation explains the consequences, it is better than many explanations of mine....

Ganny

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
DNP2213 said:
Thank you much for your time and response. It is very helpful. I would not apply for sponsorship until I am clear that it would not delay the process further. Out of my curiosity, I would like to know what the current status of your friend is. Did the overall timeline affect due to the initial submission and has it gone beyond your timelines? Request you to respond if you do not mind.

Ganny

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
waiting 2 exhale said:
thanks for your response ...when a person who has gone through similar situation or heard about similar situation explains the consequences, it is better than many explanations of mine....
Agree. I appreciate both your insights on this matter.

sunsweet

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-12-2013
File Transfer...
07-01-2014
Med's Request
13-08-2014, Remedical 21-08-2014,
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP 13-08-2014 DM 15-10-2014 Visa Recd 20-10-14
LANDED..........
1-12-2014
chirag0885 said:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :DOOOOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGG :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Finally Got Visa today.......Sooo happpyyyyyy not having words to express my happiness as waiting game is over after 15 months...

Thanks everyone in this forum for giving motivational support and wishes......May God soon issue visa for all my friends on this forums who waiting from long time.................
Congrats. Bon Voyage Happy married life.

Lobzang

Star Member
Sep 1, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/12/2013
AOR Received.
30/12/2013
File Transfer...
08/01/2014
Med's Done....
19/09/2013 finalised 06/2014
Passport Req..
sept 2nd 2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP since August 2nd 2014
just wondering for those who sent their passports via post, what was the address you sent it to. Also has anyone dropped off their passport at the VO in person? I feel it would be safer then to send it via post. Any ideas on this?