06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
rksandhu said:
take a gun and shot that bloody lawyer....idiot...

lawyers name is totally wrong. ...for them this suits better LIEYER except LAWYER... :mad:
send them laxative coated ladoos or itching powder instead of using guns..

CAN_4VISAFAM

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2013
Med's Request
31-03-2014 (Remedical)
Passport Req..
25-04-2013
I Applied my PR on March 2013. I moved to canada on Sept 2013 on study permit. On April 2014, Embassy requested re-medical. . And I took my remedical from Canada and sent the report to New delhi office.

I requested GCMS notes two times after that. In those notes, it is mentioned as Medical "passed - expired" and they received my re-medical report in incoming documents. But they didn't update it in client details. Its been 4 months after submitting medical. But no issuance of PR. For the last 17 months I am waiting for my PR. In my GCMS notes criminal check, interview, previous medical, everything passed.

I got a mail yesterday stating they didn't receive my Medicals. But in my GCMS notes it says, "medical report along with CD and PAed to file".

I called Embassy here in Canada and they said I have to inform my change of Address and report Visa office not medical office about not receiving medical.

CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME how to change address and what is this problem with medical

Richajay

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
Remedical-23 may 2014
Passport Req..
12-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP-14 feb 2014
CAN_4VISAFAM said:
I Applied my PR on March 2013. I moved to canada on Sept 2013 on study permit. On April 2014, Embassy requested re-medical. . And I took my remedical from Canada and sent the report to New delhi office.

I requested GCMS notes two times after that. In those notes, it is mentioned as Medical "passed - expired" and they received my re-medical report in incoming documents. But they didn't update it in client details. Its been 4 months after submitting medical. But no issuance of PR. For the last 17 months I am waiting for my PR. In my GCMS notes criminal check, interview, previous medical, everything passed.

I got a mail yesterday stating they didn't receive my Medicals. But in my GCMS notes it says, "medical report along with CD and PAed to file".

I called Embassy here in Canada and they said I have to inform my change of Address and report Visa office not medical office about not receiving medical.

CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME how to change address and what is this problem with medical
go to case specific inquiry..there is a column where u can upload ur document n inform them abt change of address or u can upload the proof of remedical(u must have remedical slip)or directly cal cic 01141782000 n talk to operator m tell him abt d same..hope this can work

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
anyone got interviewed recently?

how is the process?

Richajay

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
Remedical-23 may 2014
Passport Req..
12-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP-14 feb 2014
CAN_4VISAFAM said:

for case specific inquiry just go to dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca n here u wil find change of address column:)

sak7

Feb 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 15, 2013
File Transfer...
November 15, 2013
Passport Req..
December 20, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 28, 2013
rksandhu said:
hey congratss buddy. ...so for you its not so shiny visa...right...
but do hell with them atleast they return back ur passport within ten days. ...so for ndvo this is really a record. ..bcoz they are damn lazy. ...
journey was not gud but atleast end is happier...so enjoy this moment...

and now finally you kicked out of this forum
Thanks!! The visa is shiny like the sun! I was very upset with NDVO earlier, as I posted this after 2 hours of leaving the High Commission with the visa. Thanks for the kind words.

jk2013

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
19-10-2013
jk2013 said:
I also would like to know the complete address Please thanks

whoever send their passport to NDVO without them asking
can you send me your draft you created
Thanks

RitzG

Mar 12, 2014
resh87 said:
Had sent an enquiry about my file today morning.Recieved the acknwoledgement immediately,though no other reply.
Which e-mail address you sent the e-mail ?

There case specific inquiry form is not working since a month

essshha

Jun 26, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2013
Doc's Request.
15-07-2014
File Transfer...
24-09-2013
Med's Request
15-07-2014
Med's Done....
08-07-2013 and remedicals on 20-07-2014
Passport Req..
17-10-2013, but submitted on 31-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2014 OMG OMG yeaaaaaaaaaaaah
LANDED..........
verrrrry sooooon
thanks rksandhu and W2E....
There is no way other than just waiting for the NDVO to complete processing and issue the visa.... :(

srkarthik

Star Member
Nov 26, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 16th 2013 / Received on Dec 18 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 23th 2014
File Transfer...
Jan 27th 2014 (SA Approval)
Passport Req..
we didnt get, however we sent (risky)
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 20th 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 5th 2014
RitzG said:
Can you please forward the draft to me as well.
i sent below email to new delhi immigration and after 1.5 months..they replied promply that they recived and added in the file.

Sub: reg: Passport Acknowledgement [Family Class Sponsorship -UCI: XXX/ Application: XXX - Name:XXXX]

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good Morning !
This is regarding the application for Permanent residence in Canada under spousal sponsorship.
With respect to the mail sent from your office dated XXXX we have sent the Original Passport of Primary Applicant and Dependent child on: XXX along with other documents.
Would be great if you can confirm whether you received the same and has been added to our file.
Our details are as follows.
Sponsor: Spouse : XXXX
DOB : XXXX
Primary Applicant:XXXX
DOB : XXXXXXXX
Dependent Children: XXXXXXXXX
DOB :XXXXXXXXX
UCI assigned : XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Application no : CCC
Type of application: FAMILY SPOUSAL

We are looking forward to hear from you.

Sincerly
XXX and YYY

PALAKI

Star Member
Dec 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
File Transfer...
18-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-09-2013
hey jk2013,
pls be cautious before takingthis risk...I got a call from NDVO to submit my passport as they toLd me that they have issued the visa and just need my passport...then the lady confirmed my e-mail id and in no time sent me the e-mail for PPR....my dad just submitted it to VFS, New Delhi......I understand what u r going though but still wait for sometime, u can order notes too....also u need a ppr letter to submit ur ppt so don't take risks....

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Guys one more DEC guy got DM couple of days back...Dec 20 applicant, he posted outside the thread...

Any DEC guys still on AR?

rjmenginwk said:
Hello,
My wife's PR application(family class sponsorship) status changed from " in process" to "decision made" on 20 august 2014 and the following are the details:

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on December 20, 2013.
We started processing your application on August 5, 2014.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

When will she receive the passport request? It is an out-land process from India however my wife is on a visitor visa with me in Canada and it expires on 27 september 2014.Should I wait or proceed to apply for extension of stay of visitor visa for her as it takes 25 days online.Confused, please advise? Can she get her COPR here than she having to go to India again and reenter as landed immigrant. Please advise ASAP

payal9

Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
Med's Done....
March-2014
Passport Req..
faith in god
VISA ISSUED...
God knws
LANDED..........
faith in god
sak7 said:
Finally got the visa today ;D ;D :p!

But it was a struggle, if you are in the same boat, this might help.

App Rec - 15 October, 2013
DM - 30 July, 2014
Passport picked up - 21 August 2014

It took NDVO more than three weeks to hand over the passport. Two weeks after DM, they called us on August 13th, to inform us that the passport had been returned to them because they put the wrong address label. We checked our files and we had submitted the correct address. They made a mistake and didn't feel the need to apologize.

The person who called promised that he will mail it out August 14th via speed post. We expected to get it on August 16th, and of course it didn't show up. On August 18th, I (the sponsor) sent them a very stern email demanding they return the passport.

They called my wife on August 20th and asked her to come pick it up (they specifically stated that they are calling because of my email). They hadn't mailed the passport after promising to send it on the 14th. So she went and picked it up from Delhi the next day.

It is clear that NDVO employees do not give a *censored word*. And will not hesitate to make false promises. Anyone who is still waiting for the passport, send them stern emails, and ask your MP to do the same. They need a whip on their backs to get moving.

And hang in there everyone, and thanks for everyone for the support and information. This forum has been a god sent in these trying times.
Which e-mail address you sent the e-mail to NDVO?

resh87

Apr 24, 2014
Kerala
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2013
AOR Received.
06-12-2013
Med's Request
Awaiting the remedical request since october!
Med's Done....
22-10-2013
Passport Req..
13-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting the moment since past 15 months
LANDED..........
hope it happens soon
RitzG said:
Which e-mail address you sent the e-mail ?

There case specific inquiry form is not working since a month
sent my enquiry to delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca.i received an acknowledement.but no reply otherwise.so am not sure if someone is going through the mails or not.