soulmate July applicant -remedical 29 June IP since 27 june
jasjag Sept applicant -remedical 28 june IP 3 july got DM on 15 august
bunny padda Sept applicant - remedical 8 July IP 4 July DM on 8 august

Rksandhu august applicant - remedical 8 July IP 4 July
neha oct applicant -remedical 9th July IP 3 July
missin u august applicant -IP and remedical on 18 July
singh1990 july applicant -remedical on 30 may
angel1602 - remedical on 22 July IP since 29 may after the interview

I am a Sep applicant too.. IP since 30th June with re-medicals..

vikasgandhi

Star Member
Jan 5, 2014
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2013
AOR Received.
29-12-2013
Med's Done....
novemeber mid.
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
22-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
ip on 09 july, wishing for quick DM
andrewset said:
Vikas also- did you find some travelling to Canada on Sep4th? I think you can also directly call the airlines and ask them and tell htem you need someone to assist the person who is travelling, they can suggest.
Thanks andrew.. I am not looking for somebody to assist my wife in travel, my wife used to work with aurlines so she is pretty okay with that. She is just looking for a company since its a 25hr long journey.

dmplvish

Mar 12, 2014
Add me to the list:

Dmplvish Sept applicant- remedical:21st june IP since june 19th

rksandhu said:

REMEDICAL APPLICANTS

primoo April applicant -Remedical on 26 may IP since 5 may

neha oct applicant -remedical 9th July IP 3 July

Jasa99

Jun 22, 2014
Hi You can add me to the remedical list as well.

Im a Sept 13 applicant with no ADR, no interview

Went in Process June 26 2014, Remedical was sent on June 30 2014

fakename

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2013
Doc's Request.
10-7-2014
AOR Received.
18-11-2013
File Transfer...
17-12-2013
Med's Request
Re-Medical: Oct 2014
Med's Done....
05-10-2013
Passport Req..
12-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Dec 20 2014; DM: March 06 2015
jasvinder80 said:
Hi fakename
Thanks for adding my information. He just commented that your interview will be to prove the authenticity of marriage. But I do not see anything like that in my notes that were ordered on 7th July and received by me on 7th August. in fact in notes, there is no mention of interview. but mp inquiry said that my file was opened on 25th july, so maybe if i order notes now that will have something about my interview.
Is that safe to order notes multiple times?
Thanks
Regards
Jasvinder
Hello Jasvinder,
Notes are generated in Canada, and do not slow down the application process.
Go ahead and order another set so you will have a better idea about what exactly caught their attention and you can go more prepared.
You can go through categorized interview questions list posted in the footer of this message.

taj p

Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31oct2013
AOR Received.
15nov2013
File Transfer...
20nov2013
Med's Done....
07oct2013
Passport Req..
17jan2014
fakename said:
Hello Jasvinder,
Go ahead and order another set so you will have a better idea about what exactly caught their attention and you can go more prepared.
You can go through categorized interview questions list posted in the footer of this message.

Since it says pa Ed means are we passed n will they issue us visa ?

sukhaman

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Bathinda
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 March 204
AOR Received.
29 April 2014
File Transfer...
5 May 2014
Med's Done....
11 Jan 2014
Passport Req..
7 nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
13 nov 2014
LANDED..........
Very SOon
andrewset said:
I have compiled this list of Dos and Donts/ Pl circulate to as many people as possible as it will be helpful:

Dos and Don'ts to ensure you have smooth hassle free and quick Spousal PR processing:

1) Don't get medicals and PCC done too much in advance. Try to have it as close to your application date as possible.
2) If spouse does not have Birth certificate, pl get the process started early. Even if she has school leaving certificate, it should suffice
3) In Spouse Questionnaire, ensure for each question, you write a detailed one page essay giving as much information as possible to answer that question. Do not limit yourself to the space provided in the questionnaire
4) Create a common email for both you and your spouse and give that in the Generic App where they ask for the Principal Applicant's email id so that both of you can keep accessing that email and in case one of you has to go on a trip, then the other can keep accessing. Make the email sound legit like wifehubbynames @ yahoo or gmail.
5) Do not leave any question in any of the forms blank. Always put N/A where it is blank
6) For Sponsor, make sure you request Option C from CRA well in advance as it takes 3 weeks to reach you.
7) Do not discard boarding passes/ tickets of all your trips to India/ within India in regards to Engagement ceremony, first meeting, marriage etc. Keep them all safe and attach them with the application as proofs.
8) Keep receipts of Jewelry/ Kurta Sherwani/ Saree purchases safe and attach them as well
9) Ensure you attach a minimum of 100 photos and ensure you include photos from as many occasions as possible- First meeting, Engagement, Marriage, Honeymoon etc etc. Write on the back of the photo who is who in the photo along with date/ the function (marriage or engagement etc)/ venue. Do not crimp on the number, Attach as many photos as you can (>=100)
10) Do not attach original of marriage certificate. Certified photocopy is fine
11) Make sure you fill out the section ‘Details of Foreign Travel' and sign/date the form ‘India Guide' as this is one form people usually forget.
12) Print out as many your email interactions/ chat logs and attach them.
13) If this is either of your's second marriage, ensure you provide complete divorce petition from your previous marriage. Do not leave out anything. Ensure you show the VO your previous marriage is completely dissolved.
14) Make sure, once you send your passport with PPR from VO, after 15 days or so, send them an email and ask for confirmation they received your passport.
15) If you visit your spouse after filing application, send photos/ ticket/ boarding pass from this trip to the VO with a cover letter quoting the UCI and application number mentioned in the PPR you received from VO.
hello friend, I am march 2014 applicant, it is very useful info that you shared with us. I wanna ask u one question tht my wife returned back to india after 2 months, in april and we are living together here, should i have to send her ticket to NVDO ? Passport copy ? second trip photos? if yes then please tell me the format for the cover letter. thankx in advance...

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013 / Remedical....: 8th july 2014 / received. ..: 23rd July 2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2013 (sent-10 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IN-PROCESS since 4th-July-2014 DM-8 Nov 2014 RECEIVED PP-10 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
17 dec 2014 :-D

REMEDICAL APPLICANTS

primoo April applicant -Remedical on 26 may IP since 5 may
rajneel Sept applicant -remedical and IP 30 June
dmplvish Sept applicant -remedical 21 June IP 19 june
jasa99 Sept applicant -remedical 30 June IP 26 June

Neha oct applicant -remedical 9th July IP 3 July

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
andrewset said:
I have compiled this list of Dos and Donts/ Pl circulate to as many people as possible as it will be helpful:

Dos and Don'ts to ensure you have smooth hassle free and quick Spousal PR processing:

1) Don't get medicals and PCC done too much in advance. Try to have it as close to your application date as possible.
2) If spouse does not have Birth certificate, pl get the process started early. Even if she has school leaving certificate, it should suffice
3) In Spouse Questionnaire, ensure for each question, you write a detailed one page essay giving as much information as possible to answer that question. Do not limit yourself to the space provided in the questionnaire
4) Create a common email for both you and your spouse and give that in the Generic App where they ask for the Principal Applicant's email id so that both of you can keep accessing that email and in case one of you has to go on a trip, then the other can keep accessing. Make the email sound legit like wifehubbynames @ yahoo or gmail.
5) Do not leave any question in any of the forms blank. Always put N/A where it is blank
6) For Sponsor, make sure you request Option C from CRA well in advance as it takes 3 weeks to reach you.
7) Do not discard boarding passes/ tickets of all your trips to India/ within India in regards to Engagement ceremony, first meeting, marriage etc. Keep them all safe and attach them with the application as proofs.
8) Keep receipts of Jewelry/ Kurta Sherwani/ Saree purchases safe and attach them as well
9) Ensure you attach a minimum of 100 photos and ensure you include photos from as many occasions as possible- First meeting, Engagement, Marriage, Honeymoon etc etc. Write on the back of the photo who is who in the photo along with date/ the function (marriage or engagement etc)/ venue. Do not crimp on the number, Attach as many photos as you can (>=100)
10) Do not attach original of marriage certificate. Certified photocopy is fine
11) Make sure you fill out the section ‘Details of Foreign Travel' and sign/date the form ‘India Guide' as this is one form people usually forget.
12) Print out as many your email interactions/ chat logs and attach them.
13) If this is either of your's second marriage, ensure you provide complete divorce petition from your previous marriage. Do not leave out anything. Ensure you show the VO your previous marriage is completely dissolved.
14) Make sure, once you send your passport with PPR from VO, after 15 days or so, send them an email and ask for confirmation they received your passport.
15) If you visit your spouse after filing application, send photos/ ticket/ boarding pass from this trip to the VO with a cover letter quoting the UCI and application number mentioned in the PPR you received from VO.
wonderful information. .... :)
In my file everything is according to ur list...but about birth certificate this thing delay my file ...I was do not hv birth certificate soit takes so many months. ..otherwise I was filed my application on June or July. ....

one more thing Andrew and vikas...whats so special in 4th Sept. ..there are so many other frds talking about it...

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sukhaman said:
hello friend, I am march 2014 applicant, it is very useful info that you shared with us. I wanna ask u one question tht my wife returned back to india after 2 months, in april and we are living together here, should i have to send her ticket to NVDO ? Passport copy ? second trip photos? if yes then please tell me the format for the cover letter. thankx in advance...
yes send them everything in one package...about cover letter so Andrew already post it to page 3295...changed lil bit according to ur documents. ..and send it to them...gud luck

JAV

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Hello all,
I have a question. I am the sponsor and we are October 2013 applicant. I can't open my spouse's ecas (applicant) since we got DM, and I believe it's normal. We got DM on 2nd august and medical is expiring on 6th sept. Currently, I am living with my spouse since 2 months meaning my Canadian phone is off. My spouse's phone number was changed too and I sent a letter along with the photocopy of PCC and receipt of payment. Now, I am not sure when we will receive PPR because my flight is in 2 weeks. I don't know who to contact and what to say? Iam just worried and worried. I hope speedy visa for all.

jasvinder80

Jun 10, 2014
Thanks fakename. Indeed great job in compiling the questions.
thanks.

fakename said:
Hello Jasvinder,

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
JAV said:
Hello all,
I have a question. I am the sponsor and we are October 2013 applicant. I can't open my spouse's ecas (applicant) since we got DM, and I believe it's normal. We got DM on 2nd august and medical is expiring on 6th sept. Currently, I am living with my spouse since 2 months meaning my Canadian phone is off. My spouse's phone number was changed too and I sent a letter along with the photocopy of PCC and receipt of payment. Now, I am not sure when we will receive PPR because my flight is in 2 weeks. I don't know who to contact and what to say? Iam just worried and worried. I hope speedy visa for all.
they normally give two weeks time to pack and go before medicals expire (unless they extend it by two more weeks)..so you should hear from them next week...they should have asked you to send passport when they changed status to 'DM' I am not sure why this much delay...you can call NDVO and ask them when you will get passport request and tell them medicals expiring on sept 6th..they may answer you or they may ask you to send email inquiry...

JAV

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
waiting 2 exhale said:
they normally give two weeks time to pack and go before medicals expire (unless they extend it by two more weeks)..so you should hear from them next week...they should have asked you to send passport when they changed status to 'DM' I am not sure why this much delay...you can call NDVO and ask them when you will get passport request and tell them medicals expiring on sept 6th..they may answer you or they may ask you to send email inquiry...
Thank you for the response. What is NDVO number that people usually contact? Thanks