November 14, 2013
Passport Req..
November 26, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
If I had visa, I wouldn't be in this forum :D
LANDED..........
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
andrewset said:
Nooooo lol....we are lucky to even get the PP back in one piece, leave alone tracking number. If they called u and asked u if u can fly before 21st, then for sure, they would have already dispatched the PP.
Do you know how would they send the passport, India Post or via some courier like blue dart?

Lovu71

Feb 5, 2014
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 jan 2014
AOR Received.
12 feb 2014
File Transfer...
19 feb 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20 august 2014
VISA ISSUED...
21 august 2014
LANDED..........
24 august 2014
andrewset said:
if you have not already sent your PP, then i suggest you wait until they actually ask for it.
I dont think they can delay IP cos PP is not with them. Not 100% sure, but since they did not actually ask ur PP, so you can hold on for now
Depends if you are ok travelling with a newborn on an international flight. Since you are Jan applicant, I envisage you getting DM and PP Sep end (maximum time, mind you)- so if your intent is for your hubby to see the newborn, then perhaps you can play it by ear. I suppose you wont anyways travel immediately after delivering and so that takes you to August end. By then, take a stock of the situation, see where NDVO is and if they actually started IP for Jan applicants and if they did, then see the progress. If you see they are blazing fast, then wait till your hubby joins u in canada and avoid the stress of international flight for u and the newborn and if not, then sep first week or so, think of making a quick trip.

Dont be confused. Relax and concentrate on your child. Wish you all the best!

Thank you dear I cannot travel before 20th of sept as I have to get baby's passport , visa and stuff so it gonna take anywhere around 4-5 weeks after baby's born ... lets see the trend for jan applicants , that would be gr8 if they start processing jan cases in sept .. :)

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
kenoreeves said:
Do you know how would they send the passport, India Post or via some courier like blue dart?
passport delivered by a man full of smiles with a dash of pride in delivering the passport to you first thing in the morning; he will become a medical specimen showing his full set of teeth; nice palms stretched out; and at times finger scratching his full set of hair. He is an optimist fully certain that he will get his reward for delivering the passport; patience to hang around till he gets his reward. And above all, he is an angel working for indian postal system where the rule is 'if you can deliver it tomorrow, why do it today? if you can deliver it tomorrow why do it tomorrow and why not the day after?'

pooja0702

Oct 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
File Transfer...
18-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-08-2013
Passport Req..
17-01-2014
kenoreeves said:

Keenu u got dm???

msingh2013

Feb 19, 2013
How long does it take the visa officers in India to issue the visa and send the passport back? My wife's status changed on E-CAS from Medicals Received and to Decision Made on July 31, but she has not received the passport back yet. Any help would be appreciated. People say that it normally takes about 10 days. If she doesn't get it by then, should I do an enquiry?

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
msingh2013 said:
How long does it take the visa officers in India to issue the visa and send the passport back? My wife's status changed on E-CAS from Medicals Received and to Decision Made on July 31, but she has not received the passport back yet. Any help would be appreciated. People say that it normally takes about 10 days. If she doesn't get it by then, should I do an enquiry?
up to 10 days but if you live in rural areas, it takes bit longer....at this point, if you order 'notes' it is of no use..you can try your MP but it may or may not give you more information such as if passport has been sent or not..but there is no harm in trying your MP. The worst case scenario with MP is 'we cannot do more since your visa has been approved'

msingh2013

Feb 19, 2013
waiting 2 exhale said:
up to 10 days but if you live in rural areas, it takes bit longer....at this point, if you order 'notes' it is of no use..you can try your MP but it may or may not give you more information such as if passport has been sent or not..but there is no harm in trying your MP. The worst case scenario with MP is 'we cannot do more since your visa has been approved'
Thanks man. My wife lives in a rural town about an hour outside of a city in UP. I really hope she gets it soon.

soulmate

Mar 24, 2014
Heights of frustration....my file is in IP since 25th june....and remedicals done on 29th june...what else....y they have forgotten remedical files....are we not important???? Just fail to understand what they are upto????

kenoreeves

Star Member
Dec 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 25, 2013
AOR Received.
November 26, 2013
File Transfer...
November 14, 2013
Passport Req..
November 26, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
waiting 2 exhale said:
passport delivered by a man full of smiles with a dash of pride in delivering the passport to you first thing in the morning; he will become a medical specimen showing his full set of teeth; nice palms stretched out; and at times finger scratching his full set of hair. He is an optimist fully certain that he will get his reward for delivering the passport; patience to hang around till he gets his reward. And above all, he is an angel working for indian postal system where the rule is 'if you can deliver it tomorrow, why do it today? if you can deliver it tomorrow why do it tomorrow and why not the day after?'
LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D
That is hilarious! !

kenoreeves

Star Member
Dec 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 25, 2013
AOR Received.
November 26, 2013
File Transfer...
November 14, 2013
Passport Req..
November 26, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
pooja0702 said:
Keenu u got dm???
Yes I got DM on August 02. I wasn't on the forum for the last couple of weeks. What is your status?

singh1990

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 may 2013
AOR Received.
9 July 2013
File Transfer...
8 august 2013
Med's Request
Remedical on 30 may2014
Med's Done....
30 APRIL 2013
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
september 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 26 may. DM on 20 NOV. Received passport with visa on 24 december
LANDED..........
soon
hate story3...Today 13 months have been completed
IP since-24 may,remedical on 30 may
waiting for DM...
no red flag,no interview..plz God do something for us....

http://youtu.be/cxGJ2raXsus
plz listen this song....jad check kra status online ve in process hi aunda...lol

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
singh1990 said:
hate story3...Today 13 months have been completed
IP since-24 may,remedical on 30 may
waiting for DM...
no red flag,no interview..plz God do something for us....
after remedicals, it takes up to 2 months to get passport with visa (normally within a month or month and a half)..you should be getting it in few weeks...

singh1990

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 may 2013
AOR Received.
9 July 2013
File Transfer...
8 august 2013
Med's Request
Remedical on 30 may2014
Med's Done....
30 APRIL 2013
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
september 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 26 may. DM on 20 NOV. Received passport with visa on 24 december
LANDED..........
soon
waiting 2 exhale said:
after remedicals, it takes up to 2 months to get passport with visa (normally within a month or month and a half)..you should be getting it in few weeks...
thnks dear for giving hope..2 months have been completed after remedical...hope this month will bring good news..

PALAKI

Star Member
Dec 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
File Transfer...
18-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-09-2013
congrats kartha and shriti for ip.....shriti gud to know that Nov applicants are also in process....what is ur timeline shriti

hi am there

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

HAPPY NEWS HAPPY NEWS HAPPY NEWS!!!!
IT SHOWS DECISION MADE !!!!!

thank u guys for all ur help support love encouragments etc etc :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
it was a tough journey.. finally god blessed...
app filed nov 24th 2013
PPR JAN end 2014
IP 31st july
DM 8th aug
CSQ JAN end 2014. spouse is a quebec resident

let me share my experience..
it was a tough journey.. ours was an arranged love marriage. the journey throughout this waiting game was horrible. i was unemployed since oct 2013. i was waiting for another foreign visa and my passport was in their embassy. but when NDVO asked for passport we thought that they r going to process it faster. hence, i had to cancel that visa processing and submited here coz family life is imp. then the waiting game started. was so much frustrated, irritated, was not able to concentrate on anything, feared of our future etc etc.. by the grace of god everything has come to an end finally. i was praying continuously since some days. finally he has blessed us. i know guys its a difficult journey and staying far from our loved ones is the most difficult thing in our life. after all we live for family.
i wish all of u guys get ur visas soooooon and can live with ur loved ones till the last breath.. trust in god. have faith.. pray well well well well.. he will listen to u. after all he decides everything in life.... thank u once again. wishing you speedy visa... will pray for u guys.. thank u all
i will update once i receive my passport. :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

note:- remedical applicants will have to wait a little more time coz the bring forward date of ur files will be usually after 2 moths from the date of ADR or remedical request. so i guess they have assigned a date for ur file and they will open it only on that day even if u send ur ADR in 2 or 3 days. so wait patiently a little more time, as well as pray well.