AOR Received.
November, 2013
File Transfer...
November, 2013
Passport Req..
January, 2014
MaxGuy said:
Hi Guys,

I have done my BE in Electronics and Telecom engineering and M-Tech in Electronics Engineering.
I am working in Software firm from last 8 years as a developer/analyst.

I want to apply for canada PR. What is the process for it. How to do the education assessment.
Am I eligible for it? Please provide your input.

Can I do it on my own or should I go for the agent. If agent can any body suggest a good agent in India ?

I have my valid IELTS score of more than 7 in each area.
Are you working as a software engineer?? If yes it would be a contradiction of education and experience because they need experience in field of education.

If no then you are eligible, you have the right points, you can google "canada pr points calculator" and check yourself

You can do it on your own if you are smart enough to find all forms, searching all details, you have to google few questions and find the right blogs, I guess software engineers are good at this. And infact agents usually mess up your file, all they do is just fill your forms asking you all the details and courier it.
I believe every educated person should do this himself.

good luck

BlessUs

Jul 8, 2014
chatwant said:
Don't hold..it's of no use..You are free to travel coz my guess is you vl get a ppr not before October..I am a nov applicant who still hasn't get a ppr and there are many lyk me.
you are ryt chatwant... even i do feel that i shud travel ..... but few cases (like 2 Dec applicants that i heard got VISA recently) hold me back .... dnt want to turn out to be fool-faced by asking a month vacation after 15-20 days of my abroad stay...followed by a resignation to travel Canada ....lol

Do you know how much time duration they give to submit PP after PPR?

pannuzzz

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014/JAN16
Doc's Request.
28/MAR/28
AOR Received.
28/MAR/28
File Transfer...
28/MAR/28
Med's Request
4 may 2015 re-medical
Med's Done....
15\JAN\2014
Interview........
28april
Passport Req..
10 june
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted
LANDED..........
SOON
according to cic.gc.ca they update processing times quarterly and last update was on march 10 ... arent they suppose to update ? its been more thn 3 months since last update ..

fakename

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2013
Doc's Request.
10-7-2014
AOR Received.
18-11-2013
File Transfer...
17-12-2013
Med's Request
Re-Medical: Oct 2014
Med's Done....
05-10-2013
Passport Req..
12-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Dec 20 2014; DM: March 06 2015
pannuzzz said:
according to cic.gc.ca they update processing times quarterly and last update was on march 10 ... arent they suppose to update ? its been more thn 3 months since last update ..
Last two times they have taken 4-4.5 months for this 'quarterly' update. Do your math :)

hi am there

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When r they going to start Nov applications?? Now the NDVO is going dead slow. I think they should touch nov applications by aug last week

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013 / Remedical....: 8th july 2014 / received. ..: 23rd July 2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2013 (sent-10 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IN-PROCESS since 4th-July-2014 DM-8 Nov 2014 RECEIVED PP-10 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
17 dec 2014 :-D
waiting 2 exhale said:
omg is missing but shiny is there..may applicants who get their visas miss their shiny so one out of two is ok...
true lol :p

pannuzzz

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014/JAN16
Doc's Request.
28/MAR/28
AOR Received.
28/MAR/28
File Transfer...
28/MAR/28
Med's Request
4 may 2015 re-medical
Med's Done....
15\JAN\2014
Interview........
28april
Passport Req..
10 june
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted
LANDED..........
SOON
fakename said:
Last two times they have taken 4-4.5 months for this 'quarterly' update. Do your math :)
math says its about 4 months and 7 days approx .. hope they will update it soon and processing time will go back to 8-10 months like it use to be ...

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013 / Remedical....: 8th july 2014 / received. ..: 23rd July 2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2013 (sent-10 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IN-PROCESS since 4th-July-2014 DM-8 Nov 2014 RECEIVED PP-10 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
17 dec 2014 :-D
chatwant said:
To be very honest I don't know how to do it..Mystery ..Lolz...
hahaha why didn't you asked earlier when I was ask you first time to edit it...
its very simple-on the top of your screens right side there is a profile option, , click it,, then in the left side second option-forum profile information,, select it and edit ur profile. ..thats it....

chatwant

Apr 1, 2014
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2013
File Transfer...
Showing app received 19/11/2013
Med's Done....
26/09/2013
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
On the verge of getting request..hope soon!rab mehr rakhe
VISA ISSUED...
Damn not but why
LANDED..........
ASAP with the little help of almighty
rksandhu said:
hahaha why didn't you asked earlier when I was ask you first time to edit it...
its very simple-on the top of your screens right side there is a profile option, , click it,, then in the left side second option-forum profile information,, select it and edit ur profile. ..thats it....

Done...

Mrs.Aleem

Jul 17, 2014
Hi All 2013 Applicants,

Hearty congrats to everyone who recieved their visas and my all my prays are with them to whom who are still awiaiting good response from CIC(as I am on the same boat... :) ).

I am new to this forum and would like to apologize in advance if any of my comment found offensive to anyone...

Here is my time line.
Application recieved: October 2nd 2013
In Process: July 09th 2014

However I have few questions that I am looking for everyone's guidance especially with great people like rksandhu and waiting 2 exhale

1. CIC sent us an email to go for remedical (as our medical is expired) and they have given us a timeline of 30 days only.
However, I am pregnant now and expecting a baby in the end of August. I confirmed with my doctor and the physical panel (panel of doctors suggested by CIC) that chest X-ray cannot be done while in pregnancy. I have replied back to CIC for the email recieved for doing remedicals stating that "I am pregnant and with expected due date and attached the doctors report". Also, filled up the inquiry form for the same so that to avoid any communication gaps with CIC on this update.

However, I am not sure if CIC gets to see the information within 30 days, as they mentioned that if we dont sent remedical result to CIC within 30 days, the application may be deemed to be refused.
So, I am confused as to what shall I be doing now? Does anyone have direct number of CIC (not the general customer service number) that is specific to this category and notify them.
I am looking for guidance for what shall I have to do now.

2. I heard that you can request for online reports like CAIPS/GCMS. Need more info on this or any service that helps in telling us the details of the case. Also, would like to know if we do this inquiry through this reports will effect any of the case status or it may impact immigration officers in any bad manner.

Looking forward to hear from every one.

kunjai

Oct 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2013
AOR Received.
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
24-07-2013
Med's Request
23-05-2014 (Reassessment of Medical Validity)
Med's Done....
24-05-2014 (Reassessment of Medical Validity)
Interview........
21-05-2014
Passport Req..
02-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2014
LANDED..........
11-08-2014
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

OMG! OMG! OMG! Yesterday my Status changed to 'Decision made'...
Went Out with friends today and came back home to see.... Passport with Visa! OMG! OMG! OMG!

I just want to thank everyone in this group who helped me with ordeal... God Bless all of you... and may all of you get over this ordeal asap with the good news of Visa on your Passport!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

vikasgandhi

Star Member
Jan 5, 2014
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2013
AOR Received.
29-12-2013
Med's Done....
novemeber mid.
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
22-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
ip on 09 july, wishing for quick DM
rksandhu said:
B.C's procedure is different...?
I dont know whats for ontario.. but for bc you dont need any experience letter or anything

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Mrs.Aleem said:
Hi All 2013 Applicants,

Hearty congrats to everyone who recieved their visas and my all my prays are with them to whom who are still awiaiting good response from CIC(as I am on the same boat... :) ).

I am new to this forum and would like to apologize in advance if any of my comment found offensive to anyone...

Here is my time line.
Application recieved: October 2nd 2013
In Process: July 09th 2014

However I have few questions that I am looking for everyone's guidance especially with great people like rksandhu and waiting 2 exhale

1. CIC sent us an email to go for remedical (as our medical is expired) and they have given us a timeline of 30 days only.
However, I am pregnant now and expecting a baby in the end of August. I confirmed with my doctor and the physical panel (panel of doctors suggested by CIC) that chest X-ray cannot be done while in pregnancy. I have replied back to CIC for the email recieved for doing remedicals stating that "I am pregnant and with expected due date and attached the doctors report". Also, filled up the inquiry form for the same so that to avoid any communication gaps with CIC on this update.

However, I am not sure if CIC gets to see the information within 30 days, as they mentioned that if we dont sent remedical result to CIC within 30 days, the application may be deemed to be refused.
So, I am confused as to what shall I be doing now? Does anyone have direct number of CIC (not the general customer service number) that is specific to this category and notify them.
I am looking for guidance for what shall I have to do now.

2. I heard that you can request for online reports like CAIPS/GCMS. Need more info on this or any service that helps in telling us the details of the case. Also, would like to know if we do this inquiry through this reports will effect any of the case status or it may impact immigration officers in any bad manner.

Looking forward to hear from every one.
welcome to the forum where we help each other with suggestions, have arguments, console if visa rejected, happy if visa approved, and so on..two words you should get used to 'shiny visa' and 'OMG' and you will have a chance to use them soon...

1. you had informed CIC and they have sent you an acknowledgement of email..that's all you can do..your email has gone to someone who might contact you regarding the next steps....there is only one number I think and that is customer number..keep trying and if you are lucky some human being may talk to you politely or like a jerk and if you do talk to someone just remind them that you had sent a case specific inquiry and want to know if they had received it or not (since you had been asked to remedicals and the deadline is expiring but new development prevents you from taking an xray) and what is the next step in the process....since I am not familiar as what other things you can do to inform NDVO maybe someone who had been in your situation could offer you guidance...

2. as for notes, it won't affect your processing time since notes is generated somewhere in Canada (Ottawa, I think). these links will help you to figure out ordering notes process

NDVO- http://goo.gl/CoH7Y
How 2 Order GCMS- http://goo.gl/zl3UP
GCMS request- https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip

the first one is a spreadsheet but there is a tab where there is a step by step instruction on how to apply for notes..second one is a you tube presentation and the last one is notes application

good luck and congrats on expecting a baby...

neha_anticevic

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Nainital
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th Sep, 2013
AOR Received.
30th Sep, 2013
File Transfer...
16th Oct,2013
Med's Request
5th May 2013/ Remeds : 3rd July 2014
Med's Done....
5th May 2013/ Re Meds: 9th July 2014
Interview........
Nope
Passport Req..
09-11-2013 (sent on 14-11-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
In Process: 3rd July 2013 DM : 26TH OCT 2014
LANDED..........
15th Nov
kunjai said:

OMG! OMG! OMG! Yesterday my Status changed to 'Decision made'...
Went Out with friends today and came back home to see.... Passport with Visa! OMG! OMG! OMG!

I just want to thank everyone in this group who helped me with ordeal... God Bless all of you... and may all of you get over this ordeal asap with the good news of Visa on your Passport!

Congrats.. Happy for you

neha2515

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2013
AOR Received.
November, 2013
File Transfer...
November, 2013
Passport Req..
January, 2014
Mrs.Aleem said:
Hi All 2013 Applicants,

I think the safest option would be sending a letter by courier with Application no printed on envelope and on the top of letter.
Coz all concerned mails are kept along the hard file and there will be no chance that they miss it. Electronic mail can be missed/ignored and even you have the acknowledgment for email, you will waste months and months to prove you are genuine and you did send the email.
we all know they are competent enough to do such stupid mistakes.