06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
neha2515 said:
husband and I both are engineers working with good companies, met in office as colleagues, more than 2 years together and now 3rd year separate, hubby is able to earn the best amount for fake case in just 6 months on his job, I don't see a reason y would he do so. He is 33, if faking means he will be doing real marriage at 38, wowww and that too for his 6 months salary... a big wowwwwwww
my profession is in high demand in Canada and always in FSW catagory, I have more than 5 years of experience and can easily go by FSW on my own, do I really need to fake a marriage and wait for 1 year for visa and 2 years for divorce, get a black mark on my forehead for that when I can do this on my own in $1040 fee

he applied for my immigration after 1.5 yrs of marriage because we both were together in India with lots of proofs, fake cases don't wait for 1.5 years, they are in a hurry to finish the deal...rt??
but we are still a miserable case on NDVO desk as we got married for the sake of love instead of focusing towards immigration preferred marriage i.e we just had 15-20 people at marriage, we don't expect them to consider us genuine if fancy marriage is the only criteria otherwise even a school kid can differentiate.
my hubby's pr will be renewed in few months so if I don't get a visa he will quit his job and come back for 3 years and in between we will see if they are giving me visa or not.
2nd option we are already trying to find a job in singapore/malaysia/dubai and surrender pr card and forget about Canada.
don't make any decision in haste and despair...all these worries and fear might be for nothing when your ecas status changes to 'DM'...we all go through this phase because of lack of transparency and slow process...

rajinregina14

Jan 5, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
05-06-2013
File Transfer...
15-07-2013
Med's Request
Medical Expired on Mar 10th, 2014
Med's Done....
10-03-2013
Interview........
27 May 2014
Passport Req..
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
Brunt my passport since no hopes
neha2515 said:
i think i read somewhere that you can apply for appeal yourself as it first go through ADR (alternative dispute resolution) and you just have to fill a form within few days after receiving the judgement letter and then later on you may need a lawyer. Please check the forum there is a blog for all appeal cases.
Thank you .. let me see

October25applicant

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2013
AOR Received.
20-11-2013
File Transfer...
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
01-10-2013
Passport Req..
16-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP-July 17, 2014...Dm-August 27, 2014
LANDED..........
September 12, 2014
Looks like NDVO has gone into a deep sleep.hey kenoreeves, did you do a mp enquiry as well?

wait_game

Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct,2013
File Transfer...
Jan,2014
Med's Done....
July,2014
neha2515 said:
husband and I both are engineers working with good companies, met in office as colleagues, more than 2 years together and now 3rd year separate, hubby is able to earn the best amount for fake case in just 6 months on his job, I don't see a reason y would he do so. He is 33, if faking means he will be doing real marriage at 38, wowww and that too for his 6 months salary... a big wowwwwwww
my profession is in high demand in Canada and always in FSW catagory, I have more than 5 years of experience and can easily go by FSW on my own, do I really need to fake a marriage and wait for 1 year for visa and 2 years for divorce, get a black mark on my forehead for that when I can do this on my own in $1040 fee

he applied for my immigration after 1.5 yrs of marriage because we both were together in India with lots of proofs, fake cases don't wait for 1.5 years, they are in a hurry to finish the deal...rt??
but we are still a miserable case on NDVO desk as we got married for the sake of love instead of focusing towards immigration preferred marriage i.e we just had 15-20 people at marriage, we don't expect them to consider us genuine if fancy marriage is the only criteria otherwise even a school kid can differentiate.
my hubby's pr will be renewed in few months so if I don't get a visa he will quit his job and come back for 3 years and in between we will see if they are giving me visa or not.
2nd option we are already trying to find a job in singapore/malaysia/dubai and surrender pr card and forget about Canada.
You see, people are blind in NDVO, and I am actually seeing this trend here. People having kid, or love marriage or 5 yrs of togetherness are treated as fishy case in NDVO and people met online with skype chat and surprised the partner on wedding wowwww are actually the right candidate to get the PR. Bullshit. I thought Visa officer are the high profile job and they must have analytical power to analyse the right and wrong case. But they are the most stupid people selected out there... And we all have to actually suffer this everyday. Shame on all those who did fake marriages. Its becoz of them everyone of us are suffering and away from our partner for more than a year.

wait_game

Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct,2013
File Transfer...
Jan,2014
Med's Done....
July,2014
October25applicant said:
Looks like NDVO has gone into a deep sleep.hey kenoreeves, did you do a mp enquiry as well?
They must be busy doing Jan or Feb cases now.. Forget it, they just care abt their image and targets.. not people and their affected lives. So guys sit back, have a green tea cup (to control ur BP), and enjoy Humpty Sharma ki Dhulania.. Its a nice movie.. ;D

GP.88

Star Member
Sep 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 feb 2013
File Transfer...
6 march 2013
Passport Req..
2 april 2013
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
very soon
finally long wait is over today got chamatkari visa :p :p :p :p :p :p :p thanks to all member

chacha Chaudry

Star Member
Dec 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/Oct/2013
AOR Received.
Oct/2013
File Transfer...
01/Nov/2013
Med's Done....
19/Aug/2013
Passport Req..
13/Nov/2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 05/July/2014 .. Decision Made on 19/July/2014... Received my passport on 26/July/2014
GP.88 said:
finally long wait is over today got chamatkari visa :p :p :p :p :p :p :p thanks to all member
Congratulations. Wish you happy married life ahead. stay blessed....... 8) 8) 8)

avi bhangu

Jan 31, 2014
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-2-2013
File Transfer...
13-03-2013
Med's Done....
17-10-2012
Interview........
no idea
Passport Req..
2-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
soon
GP.88 said:
Congratulations. I need ur help ,M also feb applicant (15 feb )pp request -2april 2013 . My online status is same from the first day . Application recived on 15 feb 2013 . Medical recived . Can u explain Me, how they are working on feb applicants

RockyS

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
REMINDER ...NEED YOUR advise friends.
Dear Friends, I desperately need your help and advise. Can any one guide me the procedure to apply for the driving experience certificate from the local" Regional licencing agency" OR" Regional transport office". Any one who lives in Chandigarh OR Punjab who has got the same for waiving of the time limit for G 2/CLASS 7 licence in Canada. Is there a set type of form available to be filled and submit or we have to tell them what we need them on their letterhead. KINDLY GIVE YOUR EXPERTISE. Your help and guidance will be well appreciated. Thanks in advance.

vikasgandhi

Star Member
Jan 5, 2014
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2013
AOR Received.
29-12-2013
Med's Done....
novemeber mid.
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
22-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
ip on 09 july, wishing for quick DM
RockyS said:
Dear Friends, I desperately need your help and advise. Can any one guide me the procedure to apply for the driving experience certificate from the local" Regional licencing agency" OR" Regional transport office". Any one who lives in Chandigarh OR Punjab who has got the same for waiving of the time limit for G 2/CLASS 7 licence in Canada. Is there a set type of form available to be filled and submit or we have to tell them what we need them on their letterhead. KINDLY GIVE YOUR EXPERTISE. Your help and guidance will be well appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Are you travelling to bc?

avi bhangu

Jan 31, 2014
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-2-2013
File Transfer...
13-03-2013
Med's Done....
17-10-2012
Interview........
no idea
Passport Req..
2-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
soon
RockyS said:
There is very basic form in punjab . I tried that in brampton and guelp ,they don't accept that . After that i made a special form my self and send that to my brother for stamp and signature from DTO. After that I tried in brapton and they accept my experience .it should be professional and in international format and also include ur picture on form . If I vl get copy of that form then I vi send to u .

RockyS

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
avi bhangu said:
There is very basic form in punjab . I tried that in brampton and guelp ,they don't accept that . After that i made a special form my self and send that to my brother for stamp and signature from DTO. After that I tried in brapton and they accept my experience .it should be professional and in international format and also include ur picture on form . If I vl get copy of that form then I vi send to u .
Thanks a lot, please do send me the language if you can.

avi bhangu

Jan 31, 2014
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-2-2013
File Transfer...
13-03-2013
Med's Done....
17-10-2012
Interview........
no idea
Passport Req..
2-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
soon
RockyS said:
Thanks a lot, please do send me the language if you can.
I don't remember exact wording , but I vl search in my documents . If I vl get then I vl send.

sunsweet

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-12-2013
File Transfer...
07-01-2014
Med's Request
13-08-2014, Remedical 21-08-2014,
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP 13-08-2014 DM 15-10-2014 Visa Recd 20-10-14
LANDED..........
1-12-2014
innosense said:
Hi,

I was just reading thru the posts. I don't understand why NDVO will keep the passports with them for so long.
Ppl will have travel plans. Are they not supposed to return it asap ?

I'm praying for everyone. This is very stressful.

Is it possible to request that the passport be returned to a particular address ??

Thank you !
They were having the norm to issue visa in Six months so they were asking the passport in the beginning like other cases. This continued even when the processing time got extended to twelve month, mainly on account of stupid 6 month strike. See the statistics the number of visa application received in different category In spousal itself it is average 300 per month. Only 15% enter their timeline in the sheet and in the forum Beginning of this year they do not ask the passport in the beginning and they ask while they process.
Anyone can ask for the passport in the process if they need. Many avoid fearing the delay unless it is unavoidable. Now the process time is getting reduced. There is no order or transperancy frustrating the genuine cases forcing people to vent their feelings
This is a long waiting game.