New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aroundwrd99 said:
Statements are correct -

I have applied for a spouse visa in CIC.

That last statement regarding "I was born in Canada", that was written by my wife. She was born in Canada and She is Canadian. We
both use this same account.

A third, US visa is also correct.
Buddy why are you creating confusions? Even I read ur post and thought why a born Canadian needs visa.....

aroundwrd99

Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
Vijender_Rana said:
Buddy why are you creating confusions? Even I read ur post and thought why a born Canadian needs visa.....
Might be some misunderstanding but I already clarified.

grnrg

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunsweet said:
Consult the doctors now itself on the travel problem to take a well considered decision . NDVO will ask for remedical because of medical procedure if brought to their knowledge as an abundant precaution Weigh all the options and take a decision only medical professional can guide you to take a decision We wish her a speedy recovery and physically fit to travel. With best wishes.
Thanks a bunch sunsweet. That's what we are doing, talking to doctors and basing our decisions on their advice. My plan of action is to wait until we get passport with the visa. Check the date on the visa, if its 2nd week of August, then I will call CIC helpline from Canada and convey the issue. We don't have any problem if they ask for a re-medical. That actually gives us more time. But will request to extend the visa for 3 weeks more.

My assumption here is that once we have a visa in hand, my calling them and informing about the surgery will not make any difference, unless we send them our passport back. Please tell me whether this is a fair assumption. Do you guys in the forum think that this can create problems during her landing or in issuance of the PR card?

J.J

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 June 2013
AOR Received.
16 July 2013
File Transfer...
24 July 2013
Interview........
17 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Appeal allowed March 4th, 2016,
LANDED..........
On my way
grnrg said:
Thanks a bunch sunsweet. That's what we are doing, talking to doctors and basing our decisions on their advice. My plan of action is to wait until we get passport with the visa. Check the date on the visa, if its 2nd week of August, then I will call CIC helpline from Canada and convey the issue. We don't have any problem if they ask for a re-medical. That actually gives us more time. But will request to extend the visa for 3 weeks more.

My assumption here is that once we have a visa in hand, my calling them and informing about the surgery will not make any difference, unless we send them our passport back. Please tell me whether this is a fair assumption. Do you guys in the forum think that this can create problems during her landing or in issuance of the PR card?
You are asking for trouble , get out of here within your visa validity . You are gonna end up waiting another six months . They will not entertain your request untill your visa expires and then the processing time . Book her buisness class ticket , and get wheel chair services from airline . And then get future treatment done in canada .

grnrg

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
J.J said:
You are asking for trouble , get out of here within your visa validity . You are gonna end up waiting another six months . They will not entertain your request untill your visa expires and then the processing time . Book her buisness class ticket , and get wheel chair services from airline . And then get future treatment done in canada .
I hear you; I too think it is kind of a risky proposition. We cannot afford a 6 months delay. We will wait for a few more days and see what the doctors suggest and also see the validity of the visa. Hopefully the visa itself is a bit extended. Nevertheless, it is an anxious time for us.

meelu

Jun 15, 2014
when will they process october files? I am 17 october applicant and my status shows application received! its been so long..any thoughts from fellow october applicants?

rpandey

Star Member
Oct 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct2013
Doc's Request.
Oct2013
AOR Received.
7oct2013
File Transfer...
30oct2013
Med's Done....
24sept2013
Passport Req..
13nov2013, submitted in NDVO office on 29nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 6july2013
LANDED..........
DM on 12july2014
Hi Meelu, m too 7oct applicant and hope we will hear good news soon

sunsweet

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-12-2013
File Transfer...
07-01-2014
Med's Request
13-08-2014, Remedical 21-08-2014,
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP 13-08-2014 DM 15-10-2014 Visa Recd 20-10-14
LANDED..........
1-12-2014
grnrg said:

Only point of consideration is whether she can fly by Aug, the medical expiry/ visa validity date; if so, precautions to be taken while travelling. Else, inform NDVO lords get a re medical letter then scrutiny by the department then get your visa.

aroundwrd99

Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
Guys,

I think Canada visa deleted our last page post.

rajinregina14

Jan 5, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
05-06-2013
File Transfer...
15-07-2013
Med's Request
Medical Expired on Mar 10th, 2014
Med's Done....
10-03-2013
Interview........
27 May 2014
Passport Req..
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
Brunt my passport since no hopes
aroundwrd99 said:
Guys,

I think Canada visa deleted our last page post.
They did & so fast.
I wish NDVO works that fast.

andrewset

Apr 11, 2014
meelu said:
when will they process october files? I am 17 october applicant and my status shows application received! its been so long..any thoughts from fellow october applicants?
Oct files already started. your turn is around the corner. these are you final few days of waiting.....hang in there

andrewset

Apr 11, 2014
bpatelravi said:
hello friends i am still need help from you all...

my wife has put my file from canada and she has paid 550$ fee and i got the receipt.

but i would like to know how i can check status....

i only got the receipt number of 550$ ... i see a her name, birthdate, receipt number ... her address....

please friends help me in this...
Your wife can check status through E-CAS by logging in with her UCI and other details.....

Bunnypadda

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 sept 2013
AOR Received.
29 oct 2013
File Transfer...
1 oct 2013
Med's Done....
26 june 2013 (remedical done on 8-07-2014)
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29 oct 2013 (sent 29 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 8 august 2014
have no news from ndvo..
i m sept 19 applicant
i think my medical expired on 26 june bcoz i done my medical on 26 june 2013...
guys what should i do ???
ecas status shows medical result has been recieved. :'( :'(