Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
rajinregina14 said:
VISA officer was very rude and all she had was concerns about my relation & she really didn't look into our chat history, phone bills, hours and hours we spend talking on skype. All she was concern was my wife is older than me, why parents were not at marriage? etc etc

My medical expired on Mar 10th and pcc on mar 15th.
My interviews was on May 27th, its now more than a month.
Lets wait for the decision and be positive.

rajinregina14

Jan 5, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
05-06-2013
File Transfer...
15-07-2013
Med's Request
Medical Expired on Mar 10th, 2014
Med's Done....
10-03-2013
Interview........
27 May 2014
Passport Req..
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
Brunt my passport since no hopes
aroundwrd99 said:
Lets wait for the decision and be positive.
Yes, Thank you :) :) This delay impacting our relationship so day by day we are getting frustrated with each other. anyways, thanks for giving me hope.

angel1602

May 30, 2014
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 may2013
File Transfer...
27 may 2013
Med's Request
re medical 22 july 2014
Med's Done....
29 march2013
Interview........
27may2014
Passport Req..
25 july2013 sent on28 july2013
VISA ISSUED...
in process 29 may
rajinregina14 said:
VISA officer was very rude and all she had was concerns about my relation & she really didn't look into our chat history, phone bills, hours and hours we spend talking on skype. All she was concern was my wife is older than me, why parents were not at marriage? etc etc

My medical expired on Mar 10th and pcc on mar 15th.
My interviews was on May 27th, its now more than a month.

dont worry. ..for sure u soon hear a good news...I was also having interview on 27may..even they did not e mail me ..so dont get tensed..our day vl come to say big omg :)

grnrg

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you all for your kind wishes.

I would request everyone to keep calm, if someone has been hurt by someone's comments, ignore it and move on. You do have the right to be offended and confront, but if you really want to do so, take it offline, talk to them directly and please don't hijack the forum which exists for a greater reason.

For many people who's application is delayed, keep faith, there will progress soon. Many times, we are unable to understand the reason behind something that happens in a certain way.
While most people here are waiting to get their visa so that they can travel soon, the irony is that my wife may not be able to travel even with a visa in hand. How bad is that!

My wife underwent a medical procedure in India and the doctors have advised her not to travel until the end of August. Her medicals expire in second week of Aug. and I think that will be the date for her visa expiry as well. We will have to take a risk on her health or take the risk of bureaucratic delays.
So we might have to inform NDVO about this and request them to extend the visa for a month or so, or allow her for re-medicals. I hope this does not bring a whole new set of complications, but we have limited options. :-[

I wish life were a lot simpler than what it really is...

mp24

Feb 18, 2014
grnrg said:

I would request everyone to keep calm, if someone has been hurt by someone's comments, ignore it and move on. You do have the right to be offended and confront, but if you really want to do so, take it offline, talk to them directly and please don't hijack the forum which exists for a greater reason.

For many people who's application is delayed, keep faith, there will progress soon. Many times, we are unable to understand the reason behind something that happens in a certain way.
While most people here are waiting to get their visa so that they can travel soon, the irony is that my wife may not be able to travel even with a visa in hand. How bad is that!

My wife underwent a medical procedure in India and the doctors have advised her not to travel until the end of August. Her medicals expire in second week of Aug. and I think that will be the date for her visa expiry as well. We will have to take a risk on her health or take the risk of bureaucratic delays.
So we might have to inform NDVO about this and request them to extend the visa for a month or so, or allow her for re-medicals. I hope this does not bring a whole new set of complications, but we have limited options. :-[

Ahaan my life was a lot better before i decided to move to Canada.They obviously seem to have skipped my file 16th sep and i am not surprised!Now i gotta wait till eternity....Hope your wife recovers soon.What a paradox of life...you have visa and cant fly. I am sure they will extend her medicals.Good Luck!

J.J

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 June 2013
AOR Received.
16 July 2013
File Transfer...
24 July 2013
Interview........
17 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Appeal allowed March 4th, 2016,
LANDED..........
On my way
aroundwrd99 said:
First of all i would like to say that ppl here in this forum r here to help, share information abt their case. I was born in Canada so u do not need to tell me what is right or wrong or wat kinda ppl shud go to Canada. Who are you to judge? So missy, hold ur horses, there is no discrimination or racism if we just describe the person who took the interview. There r many ppl in this forum has obviously said "it was a white guy, black guy, indian women, sikh guy who took their interview. So wat is wrong in that. It just gives heads up incase they bum into same person for interview.

I personally think there is not discrimination or racism if we describe how they look or what their skin color, race is. It is just a phrase to say it.
First you applied for Canadian visa , then few days ago you mentioned applying US visa and successfully getting it and now you saying you're ' born in canada ' . You are contradicting your own statements , why would you need visa to travel to canada or US when you born Canadian .

neha_anticevic

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Nainital
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th Sep, 2013
AOR Received.
30th Sep, 2013
File Transfer...
16th Oct,2013
Med's Request
5th May 2013/ Remeds : 3rd July 2014
Med's Done....
5th May 2013/ Re Meds: 9th July 2014
Interview........
Nope
Passport Req..
09-11-2013 (sent on 14-11-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
In Process: 3rd July 2013 DM : 26TH OCT 2014
LANDED..........
15th Nov
mp24 said:
Ahaan my life was a lot better before i decided to move to Canada.They obviously seem to have skipped my file 16th sep and i am not surprised!Now i gotta wait till eternity....Hope your wife recovers soon.What a paradox of life...you have visa and cant fly. I am sure they will extend her medicals.Good Luck!
Looks like they have skipped mine too though i am 30th Sep applicant but no news from their end till now. My medical has already expired as per ndvo papers on May 14th.. so I don't know wen will i get an email for re meds or a call from them.. I amjust too worried

moonlight93

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
14-05-2014
AOR Received.
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
14-07-2013
Med's Request
15-05-2014
Med's Done....
01-04-2013 reassessment 16-May -2014
Interview........
14/5/2014 8:45
Passport Req..
20-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2014
LANDED..........
02-12-2014
Hello every one in the forum I check two or thrice this thread every day just to check the information provided by the fellow members of the forum and to share their happiness who ever gets their visa
But these days it seems the forum becomes places of debate for many issue which helps no one in the forum
Let me put this way I am not indian but I love indian i am black I don't mind some body saying black people as long as it has not nothing to do with personal attack so if some body say Sikh black white yellow or any race I think let us just put in the positive sense and let is us not hijack the sole purpose of this forum
To help one another and to share happiness and difficult times as well wish you very best all of you
Good luck to you and to me to get our visas

pc2dc

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2013
AOR Received.
30-09-2013
File Transfer...
17-10-2013
Med's Done....
22-09-2013
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP on 19-06-2014 & Passport received on 15-07-2014
moonlight93 said:
Hello every one in the forum I check two or thrice this thread every day just to check the information provided by the fellow members of the forum and to share their happiness who ever gets their visa
But these days it seems the forum becomes places of debate for many issue which helps no one in the forum
Let me put this way I am not indian but I love indian i am black I don't mind some body saying black people as long as it has not nothing to do with personal attack so if some body say Sikh black white yellow or any race I think let us just put in the positive sense and let is us not hijack the sole purpose of this forum
To help one another and to share happiness and difficult times as well wish you very best all of you
Good luck to you and to me to get our visas
I Agree

Lobzang

Star Member
Sep 1, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/12/2013
AOR Received.
30/12/2013
File Transfer...
08/01/2014
Med's Done....
19/09/2013 finalised 06/2014
Passport Req..
sept 2nd 2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP since August 2nd 2014
Vijender_Rana said:
U were born in Canada? What are you doing on this forum then?
isn't this forum for ppl going through ndvo? who says u need to be born in India to have a spouse who is from there?

sunsweet

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-12-2013
File Transfer...
07-01-2014
Med's Request
13-08-2014, Remedical 21-08-2014,
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP 13-08-2014 DM 15-10-2014 Visa Recd 20-10-14
LANDED..........
1-12-2014
grnrg said:

Consult the doctors now itself on the travel problem to take a well considered decision . NDVO will ask for remedical because of medical procedure if brought to their knowledge as an abundant precaution Weigh all the options and take a decision only medical professional can guide you to take a decision We wish her a speedy recovery and physically fit to travel. With best wishes.

rpandey

Star Member
Oct 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct2013
Doc's Request.
Oct2013
AOR Received.
7oct2013
File Transfer...
30oct2013
Med's Done....
24sept2013
Passport Req..
13nov2013, submitted in NDVO office on 29nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 6july2013
LANDED..........
DM on 12july2014
It is sure that oct2013 applicants will get their visa in July only or it will take more time????

CANVISA770

Star Member
Apr 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2013
File Transfer...
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
DONE
LANDED..........
05-08-2014
rpandey said:
It is sure that oct2013 applicants will get their visa in July only or it will take more time????
No things such as SURE with NDVO...it can happen anytime.

rajinregina14

Jan 5, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
05-06-2013
File Transfer...
15-07-2013
Med's Request
Medical Expired on Mar 10th, 2014
Med's Done....
10-03-2013
Interview........
27 May 2014
Passport Req..
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
Brunt my passport since no hopes
angel1602 said:
dont worry. ..for sure u soon hear a good news...I was also having interview on 27may..even they did not e mail me ..so dont get tensed..our day vl come to say big omg :)
Thank you Angel
I hope so

aroundwrd99

Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
J.J said:
First you applied for Canadian visa , then few days ago you mentioned applying US visa and successfully getting it and now you saying you're ' born in canada ' . You are contradicting your own statements , why would you need visa to travel to canada or US when you born Canadian .
Statements are correct -

I have applied for a spouse visa in CIC.

That last statement regarding "I was born in Canada", that was written by my wife. She was born in Canada and She is Canadian. We
both use this same account.

A third, US visa is also correct.