Oct/2013
File Transfer...
01/Nov/2013
Med's Done....
19/Aug/2013
Passport Req..
13/Nov/2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 05/July/2014 .. Decision Made on 19/July/2014... Received my passport on 26/July/2014
Thank you guys for your reply. I am going to do MP enquiry very soon and whatever my lawyer has said to me, i will ignore it.

rajneel

Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waiting 2 exhale said:
Thanks I stand corrected..Rajneel please take a note of this...usually they don't accept anything given in person at NDVO...they don't let people in without appointment (emergency might be an exception) their standard answer is 'send us an email'
Was all set to send them a mail 2day requesting them to send the passport back but instead got a mail from them for re-medicals.. :)

shona$123

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-13
File Transfer...
04-09-2013
Med's Done....
27-07-2013
Passport Req..
20-09-2013
waiting 2 exhale said:
Finally I can exhale fully now...I got passport with visa just now....DM was on June 21...visa stamped on June 18....passport mailed on June 23...thank you all for your support in this challenging phase of my life...other challenges will follow....
Hey buddy congratulations....really now u can breathe peacefully... hv blast wid ur wife n life ...cheers

rajneel

Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A little question regarding re-medicals.. Is it necessary to do re-medicals from the same city and centre that the original medicals were done or it can be done from a different centre and city as long as it is from a panel physician within the country?

J.J

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 June 2013
AOR Received.
16 July 2013
File Transfer...
24 July 2013
Interview........
17 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Appeal allowed March 4th, 2016,
LANDED..........
On my way
waiting 2 exhale said:
i will be doing multi-tasking sending my resume to this forum and forum post to companies in canada....
What day you flying out ? We all have to wave at your plane that day and do doli ceremonies for you .
Babool ki duyaen leti ja
Ja tujko sukhi sansar mile ......
Hahaha

wearethe11

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 31, 2013
Med's Request
April 12, 2014
Med's Done....
April 16, 2014
Passport Req..
September 16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Process April 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Decision Made July 7, 2014
fakename said:
Hello JJ,
I am with wearethe11 on this one. If someone writes "The interviewer was a sikh guy. What can you expect." then this is pure racism. Do you suggest this behavior is acceptable? For the record I am not a sikh, but the statement made about them was degrading and disturbing for me atleast.
Thank you.

His lack of reply to this post tells us all we need to know.

Unfortunate that people that think this way will come to Canada. Thankfully the majority of young Indians immigrating to Canada do not think this way. Race/religion should not matter and frankly people of Indian origin should be sticking together.

J.J

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 June 2013
AOR Received.
16 July 2013
File Transfer...
24 July 2013
Interview........
17 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Appeal allowed March 4th, 2016,
LANDED..........
On my way
rajneel said:
A little question regarding re-medicals.. Is it necessary to do re-medicals from the same city and centre that the original medicals were done or it can be done from a different centre and city as long as it is from a panel physician within the country?
It doesn't matter

aroundwrd99

Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
neha2515 said:
hey, would you mind if i ask you something else, i read it in your post you got some "departure to deportation" something, will you share with us what was that about
actually i was just looking for your medical date just to have an idea what is happening when you said you got dm....sorry if I am asking anything personal.

thanks
Na.. thats ok...

I will share but I need to see the decision first. Lets wait and watch.

aroundwrd99

Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
waiting 2 exhale said:
hold off on your judgements until he gets approval or rejection....all he got was 'decision made' and it could be anything...
Yup,

You are right.... we should wait until I receive the decision....

aroundwrd99

Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
waiting 2 exhale said:
hold off on your judgements until he gets approval or rejection....all he got was 'decision made' and it could be anything...
Right....

Canadian50

May 28, 2014
PALAKI said:
Hi JJ and Can50,
I have a repetitive que..well, I left US port on MAY21, 2013 AND entered india on May 23, 2013...but the USCIS in America says that I re-entered the port on July 4, 2013 whereas it did'nt happen...my return ticket for US was for JULY 4 BUT then we decided to start our immigration from india.... I have all the proofs that im in india since may 23....can u tell me would it pose a problem for me even though its a technical prob with US port authorities....
Hi PALAKI,
Though I am not an expert on Canadian or US Immigration System, I believe this should not pose any problem.

What actually America saying? Is US Immigration says that you are in US or they indicate the tentative return date to US was July 4, 2013? I guess the 2nd. While you were leaving US the Emmigration Office at Port of Exit might have entered your "tentative return date" as July 4, 2013 and it was not updated as there was no actual return date. This would be the case for many people who had a return ticket while they leave but not returned to US. Your Visa Officer knows this and will not depend on this but the other documentation you have provided.

Even he has any doubts, he will clarify them by a phone call (as they have restarted the phone interviews), as this could be a potential red flag (not a real red flag) to clear this.

So, do not worry about it much and wait for the Nov applications to get processed.

All the best with your application and wish you a speedy visa.

Cheers.

rajneel

Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Where can I find the Re-assessment Form for re-medicals? I cant seem to find it anywhere nor is it attached with the mail that I received from NDVO though it says I need the duly completed Re-assessment form.. Can someone who has done their re-medicals help me out with this.. will greatly appreciate it..

Lobzang

Star Member
Sep 1, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/12/2013
AOR Received.
30/12/2013
File Transfer...
08/01/2014
Med's Done....
19/09/2013 finalised 06/2014
Passport Req..
sept 2nd 2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP since August 2nd 2014
J.J said:
@ lobzang ~ Search on YouTube how there are so many jokes on Indians by their own Canadian born children . I didn't like that so I mentioned . You don't have to like what I said ,everybody is entitled to their own opinion . And please don't take everything serious , I try to kill time while sitting home waiting for passport .
not talKing it serious I'm just saying as someone from a completely different background (born canadian with Italian background) I myself see that there is good in adapting of course but there is also so much that is good in keeping some of our cultural quirks. this whole assimilate entirely idea I feel kinda takes away from the amazing multicultural country canada is. sorry if it came off as being rude. I was just trying to point out that no one is going to judge u if u speak your language out in public.:)

andrewset

Apr 11, 2014
Canadian50 said:
Hi PALAKI,
Though I am not an expert on Canadian or US Immigration System, I believe this should not pose any problem.

What actually America saying? Is US Immigration says that you are in US or they indicate the tentative return date to US was July 4, 2013? I guess the 2nd. While you were leaving US the Emmigration Office at Port of Exit might have entered your "tentative return date" as July 4, 2013 and it was not updated as there was no actual return date. This would be the case for many people who had a return ticket while they leave but not returned to US. Your Visa Officer knows this and will not depend on this but the other documentation you have provided.

Even he has any doubts, he will clarify them by a phone call (as they have restarted the phone interviews), as this could be a potential red flag (not a real red flag) to clear this.

So, do not worry about it much and wait for the Nov applications to get processed.

All the best with your application and wish you a speedy visa.

Cheers.
Palaki,

I am an expert on US immigration and so i think i can advice.

Did you have a I-94 CARD that you handed over to the airline authorities when u left the US port on May 21st?

Do not worry about when you EXITED a US port as usually US customs do not stamp your PP on your exit.

Your ticket dates and your own declaration is what matters.

And this should NOT pose a problem with Canada visa officers.

Message me if u want mroe clarification

SidhuBTI

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Bathinda
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
18-12-2013
File Transfer...
12-06-2013
Med's Request
Re-med 24 April 2014
Interview........
In process 24 April 2014
Passport Req..
24-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
rajneel said:
Where can I find the Re-assessment Form for re-medicals? I cant seem to find it anywhere nor is it attached with the mail that I received from NDVO though it says I need the duly completed Re-assessment form.. Can someone who has done their re-medicals help me out with this.. will greatly appreciate it..
Don't worry...same happened to me. They sent me email without attachment. Just go to your doctor (your previous doctor) he will have everything. Gud luck.