+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

rash04

Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aroundwrd99 said:
Guys,

I had an interview today. The Sikh guy who took my interview. He was not happy with certain things so he said that; I am going to refuse your visa today. Then, he said: he will take his decision in the next couple of days. If I can show some documents which support my application then he might change his decision.

Then I submitted all documents proof included 2 international trips plus, lots of domestic trips in India. My spouse is living with me in India since last 1 year.

Visa officer comments : how can we live together without marriage in India?

My comment: That's strange, People in India live together without marriage as well.

We both used to live together in India and Canada prior to getting married.

Visa officer comments; he feels we have entered on bad faith.. we are together from last 3 years which seems Bad faith to him.

My comments: At last, I told him... Do whatever you feel to do...If you want to reject then Reject " I am happy to live with my spouse in India".
I'm scared now... I n my spouse were together for 4 days n then for 10 days. Durung his visit we stayed together so is it red flag???

aroundwrd99

Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
rash04 said:
I'm scared now... I n my spouse were together for 4 days n then for 10 days. Durung his visit we stayed together so is it red flag???
It also depends on visa officer. I had a Sikh Guy so.... you can understand

When is your interview?

moonlight93

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
14-05-2014
AOR Received.
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
14-07-2013
Med's Request
15-05-2014
Med's Done....
01-04-2013 reassessment 16-May -2014
Interview........
14/5/2014 8:45
Passport Req..
20-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2014
LANDED..........
02-12-2014
Hello guys why no one is answering my question???
I check my ecas this morning and I have seen that my lawyer address has changed in to my Address in india ...can any body tell me why they change my lawyer address coz I did not not ask them to change the adress
Or is it just normal they change any time they want
Because they only communicate my lawyer not me
And at the end of the address they say if you want change this address notify us
Please any body clarify this for me

Dilup

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
..-08-2011
AOR Received.
16-09-2011
IELTS Request
With the doc
Med's Request
16th June 2014
Med's Done....
17th June 2014/ medical received line appeared on 22nd June.
Interview........
CANCELED
Passport Req..
25/06/2014
VISA ISSUED...
24/07/2014
LANDED..........
Most probably on November 2014
moonlight93 said:
I check my ecas this morning and I have seen that my lawyer address has changed in to my Address in india ...can any body tell me why they change my lawyer address coz I did not not ask them to change the adress
And at the end of the address they say if you want change this address notify us
Pls ask your lawyer if they have made the request to do so. If not , I don't think it is a big issue, u can tell ur lawyer to change it. It's only my view......

rash04

Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aroundwrd99 said:
It also depends on visa officer. I had a Sikh Guy so.... you can understand

When is your interview?
Nothing yet...
Finger crossed I hope I should hv any interview.

Are you from punjab?if so that might b reason of his suspect.

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013 / Remedical....: 8th july 2014 / received. ..: 23rd July 2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2013 (sent-10 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IN-PROCESS since 4th-July-2014 DM-8 Nov 2014 RECEIVED PP-10 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
17 dec 2014 :-D
aroundwrd99 said:
Guys,

I had an interview today. The Sikh guy who took my interview. He was not happy with certain things so he said that; I am going to refuse your visa today. Then, he said: he will take his decision in the next couple of days. If I can show some documents which support my application then he might change his decision.

Then I submitted all documents proof included 2 international trips plus, lots of domestic trips in India. My spouse is living with me in India since last 1 year.

My comment: That's strange, People in India live together without marriage as well.

Visa officer comments; he feels we have entered on bad faith.. we are together from last 3 years which seems Bad faith to him.

My comments: At last, I told him... Do whatever you feel to do...If you want to reject then Reject " I am happy to live with my spouse in India".
sorry about interviewers bad behavior. ..so u guys not married. it is ok in foreign countries...but in India people not totally approved it...hope for d best he will approved ur case...
ur interview was in new delhi or Chandigarh. .?

aroundwrd99

Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
rash04 said:
Nothing yet...
Finger crossed I hope I should hv any interview.

Are you from punjab?if so that might b reason of his suspect.
Delhi...

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013 / Remedical....: 8th july 2014 / received. ..: 23rd July 2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2013 (sent-10 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IN-PROCESS since 4th-July-2014 DM-8 Nov 2014 RECEIVED PP-10 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
17 dec 2014 :-D
moonlight93 said:
sorry buddy don't know about it...u asked ur lawyer maybe he changed d address. ..

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
aroundwrd99 said:
Guys,

what's up with this sikh guy..he has been rejecting applicants left and right....he should be fired...under what category did you apply? from your post, it is not clear you both married or not...if not married, you qualify under common law (if you can show that you both lived under one roof for a year with both of you having substantial evidence such as join bank accounts; lease under both names; insurance; will etc...) or conjugal (if you had not lived under one roof but support with other evidences)..NDVO has some traditional visa officers and it needs to change..one lady asked husband why he got married late and why his wife does not have a child when she has a child bearing age....and what's up with provide me more documentation then i will consider. What more documents he needs? trips, living together for 3 years not enough? it makes me mad that one moron sitting in a booth decides whether to grant a visa or not and it takes more than a year to tell me that...

rash04

Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waiting 2 exhale said:
what's up with this sikh guy..he has been rejecting applicants left and right....he should be fired...under what category did you apply? from your post, it is not clear you both married or not...if not married, you qualify under common law (if you can show that you both lived under one roof for a year with both of you having substantial evidence such as join bank accounts; lease under both names; insurance; will etc...) or conjugal (if you had not lived under one roof but support with other evidences)..NDVO has some traditional visa officers and it needs to change..one lady asked husband why he got married late and why his wife does not have a child when she has a child bearing age....and what's up with provide me more documentation then i will consider. What more documents he needs? trips, living together for 3 years not enough? it makes me mad that one moron sitting in a booth decides whether to grant a visa or not and it takes more than a year to tell me that...
True....
They hv problems if we live together , they have problems if we dont live together.
Do they have some criteria or not...

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
rash04 said:
not necessarily..did your spouse come back off and on to visit you after applying for sponsorship? did you have strong communication evidence? did your family attend weddings? do you have an interview lined up? when is it?

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
moonlight93 said:
unless you or your lawyer asked for change of address, they should not....address changes after getting passport with visa..it should show canadian address....send a specific case inquiry asking the morons what are they doing...

rash04

Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waiting 2 exhale said:
not necessarily..did your spouse come back off and on to visit you after applying for sponsorship? did you have strong communication evidence? did your family attend weddings? do you have an interview lined up? when is it?
Yea he came back and we were together for 52 days again because during wedding due to job commitment he has to fly back in 10 days.

Yes our family were part of our wedding
Yea v both talkk everyday on tango, watsapp, phone call i hv all in email.
I'm 2014 applivant so finger crossed...amen...

aroundwrd99

Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
waiting 2 exhale said:

He rejected files before?

We had any documents together... joint account in India and Canada. I used to live in Canada before. I had a car together with my spouse. We were very strong on documentary proof. We had total 14 trips together since we met.

Still he felt it was entered in bath faith...He feels I have created all these proof since 2011.

How I can create proof for 3 years? that's funny...