+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

msingh2013

Feb 19, 2013
wearethe11 said:
Really? Wow.

Please give your other details....when did you apply? When did they request passport? Was their re-medical?

From reading through this thread, it seems the longest time period from in process to decision made is 2-1/2 months....in your case its already been 5????
Thanks for your message. I applied May 2013, passports were requested in June 2013. Original medicals were done Jan 2013 and there was no re-medical. But in Sept 2013, my wife was asked to do further medical tests as they suspected something in the lungs. The test results were sent by the lab in end of Dec and the results showed no activity in the lungs. But no update since December 2013. I sent you a personal message with full details.

semi

Jan 14, 2012
My medical expired in first week of May and I applied in end august ... When I can expect my visa??? Or they will say about remedical .. I am totally confused???

wearethe11

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 31, 2013
Med's Request
April 12, 2014
Med's Done....
April 16, 2014
Passport Req..
September 16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Process April 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Decision Made July 7, 2014
semi said:
My medical expired in first week of May and I applied in end august ... When I can expect my visa??? Or they will say about remedical .. I am totally confused???
You're probably in the same boat as me.

I applied in July and got "in process" in mid-April with immediate request for remedical. I'm still waiting as its been 5 weeks, although the average time is supposedly 6-8 weeks.

I would guess you'll get in process in the next week or so with request for remedical.

PC32

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2013
AOR Received.
18-09-2013
File Transfer...
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
09-09-2013
Passport Req..
24-10-2013
Lovu71 said:
Hi ,
I have a question ... My file is in new delhi and i already got pcc and RPRF submission letter . I am jan 06 ,2014 applicant. I am 27 weeks pregnant .. Somebody told me that i can apply for visitor visa for my husband while his file is in new delhi for my delivery .
1. What do i need to apply?
2. What r the chances of getting a visitor visa . He studied from australia and came back after 4 yrs ... Does this thing make difference?
3. Should i apply visa at my own or by a lawyer? Lawyer is demanding 2000$ to apply...
Hello, I just wanted to reply to your post coz you are in a similar situation as me. I am also pregnant, and staying in Canada without my husband, as we are still waiting for his case to be approved (he also lived in Australia for the last 5-6 years before we got married last summer- i dont think that makes any difference to the Visa office). I just want to wish you luck in applying for the visitor visa, you will be lucky if you get it. The thing with the visitor visa, is that you NEED to show on that ur husband has ties back in india (money, land, education, etc) sometihng which will ensure that he returns once the 6 month period is over- this causes a problem if there is a spousal case in process as well, because the govt sees it like this: his wife and child are in Canada...so why would he leave? ... its a REALLY TWISTED procedure and def. contradicts itself in many ways... but.. u have 10-13 weeks left before your baby arrives, and its best to try whatever you can... self-satisfaction... ? really wish you GOOD LUCK.. its realllllly hard going through pregnancy without ur partner- please take care of urself, and make sure you have your family around to help you out!

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Saniali and ND4Patel...how did your interviews go? it is time to congratulate both of you....

Talvinder

Star Member
Jul 14, 2013
Hi guys, I have a question, My wife got her passport with visa last week(8th Aug 2013 applicant), and she is coming on 13th June. Below is the some questions i have.

1. I am moving 31st May, do i need to notify immigration office about my move?

2. How long does the immigration process takes when she lands? Do they ask any specific questions which she can prepare.

3. Anyone knows if you have driving exp certificate for India, you can directly give G test? i read it 6 months back somewhere but not sure.

4. Is there any other important information someone wants to share before she lands.

n4dpatel

Dec 13, 2012
ottawa, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 31, 2012
Doc's Request.
none..
AOR Received.
Dec. 6, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 12, 2012
Med's Request
sent wid application/ re-meds May 22m 2014
Med's Done....
Sept. 2 2012./ RE- MEDS May 29, 2014
Interview........
MAY 19TH, 2014 IN PROCESS MAY 19 2014
Passport Req..
FOUND OUT AFTER 8 MONTH..DUE IN MARCH 2013. SENT IN NOV. 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
waiting 2 exhale said:
Saniali and ND4Patel...how did your interviews go? it is time to congratulate both of you....
Saniali.. How was it?

The Interviw went weLl it was canadian lady..
Who's asked about 20- 25
Questions to my hubby. She just asked me to sit out an
wait she was very nice
So I just sat out and waited.. Nervous like helll!!!
But we Didn't get answer for the visa, she told us
she will review again and let us knw,
but she ask my hubby about
pcc if he had
Done any crimes or broken the law.
Also in the end she asked about remedcial,
she asked him to write down the emails of where she can send
it. Or If the was addiontional documents. She didn't give passport back. The interpreter also felt that she was very satisistfid and hubby answered all questions correctly. She was
really amazed that I ( canadian citiazn has has been living in india for last 3 half wid hubby. I think that's What maked the case more genuine

Now I guess she would just to wait for the remediical,
any ideas how long
This will take. I'm still worried if we got the visa or not?.. As this was cousin marrige in hindu relgioun?? Do we need pp to do medical I have hrd
U only need a copy of pp or other I'd?? I wonder what will ecas read now wait and watch.....

Talvinder

Star Member
Jul 14, 2013
Guys i have one more question, since my wife is Landing this 13th June. Can she bring all the gold from the marriage, i mean is there any limit or restriction how much u can bring.

J.J

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 June 2013
AOR Received.
16 July 2013
File Transfer...
24 July 2013
Interview........
17 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Appeal allowed March 4th, 2016,
LANDED..........
On my way
Talvinder said:
Guys i have one more question, since my wife is Landing this 13th June. Can she bring all the gold from the marriage, i mean is there any limit or restriction how much u can bring.
Anything she's wearing as jewellery will be no problem .

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
n4dpatel said:
Saniali.. How was it?

The Interviw went weLl it was canadian lady..
Who's asked about 20- 25
Questions to my hubby. She just asked me to sit out an
wait she was very nice
So I just sat out and waited.. Nervous like helll!!!
But we Didn't get answer for the visa, she told us
she will review again and let us knw,
but she ask my hubby about
pcc if he had
Done any crimes or broken the law.
Also in the end she asked about remedcial,
she asked him to write down the emails of where she can send
it. Or If the was addiontional documents. She didn't give passport back. The interpreter also felt that she was very satisistfid and hubby answered all questions correctly. She was
really amazed that I ( canadian citiazn has has been living in india for last 3 half wid hubby. I think that's What maked the case more genuine

Now I guess she would just to wait for the remediical,
any ideas how long
This will take. I'm still worried if we got the visa or not?.. As this was cousin marrige in hindu relgioun?? Do we need pp to do medical I have hrd
U only need a copy of pp or other I'd?? I wonder what will ecas read now wait and watch.....
yes you will get visa and congratulations..it is the same canadian lady who is a junior level officer and has no authority to tell you on the spot..remedicals letter took four days for us and you should hear from them in a week....if she is not approving she would have given your passport back (in our case passport was not asked earlier in the process so she asked us to keep passport)...then she gave us standard response 'we will let you know' ....in the last week or two, three applicants had canadian woman interviewer (not necessarily the same woman) and all of them were approved...your case is strong with you living in India for such a long time; asking for email address and not raising the issue of cousin marriage....as for doing remedicals our hospital asked for a xerox copy of passport but I guess they will accept any form of picture id to do remedicals...

Asandhu

Nov 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
File Transfer...
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
17-07-2013
Interview........
dunno
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
Talvinder said:
The first time a person lands in canada as pr, they can bring unlimited amount of gold money anything. No duty or taxes will be applied. So use this time to bring all your valuables. Everything must be declared but you will have no problem. U should have a list written out of all items to be declared to make things smoother at customs.

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013 / Remedical....: 8th july 2014 / received. ..: 23rd July 2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2013 (sent-10 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IN-PROCESS since 4th-July-2014 DM-8 Nov 2014 RECEIVED PP-10 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
17 dec 2014 :-D
Hey guys...dere is problem in my ecas status. .I check my status through my cell..n dis msg shows..

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Does anyone hv similar problem?

avneet kaur

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th Feb 2014
Doc's Request.
4th April 2014
AOR Received.
20th March 2014
File Transfer...
21st March 2014
Med's Done....
30th jan 2014,Done Remeds without request 1st Feb 2015
Interview........
20 may 2015
Passport Req..
submitted after interview, Got passport back on 5june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 20 may 2015, DM on 5june 2015
LANDED..........
only god nd ndvo knows
congrts all of u who r IP nd got DM so happy for u guys ;)

cpan25

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
File Transfer...
16-09-2013
Med's Done....
29-06-2013
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully sooner than later
ss1985 said:
My ecas status shows IN PROCESS...

Application filed Aug.23,2013
File Transfer :Sep 13,2013
PPR:Sep 26,2013
Congratulations!!! Its such a good news! That means we are also not far away....Rksandhu and me...end august applicants.