grnrg

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jagga said:
hi guys, i am just preparing my application and i have question for you guys
-i got engaged in feb 2013 and got marriad in january 2014.
but i dont have communication proof between 2013-2014 as me and my wife changed our phones and all the data including whatsapp chat, viber,skype all got deleted. I also contacted the international calling company through which i used to call by wife, but they said they can only provide history for only 3 months back from now which is useless for me.so now i have nothing to show. Even though i have record from january 2013 ti till now.
Any suggestions?
Make sure you explain why you do not have phone logs or communication details.

Apart from chat logs, other things that you can provide are:
- Email transactions
- Photographs: not just those of wedding, engagement & honeymoon, but photographs showing all phases of your life together, including the dating/courtship period. You can (and probably should) also produce pictures which have you with your spouse family and vice-versa.
- Receipts of any gifts you purchased for your spouse and those he/she purchased for you
- Proof of joint bank accounts (statements or letter from a bank listing the account holders)
- Any joint financial decisions that you might have taken (like an investment plan/mutual fund/insurance you jointly invested)
- Boarding passes of any trips you took together or the trips you (or your spouse) made to visit each other
- If you are active on facebook, you may print the 'See friendship' page of you and your spouse. Hopefully, that shall provide some proof of relationship through 'first met', the common friends you have, pics of you together, etc.
- Receipts of shopping you did for the wedding
- Receipts/letter from the hotel or caterer for your wedding
- Greeting cards, letters or emails you received from your family and friends on your wedding/engagement. I have also known people printing a copy of facebook comments and submitting it to CIC.

Hope this helps...

Mar 22, 2014
I'm preparing to file a complaint against CIC with Canadian Human Rights Commission & if need be then even approach the International Human Rights Commission.

I believe that Canadian Immigration Departments & Systems;

1. Must be investigated for their unreasonable delays in processing times;
2. Must be investigated for obstructing applicant's right to travel (early passport seizures in the name of processing-without disclosure of acts);
3. For refusing to be transparent/ responsive during "processing times";
4. Reasons for Inadequate supply of manpower to support influx/intake of applications;
5. Acting as a barrier in reunification of families; &
6. Other discriminatory practices.

My purpose for this is not to spread hatred but to invite transparency in the system. This is an effort to put things in place rather than giving up. It's an effort to put a stop to being bullied by the government systems. I'm alone today but am sure that in days & years to come will be joined by millions.

I was almost at the verge of giving up my life; I didn't come to this country to be suffocated & choked to death. I & many others come to Canada in search of progressive future, healthy lifestyle; we are all dignified labour effectively contributing to the economy & still being treated as junk!
I'm coming out of my comfort zone to fight this for generations to come; not just for personal gains.
We all need to start somewhere, I believe this is it for me.

If anyone would like to contribute by means of signing petition(s) or representation or free legal advise, would be greatly appreciated. I do not intend & will never ask for monetary contributions or contributions of materialistic value(s); so please be aware of any crooks who may try take undue advantage.

At last I wish all the best to fellow applicants who have already received or in the process of receiving their visas.
Right now I don't see much difference in government systems between Canada & alleged 3rd World countries with the exception of use of English, French & possibly spitting tobacco chew on the walls.

Remember it's easy to shut the door on our problems if we manage to find an easier solution but truly does the problems go away!

Respects,
DI

Mar 22, 2014
I'm preparing to file a complaint against CIC with Canadian Human Rights Commission & if need be then even approach the International Human Rights Commission.

I believe that Canadian Immigration Departments & Systems;

1. Must be investigated for their unreasonable delays in processing times;
2. Must be investigated for obstructing applicant's right to travel (early passport seizures in the name of processing-without disclosure of acts);
3. For refusing to be transparent/ responsive during "processing times";
4. Reasons for Inadequate supply of manpower to support influx/intake of applications;
5. Acting as a barrier in reunification of families; &
6. Other discriminatory practices.

My purpose for this is not to spread hatred but to invite transparency in the system. This is an effort to put things in place rather than giving up. It's an effort to put a stop to being bullied by the government systems. I'm alone today but am sure that in days & years to come will be joined by millions.

I was almost at the verge of giving up my life; I didn't come to this country to be suffocated & choked to death. I & many others come to Canada in search of progressive future, healthy lifestyle; we are all dignified labour effectively contributing to the economy & still being treated as junk!
I'm coming out of my comfort zone to fight this for generations to come; not just for personal gains.
We all need to start somewhere, I believe this is it for me.

If anyone would like to contribute by means of signing petition(s) or representation or free legal advise, would be greatly appreciated. I do not intend & will never ask for monetary contributions or contributions of materialistic value(s); so please be aware of any crooks who may try take undue advantage.

At last I wish all the best to fellow applicants who have already received or in the process of receiving their visas.
Right now I don't see much difference in government systems between Canada & alleged 3rd World countries with the exception of use of English, French & possibly spitting tobacco chew on the walls.

Remember it's easy to shut the door on our problems if we manage to find an easier solution but truly does the problems go away!

Respects,
DI

neha2515

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2013
AOR Received.
November, 2013
File Transfer...
November, 2013
Passport Req..
January, 2014
I really admire you are initiating something that is highly needed, but the thing is unfortunately Canadian system is full of bureaucrats, go to immigration, engineering/medical licensing organizations, totally corrupt, they make fool of you on your face, but the problem is we Asian people are fed up of our system already and look for a better government, we expect a complete fair system but it is not practically possible.
One cannot find a perfect place, its just pros and cons and your perspective. Canada is no good but for sure it is better than India for many reasons that is the reason we come here, and government is just concerned of fulfilling educated young labors and getting revenue out of it.

Canada has a median age of 42 and most of the people here study till 12th, that is the reason most of the govt jobs needs 12th pass.
They need young people by which a circulation will be going on for jobs, business, money etc.

And they clearly discriminate in immigration, jobs etc with a reason they have plenty of applicants who are desperate to reach canada.
Check data whenever they post new requirements they get flooded with applications, so its a clear demand supply rule, they can and they are misusing things and if you object they won't give a damn. Families are just liabilities for them and they are not happy to bring them here
Its just a business and they are most concerned about their profits. Forget humanitarian crap.

PALAKI

Star Member
Dec 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
File Transfer...
18-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-09-2013
hi w2e,
do you think its ok to send pp without ppr as some forum members have not faced any problem...im apprehensive it might not cause problems so I hav not taken the bold step...can you pls tell what is the right way, to wait for ppr or just send it on your own?

pavan00747

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-08-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
17-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2014 (got a call to collect passport on 2nd june 14)
LANDED..........
11-06-2014
PALAKI said:
hi w2e,
do you think its ok to send pp without ppr as some forum members have not faced any problem...im apprehensive it might not cause problems so I hav not taken the bold step...can you pls tell what is the right way, to wait for ppr or just send it on your own?
You should wait for your First PPR. DO not sent it with out any requested docs. NDVO will not accept any documents/passport if they didn't ask for them.

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013 / Remedical....: 8th july 2014 / received. ..: 23rd July 2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2013 (sent-10 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IN-PROCESS since 4th-July-2014 DM-8 Nov 2014 RECEIVED PP-10 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
17 dec 2014 :-D
cpan25 said:
Lets be very positive...now we are almost there Mrs. Sandhu. Hope that NDVO will work to maximum possible level of efficiency and give all of us visas soon! Amen
I wish everybody gets dere visas soon...

rash04

Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any clue by when NDVO start processing next year application files.
One more thing i got my passport renew shall i update ndvo about this or not required?

AR20

Feb 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2013
Doc's Request.
14-11-2014 ADR
AOR Received.
24-06-2013.
Med's Done....
Remedical. 15-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2014
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello friends, today we received a mail from NDVO for remedical, however they have only given 7 days to do re-medical.
Is this Usual??? please help me.

dolma

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09th june,13
Med's Done....
4th april, 13. Remedical -14th may,14.
Interview........
13th may,14.
Passport Req..
22nd august,13..
VISA ISSUED...
In-process since 19th may,14. Decision Made on 30th june,14...got visa on 7thjuly,14.
LANDED..........
soon
Finally...got remedical letter...only 7 days validity

AR20

Feb 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2013
Doc's Request.
14-11-2014 ADR
AOR Received.
24-06-2013.
Med's Done....
Remedical. 15-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2014
LANDED..........
Waiting
dolma said:
Finally...got remedical letter...only 7 days validity
yeah Dolma. Well we are going to do medicals tommorow. Hopefully it reaches within 7 days.

WaitingFeb2013

Mar 3, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
File Transfer...
01-04-2013
Med's Done....
ReMeds Aug 2014
Passport Req..
July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
July 2015
LANDED..........
Not yet
coolboys said:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.

In morning at 10:00 am I check my status it was INPROCESS and after that I get a call at 10: 15 am to confirm my DOB and address. I ask mam why u have call me . She says that your file process is in final stage . And when in afternoon I check at 14:00. It was Decision made. Really felling Amazing. My 13 months journey finish. I have applied on April 2013.

Best of luck to all my dear friends all of you will received your visa soon.
Congrats! It gives the the April 2013 applicants some hope. It has been over 13 months since our file was transferred to NDVO.
Have a great life in Canada.

avneet kaur

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th Feb 2014
Doc's Request.
4th April 2014
AOR Received.
20th March 2014
File Transfer...
21st March 2014
Med's Done....
30th jan 2014,Done Remeds without request 1st Feb 2015
Interview........
20 may 2015
Passport Req..
submitted after interview, Got passport back on 5june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 20 may 2015, DM on 5june 2015
LANDED..........
only god nd ndvo knows
No any updates yet :( so fed up guys ???

shakeadn

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2013
AOR Received.
21-08-2013
File Transfer...
04-09-2013
Med's Done....
18-05-2013 remedical -- 15-05-2014
Passport Req..
19-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2014
Hi All,
I just got remedical email from CIC stating my medicals has been expired (although by notes expiry date is May 17). They have given 7 days time to reply.
Not sure how to take this...does this mean they will give visa soon once they get my medical?