1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
grnrg said:
Emirates is one of the best ones to travel with children, I have seen them take special care for young ones. If you are travelling to the west coast (like Vancouver), Singapore would be best followed by Cathay Pacific. Etihad could be next best option followed by Swiss Air, Jet airways and Lufthansa, in that order. The experience with Air India can vary a lot, but I seem to like them actually. Same goes for British airways, but I personally hate them. Definitely avoid KLM/Air France or FinnAir, they are consistently bad!
thanks for detailed reply, i am checking all options ,emirates fares are in sky alng with etihad,klm and lufthansa still searching. i may go with BA

kunjai

Oct 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2013
AOR Received.
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
24-07-2013
Med's Request
23-05-2014 (Reassessment of Medical Validity)
Med's Done....
24-05-2014 (Reassessment of Medical Validity)
Interview........
21-05-2014
Passport Req..
02-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2014
LANDED..........
11-08-2014
Hello
Anyone knows anything about MEA Attestation/Apostille services? I need it for our Marriage Certificate and my wife's divorce certificate(previous marriage), as it is needed for renewing Passport of our 11 year old daughter(from wife's first marriage) who is in Toronto. The VFS guys have asked for the same.

I am in Cochin now waiting for my Visa. I checked http://www.vfsattestation.com/ and the address mentioned for Cochin is not valid now and the new address to which I was directed says they wont do it in Cochin. Confused... Please help anyone...Any other agency which does it in Cochin? Her Passport expires in August 2014... and she is visiting India in July 2014.... so it is quite urget..

alifk

Oct 25, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th May, 2013
AOR Received.
2nd June, 2013
File Transfer...
11th June, 2013
Passport Req..
26th June, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 14th December, 2013; Visa issued 11th July, 2014
LANDED..........
Soon!! Soon!! Soon!!
kunjai said:
Hello
Anyone knows anything about MEA Attestation/Apostille services? I need it for our Marriage Certificate and my wife's divorce certificate(previous marriage), as it is needed for renewing Passport of our 11 year old daughter(from wife's first marriage) who is in Toronto. The VFS guys have asked for the same.

I am in Cochin now waiting for my Visa. I checked http://www.vfsattestation.com/ and the address mentioned for Cochin is not valid now and the new address to which I was directed says they wont do it in Cochin. Confused... Please help anyone...Any other agency which does it in Cochin? Her Passport expires in August 2014... and she is visiting India in July 2014.... so it is quite urget..
Hi Kunjai
As per my knowledge, It is Ministry of external affairs attestation that they are looking for. I guess the certificates need to be attested from Home Ministry first and then you can get it done from Ministry of external affairs. MEA is in Delhi, chennai, guwahati, kolkata and Hyderabad. You can find out from local travel agents who does this type of work that where is the home ministry of your state. And then approach any of the above offices of the MEA. This is what I did for few of my certificates. Hope it helps.

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Questions regarding Interview process

I have questions about New Delhi interview process. Our interview is on May 6th, 2014 at 11 a.m. We don't have an official interview letter from New Delhi but found out from ecas and inquiry to NDVO that interview is on May6th. My lawyer has asked for official interview notification but no response so far from NDVO. My question is if I don't get official notification, is it ok to show the security guards and officials, the inquiry response and ecas message ....that's all that we have. Will it be a problem without official letter? Secondly, is the interview recorded by video or answers typed by a third person or is it all done by interviewer? Thirdly, how does using interpreter work? does the interviewer asks something and the interpreter translates word for word or the gist of what has been said by the interviewee? I guess with an interpreter there will be just three persons - one interviewer and the interviewee and the interpreter. Do they interview both sponsored and sponsor one at a time or just one of them?

If any forum member who had attended interview with or without an interpreter or anyone who knows the process can answer these questions, it will help us. Going for Interview is making us nervous as interview date is approaching...

sunsweet

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-12-2013
File Transfer...
07-01-2014
Med's Request
13-08-2014, Remedical 21-08-2014,
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP 13-08-2014 DM 15-10-2014 Visa Recd 20-10-14
LANDED..........
1-12-2014
ripzter said:
All Forum Users,

At last my wife got shiny visa on Last Saturday. Thanks all for your support and best of luck to those who are waiting for their visa's
IP on Apr 8th and DM on Apr 12th and Got the passport at home on Apr 19th.

Good Bye All.
Congrats

kavitha1

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
30-07-2013 (done before submission), re-medical Nov 10, 2014
Passport Req..
January 7th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
in process since (June 20th 2014)- Decision Made- March-07-2015
LANDED..........
received passport back with VISA- March 20th 2015
kunjai said:
Hello

Kunjal

If your divorce was in Canada- You need the divorce petition, order, and certificate - notarized and taken to Official Document Services, 700 University Ave, 6th floor, Toronto- they will verify the documents---- now-- as you have these documents which are Canadian verified- now you can use these for VFS/Indian consulate.

---

This is the process for getting any foreign documents verified- and to be safe- after you get it verified take it to the Consulate and get it signed by the Indian High Commissioner- and keep a copy with you

Richajay

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
Remedical-23 may 2014
Passport Req..
12-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP-14 feb 2014
pavan00747 said:
Waiting here too...!!!
m also in dis long waiting list:(

GetmeVisa

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2013
AOR Received.
22-03-2013
Med's Done....
20-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-04-2014
Hello everyone,
Congrats to those who got DMs :)
Guys I submitted my remeds in 2nd week March.......I did MP enquiry again....its the second....it says they have received my meds and passport and now the bring forward date (BFD) on my file is 30th May'14. Now MP says they will make decision by this date....kindly advice guys what this date is all about
Thanks

kunjai

Oct 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2013
AOR Received.
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
24-07-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
21-05-2014
Passport Req..
02-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2014
LANDED..........
11-08-2014
Kavitha,

She got divorced in India and these are documents from India... Hey Thanks anyways...

Kunjai

kavitha1 said:
Kunjal

If your divorce was in Canada- You need the divorce petition, order, and certificate - notarized and taken to Official Document Services, 700 University Ave, 6th floor, Toronto- they will verify the documents---- now-- as you have these documents which are Canadian verified- now you can use these for VFS/Indian consulate.

---

This is the process for getting any foreign documents verified- and to be safe- after you get it verified take it to the Consulate and get it signed by the Indian High Commissioner- and keep a copy with you

kunjai

Oct 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2013
AOR Received.
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
24-07-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
21-05-2014
Passport Req..
02-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2014
LANDED..........
11-08-2014
Thanks Alifk

But we need to travel to these places right?....like the Home department is in Thiruvananthapuram and MEA in Delhi..
Saw from the MEA site that there are recognized agencies who collect the documents and sent it to MEA and does the work for you... both State and MEA attestation.... i was thinking of something like that.... there is VFS and Cox & Kings.... both have offices but have not started in Cochin.. is what I found out.. But we can sent it through their Delhi offices I guess.... Have sent mails to enquire about it... waiting.. but thanks alifk...appreciate it

alifk said:
Hi Kunjai
As per my knowledge, It is Ministry of external affairs attestation that they are looking for. I guess the certificates need to be attested from Home Ministry first and then you can get it done from Ministry of external affairs. MEA is in Delhi, chennai, guwahati, kolkata and Hyderabad. You can find out from local travel agents who does this type of work that where is the home ministry of your state. And then approach any of the above offices of the MEA. This is what I did for few of my certificates. Hope it helps.

love187

Star Member
Dec 6, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
28-07-2013
Passport Req..
12-08-2013
GetmeVisa said:
Hello everyone,
Congrats to those who got DMs :)
Guys I submitted my remeds in 2nd week March.......I did MP enquiry again....its the second....it says they have received my meds and passport and now the bring forward date (BFD) on my file is 30th May'14. Now MP says they will make decision by this date....kindly advice guys what this date is all about
Thanks
Are there any red flags in your case?

bodhyogi

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
Doc's Request.
29-03-2014 (pcc)
File Transfer...
15-08-2013
Med's Done....
11-11-2013
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
dreaming of it every day (in process from 29th march 2014 and dm on 1st may 2014)
LANDED..........
i wish it soon
are ndvo, file in process main daal k us k uper baith k so gaye kya :eek: visa kab doge yaar :p itana dheere kaam karte ho ki kachua bhi sharma jaye.....

n4dpatel

Dec 13, 2012
ottawa, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 31, 2012
Doc's Request.
none..
AOR Received.
Dec. 6, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 12, 2012
Med's Request
sent wid application/ re-meds May 22m 2014
Med's Done....
Sept. 2 2012./ RE- MEDS May 29, 2014
Interview........
MAY 19TH, 2014 IN PROCESS MAY 19 2014
Passport Req..
FOUND OUT AFTER 8 MONTH..DUE IN MARCH 2013. SENT IN NOV. 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
waiting 2 exhale said:

I have questions about New Delhi interview process. Our interview is on May 6th, 2014 at 11 a.m. We don't have an official interview letter from New Delhi but found out from ecas and inquiry to NDVO that interview is on May6th. My lawyer has asked for official interview notification but no response so far from NDVO. My question is if I don't get official notification, is it ok to show the security guards and officials, the inquiry response and ecas message ....that's all that we have. Will it be a problem without official letter? Secondly, is the interview recorded by video or answers typed by a third person or is it all done by interviewer? Thirdly, how does using interpreter work? does the interviewer asks something and the interpreter translates word for word or the gist of what has been said by the interviewee? I guess with an interpreter there will be just three persons - one interviewer and the interviewee and the interpreter. Do they interview both sponsored and sponsor one at a time or just one of them?

If any forum member who had attended interview with or without an interpreter or anyone who knows the process can answer these questions, it will help us. Going for Interview is making us nervous as interview date is approaching...

If any forum member who had attended interview with or without an interpreter or anyone who knows the process can answer these questions, it will help us. Going for Interview is making us nervous as interview date is approaching

Hey my hubby has had 2 interviews in the past at New Delhi, the next one is May 19th 2014, you need to show that official letter when you arrive at the embassy please arrive 30min before interview time... Strange that you have not received that letter but I think it will be best that you carry a copy a ecas message, also contact your mp ask them to get in touch with NDVO Regarding the interview letter.
The interview is done by 2 people one will be the typist and another will be asking you questions threw a glass window, while you sit in a chair and table will also be there. If you bringing along an interpreter the immigration officer asks him questions and then the interpreter will ask you and wait for your answer, to respond. They may also sponsor the spouse, if he/she going with you during the interview, im also going with my hubby to the interview as I have moved to India temporally. You never know they might interview together or separate. Usually done in separate rooms, better both of you go prepared.
JUST MAKE SURE YOU TAKE ALL THOSE DOCENTS AND THINGS REQUESTED FOR INTERVIEW, ETC... PIC, marriage certificate, school leaving documents,.
and make sure you study those interview questions they will ask a lot. be confident in your answers and only answer to what they ask. Don't add to the questions or they will try to mix you up, anyways if u need more help contact me.. on whats app.. or whatever...levve me msg n4dpatel@yahoo.com

Natasha

janmuk

Jun 27, 2013
hello everyone, can someone guide me on how to change canadian address for sponsor? My address is same in india. However,my sponsor's address is changed in canada. SHould i inform NDVO or should be sponsor inform CIC in canada? Kindly help. Thanks.

chirag vadera

Star Member
Oct 28, 2013
Ahmadabad, Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 August 2013
AOR Received.
2 August 2013
File Transfer...
9 September 2013
Med's Done....
17 July 2013
Interview........
no Interview :P
Passport Req..
25 September 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IN PROCESS 19TH MAY : VISA ISSUED 20TH MAY : DM 24TH MAY
LANDED..........
PASSPORT RECEIVED WITH VISA 31st MAY
"We received your application for permanent residence on August 16, 2013"

what they r doing ?? why they are so sloww ? they are wasting our time...