not required
Passport Req..
September 4, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2014
LANDED..........
May 2014
PC32 said:
I'm not too sure about this, but I think that going through MP is not very effective. As long as the file is still within the 13 Months.. i think they just send everyone a generic response, basically stating that they recvd the file on ____, sent to NDVO for processing on ____. That they continue to meet their service standard of 6 months for finalization of spousal cases (nice joke ;) .. lol) etc etc..... doesnt really go in depth.... just not worth it....... i guess.

As for the GCMS notes, I am not familiar with it.. but would you guys reccomend it if the file is just "Application Recvd" , or should we wait for "In Process" so we know that they are atleast doing something on our case before inquiring? and gettign more information?... PLUS .... 30 days... is a long time to wait.. and by then they prollly (hopefully) will have added more notes to the file?... i dont really know.... im confused. -__-
Hi friend, you applied in September 2013, so it is way too early to apply for notes, I would advise for you to wait until July of this year before applying. When other people that applied in September start getting updates here on this forum, that is the time you should apply for notes.

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
neha2515 said:
I need your comments on my case guys, do you think I should be worried for red flags:
Mine is a love marriage, since my husband, already a PR, was in India for 2.5 years, we were colleagues, after dating for a year we got married, and have had 13 months of married life together and lot of proofs. We applied for my immigration 1.5 yrs after our marriage. The only concern I am is about the simple marriage, we had just 20 people in our marriage as we wanted to keep it simple and the biggest worry is my hubby is a punjabi and I am from Delhi, I came to know they point out if a punjabi's marriage has less than 300 crowd.
otherwise, we are equally educated, I am 5 years younger, but we are inter caste too.

Please advise me as I cannot figure out if I have a strong or weak case coz I have got a sine wave variations in my case.

thank you
Looks perfect.. It should not matter... As long as you have ample of proofs to support ur relationship that it should be fine...

Gagi007

Sep 17, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 11, 2013
AOR Received.
August 12, 2013
File Transfer...
August 12, 2013
Med's Request
Sent with application
Med's Done....
June 8, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
September 4, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2014
LANDED..........
May 2014
PC32 said:
No... dont worry.. im pretty sure the other July applicants who are IP or DM ... they prolly applied in July as well, file transferred in August...same as you.... technically still July applicants.... urs will be coming really soon.. im guessing directly to DM or better Passport with Visa! ;) ....... then they can move on to August and September!! ..... all ur 200+ photos must be keeping them entertained and "busy"... !! thankss a lotttt for causing the delay! LOL... jokingggg!!
Hopefully your words come true my friend and it goes directly to DM. Yeah, they must be sifting through all the pictures looking at "who's wearing what", checking out what kind of fashion is going on these days in marriages, looking at all the beautiful girls, etc etc :p

PC32

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2013
AOR Received.
18-09-2013
File Transfer...
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
09-09-2013
Passport Req..
24-10-2013
Hey Guys,

I have a quick question! I am a born-Canadian citizen and my husband, he was an International Student in Australia for 5-6 years before we got married, we sent the police clearances/driving records ...etc. to CIC, but once the file goes in process, does it actually cause a DELAY from IP to DM if the spouse has been in other countries?.... i hope not- coz obviously he was cleared from everything from what we submitted.. any advice?

thanks!

indian3209

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 25, 2013
File Transfer...
August 22, 2013
Med's Request
Sent with application
Passport Req..
September 18, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 2, 2014
LANDED..........
on MAY 20, 2014
"Our real blessings often appear to us in the shape of pains, losses and disappointments; but let us have patience and we soon shall see them in their proper figures."

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
indian3209 said:
I emailed him and he responded after he contacted CIC
If you can please post the email you sent to MP so it will help us as well to get in otuch with our MP as most of us are not aware what to write to MP.

indian3209

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 25, 2013
File Transfer...
August 22, 2013
Med's Request
Sent with application
Passport Req..
September 18, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 2, 2014
LANDED..........
on MAY 20, 2014
kbanatwala said:
If you can please post the email you sent to MP so it will help us as well to get in otuch with our MP as most of us are not aware what to write to MP.
"Dear Mike,

My current home address is:

XXXXXXXX
XXXXx
XXXX

I applied for my wife's visa on July 25, 2013. The New Delhi Visa office has started working on August applicants as per this canadavisa.com forum. Link below:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/new-delhi-2013-applicants-t132103.39660.html

I want to inquire about my wife's application but they would only respond to a MP inquiry. So I humbly request you to inquire on my behalf.

My wife's name is XXXXXXXXXXx

Her UCI for visa application: XXXXXXXX.

Online on their status checking website says file Received on July 25, 2013 and medical results have been received. But that's about it. Other people in August started getting "In process" status and also "Decision Made" I am really worried. Please help me in this issue if you can.. Can you inquire about my wife's status please?

I really am hopeful for your reply and help in this matter.

Thank you in advance."

HIS REPLY WAS:

"Thank you for reaching the office of Mike Sullivan, Member of Parliament for York South-Weston. I have contacted CIC on your behalf and they have informed me that your file # is: XXXXXXXX.
That it has been approved the first step of the process on August 22, 2013. It is on the second stage of the process: Medical is valid till July 25th, 2014. It takes 13 months to complete the file starting August 22nd, 2013. It is now waiting an officer to receive then file. Let’s know if there is anything we can do to help you."

Hope this helps..

Just give him your wife's UCI, Full name, address, place of birth etc.. and he should be able to inquire about it..

PC32

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2013
AOR Received.
18-09-2013
File Transfer...
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
09-09-2013
Passport Req..
24-10-2013
Gagi007 said:
Hi friend, you applied in September 2013, so it is way too early to apply for notes, I would advise for you to wait until July of this year before applying. When other people that applied in September start getting updates here on this forum, that is the time you should apply for notes.
Yea.. thats what i thought... so no point to do anything with that! ..... I dont mind waiting.... until July or August or whatever... its just .. SMALLL issue... im having a baby in the beginning of June...! o_O expected to deliver in next 8 weeks... thats why im SO NERVOUS and anxious for some sort of update!

I went to the MP, told them and submitted all my medical documents and proofs- CIC got back that they were awaiting initial review... so i waited for 6 month period to end for "finalization"... obviously still no update.... and then i sent a "Case Specific Inquiry" with MORE medical proofs.. and note from doctor confirming the dates, and everything else...... *fingers crossed* that they update all the July, August, and September soooooooonnn!! .... otherwise: my husband is going to miss one of the most important events in his life. :(

to be honest... i wouldnt even mind going to India and delivering the baby there... but then i dont want to go through this LONG IMMIGRATION process again for a tiny little newborn baby! :mad: .......

sorrrry for the loooong rant guys- just needed to VENT ! ::)

Gagi007

Sep 17, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 11, 2013
AOR Received.
August 12, 2013
File Transfer...
August 12, 2013
Med's Request
Sent with application
Med's Done....
June 8, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
September 4, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2014
LANDED..........
May 2014
PC32 said:
Yea.. thats what i thought... so no point to do anything with that! ..... I dont mind waiting.... until July or August or whatever... its just .. SMALLL issue... im having a baby in the beginning of June...! o_O expected to deliver in next 8 weeks... thats why im SO NERVOUS and anxious for some sort of update!

I went to the MP, told them and submitted all my medical documents and proofs- CIC got back that they were awaiting initial review... so i waited for 6 month period to end for "finalization"... obviously still no update.... and then i sent a "Case Specific Inquiry" with MORE medical proofs.. and note from doctor confirming the dates, and everything else...... *fingers crossed* that they update all the July, August, and September soooooooonnn!! .... otherwise: my husband is going to miss one of the most important events in his life. :(

to be honest... i wouldnt even mind going to India and delivering the baby there... but then i dont want to go through this LONG IMMIGRATION process again for a tiny little newborn baby! :mad: .......

OOOOOOoooooooooooo I see, well I am sending some good luck your way, your application will get approved, and your husband will be here for the delivery for sure :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Chinnmaye

Nov 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/25/2013
Doc's Request.
11/18/2013 (due to signature missing)/resent on 11/29/2013
AOR Received.
24/12/2013
File Transfer...
07/01/2014
Med's Request
2-9-2014-re-medicals/ip on Sep 02-3014/DM on Oct 18th 2014
Med's Done....
July 2013
Passport Req..
27/01/2014
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soooooooon
ohh that really sucks but since they started August now and I am sure they will process sep by may or june. Wish you get the visa and you guys did not have to miss the most important moment. WISH you a very speedy visa and take care of your health too at the same time. All the very best and stay strong :) :) :)

PC32 said:

ssk_001

Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2013
AOR Received.
02-07-2013
Med's Done....
03-05-2013
Passport Req..
29-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2014 (Phone call) 24-03-2014: Decision Made
LANDED..........
12-04-2014
Very happy to share that my wife received her visa and landed on Apr 12, 2014.

Details:
03/18/2014: Phone call from NDVO to confirm address and readiness to land in Canada by Apr 7th. My wife asked to call the next day so that she can consult me.

03/19/2014: NDVO promptly calls back asking to land by May 7th and not Apr 7th as mentioned previously. Answer was "Yes".

03/28/2014: DM

April first week: Passport w/visa stamp and other documents received in mail

04/12/2014: Landed in Canada

Thanks for all the info that everyone shared here. Please update the spreadsheet for others to know the timelines.

Thank you once again.

Shiva

indian3209

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 25, 2013
File Transfer...
August 22, 2013
Med's Request
Sent with application
Passport Req..
September 18, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 2, 2014
LANDED..........
on MAY 20, 2014
ssk_001 said:

Details:
03/18/2014: Phone call from NDVO to confirm address and readiness to land in Canada by Apr 7th. My wife asked to call the next day so that she can consult me.

03/19/2014: NDVO promptly calls back asking to land by May 7th and not Apr 7th as mentioned previously. Answer was "Yes".

Thanks for all the info that everyone shared here. Please update the spreadsheet for others to know the timelines.

Thank you once again.

Shiva
Congrats!

despro

Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
File Transfer...
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
14-06-2013
Passport Req..
17-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-04-2014 (still waiting for passport, IP: Since 12-04-2014)
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon
When did your file go in progress?

ssk_001 said:

Details:

Thank you once again.

Shiva

PC32

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2013
AOR Received.
18-09-2013
File Transfer...
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
09-09-2013
Passport Req..
24-10-2013
ssk_001 said:

Details:

Thank you once again.

Shiva
Congratulations! :D

dolma

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09th june,13
Med's Done....
4th april, 13. Remedical -14th may,14.
Interview........
13th may,14.
Passport Req..
22nd august,13..
VISA ISSUED...
In-process since 19th may,14. Decision Made on 30th june,14...got visa on 7thjuly,14.
LANDED..........
soon
Hi guys, need help.I got my gcm notes...my security,criminal. ..are not started yet...medical. ..in process....n one thing they mention tht visa ground 0...I have a interview in may....what is mean visa ground-0...