14/5/2014 8:45
Passport Req..
20-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2014
LANDED..........
02-12-2014
hi all i receive this letter today from canada embasy delhi
my question is is this the interview of call letter for all or there is difference in my case
to me it sounds like mock interview

An interview concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada has been
scheduled for you on Interview New Delhi 2014/05/14 08:45:00
PLEASE NOTE THAT INTERVIEW DATE
FORMAT IS MONTH/DAY/YEAR at the Canadian High Commission, 7/8 Shantipath,
Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021. To allow sufficient time to pass through security, please
appear at least 15 minutes but not more than 30 minutes before your scheduled interview time

Your sponsor must be available for a possible phone interview at the same time that your
interview is being held in Delhi (your sponsor should verify the local time in his/her province of
residence in Canada which corresponds to the Indian Standard Time which has been scheduled
for your interview). If your sponsor is in India, he/she should accompany you to the interview.
Please provide us with a residential phone number and address for your sponsor at the
interview. Not all sponsors will be contacted as it may not be necessary.

Accompanying children over 18 years of age must appear with you at the interview. Children
under 18 do not need to attend unless we have so requested. Applicants who are adopted
(except infants) must also attend, along with their natural parents and "power of attorney".
Adoptive parents are encouraged to attend but are not required to do so.

The Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi provides interpretation
services for Hindi and Punjabi only. Family class applicants who require an interpreter for
another language must engage the services of a qualified professional interpreter from an
approved list of interpretation companies. This approved list of interpretation companies is
attached to this letter. Should the applicant come to interview without one of these interpreters,
the interview will be rescheduled, leading to processing delays. Interpreters other than from the
firms on the approved list will not be accepted.
Please note that the figures quoted by the interpretation companies are not negotiable.
Further, the companies have no connection to the High Commission and cannot assist
you in any way to improve your chances of obtaining a visa. Should you attempt to
negotiate on either on these items, we have instructed the companies to refuse to take
you as a client. Thirdly, the companies should be contacted during business hours only.
Should you call at any other time, the companies will refuse to take your calls

canucks

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
moonlight93 said:
my question is is this the interview of call letter for all or there is difference in my case

An interview concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada has been
Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021. To allow sufficient time to pass through security, please
appear at least 15 minutes but not more than 30 minutes before your scheduled interview time

Your sponsor must be available for a possible phone interview at the same time that your
interview is being held in Delhi (your sponsor should verify the local time in his/her province of
residence in Canada which corresponds to the Indian Standard Time which has been scheduled
for your interview). If your sponsor is in India, he/she should accompany you to the interview.
Please provide us with a residential phone number and address for your sponsor at the

Accompanying children over 18 years of age must appear with you at the interview. Children
under 18 do not need to attend unless we have so requested. Applicants who are adopted
(except infants) must also attend, along with their natural parents and "power of attorney".

The Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi provides interpretation
services for Hindi and Punjabi only. Family class applicants who require an interpreter for
another language must engage the services of a qualified professional interpreter from an
approved list of interpretation companies. This approved list of interpretation companies is
attached to this letter. Should the applicant come to interview without one of these interpreters,
the interview will be rescheduled, leading to processing delays. Interpreters other than from the
Please note that the figures quoted by the interpretation companies are not negotiable.
Further, the companies have no connection to the High Commission and cannot assist
you in any way to improve your chances of obtaining a visa. Should you attempt to
negotiate on either on these items, we have instructed the companies to refuse to take
you as a client. Thirdly, the companies should be contacted during business hours only.
yes it is an interview call letter .. however they have screwed up on date format .. really NDVO is messed up :)

missin u

Star Member
Oct 21, 2013
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
25-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
05-Sep-2013
Med's Request
RE-MED DONE on 23-July-2014
Med's Done....
04-Feb-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP on 18-July-2014, DM on 2 Feb,2015
LANDED..........
only God knows
I have a question for all those who have faced interviews with Indians as interviewers......

Have you all filled out interview language as Punjabi or Hindi while filling Generic Application form for Canada and put a yes to the option Interpreter requested in language preference column in the mentioned form?

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
moonlight93 said:

this is an interview information letter..hope you had ordered your notes to see why they have scheduled an interview for you...June applicant is getting interview letter while some Feb thru May applicants are still waiting....what's wrong with NDVO people?

bossbig

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
April 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013, re-medical May 14, 2014
Interview........
May 13, 2014
Passport Req..
May 2013, resend pp after re-medical on May 14, 2014, ndvo received remeidcal on may 20, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
In process- May 13, 2014, DM updated on ecas June 01, 2014, Visa stamped May 28, 2014PP received June 07, 2014
paulharry said:
Interview went well. Have to do re-medicals
Hi Paul,

Can you please share your interview questions? I have an upcoming interview and this information will be highly useful! Thanks.

Sukh brar

Feb 7, 2014
We got shiny stampted passport with visa today and we both are flying soon i pray my wife got same flight i book for return kk guys bye may all of u got visa soon

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
paulharry said:
Interview went well. Have to do re-medicals
Glad to hear that your interview went smoothly. Congrats! :) NDVO is so weird to ask for remedicals since your medicals expire next month only. Anyways, do it quickly. All the best!

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
haritsharma said:
Mine interview was done on 11 March 2014 at New Delhi about 2:15 Hours and mine wife interview was about 1 hour.visa officer was Punjabi lady.she is very negative lady.she speak in Punjabi like very old village lady.she is about 40 year old lady.she look like middle class lady.she wear a simple top. she call me in her cabin.when i was entered in his cabin she said please sit and comfortable.then she says sat shri akal My name is ....... kaur.i m visa officer.i will decide about your visa application will accept or reject.she typed all question and answers on her computer.i think she typed only negative sense not positive reply she was sit back in glass wall and said these questions.

1.How did your spouse immigrate to Canada ?

2.what is your marriage date?

3.who arrange your Marriage?(Ans-Middle Man with my uncle name}

4.How middle man is known your spouse?( i said via her Aunt and her name)

5.your uncle and your spouse aunt how known each others.(i said she is her patient)

6.when and where they meet(middle man) ?

7.How long they known each others?(i said from many years. i m lit confused on this question)

8.How is the middle man related or known to both families?

9.what is the distant between marriage palace to my spouse home?

10.what is your age?(i said 31 year)

11.why are you married late?

12.why your wife age less only 1 year from your age?

13. you are working govt job from 10 years why you married late?(i said that time i m not well settle and my income is low.due to my wife and kids future i am just waiting)

14.when any person started govt.job then he is settled already ?

15.you are waiting any girl will come from Canada then you will marriage?( i said no 31 is very common age).

15.She saw some photos and i say who is this?( i said my cousin brother and he is also 31 year old and till now not married).

16.i am dealing with many applications all cases about 26-27 age.your cousin is rare due to any problem or any girlfriend he is not marrying.all parents expect grandson/granddaughter so if your spouse age is less than 4-5 years
from your age that is good for children.

17.Where does your spouse work?

18.What does the job entail?

18.what is her duties?

19.Whom does your spouse live with?

20.How many person coming from Canada on your wedding?

21. why your spouse father not come on her daughter wedding?

22.Did you on a honeymoon? Where did you go and for how long?(i said for three days she saw hotel bill said 3-5 its only two days.she said you reached hotel at 8:00 pm so two days.i said that day is countable 3-4-5.

23.What relatives do you have in Canada?

24. What are their names ?

25. Do you have phone bills ?(Ans: yes and say i have wedding album and dvd"s. she said i don't need that .

26.why your wife calling on this number ?(i said may be her sister using her phone? because this is her sister in laws number they are living in India.

27.why her sister using her phone ?(i said due to cheap rates in telecom company my wife add her mobile number and her home number)

28.she saw many photos and asked me many time who is this ? (i replied well)

29.What is your spouse Mobile phone number? What is land-line phone number? ( i ans mobile number but i forget her land line number)

30.What was her previous job before present employment? How long at current employment?

31.In terms of education, would you say that you and your spouse's educational background are compatible?

32.What was the salary of your spouse?

33.any other marriage attend you both during your wedding dates?(yes)

34. where and when ?

35.what is the relation between your wife and your sister husband?(i said

he is my wife cousin brother)

36.what type cousin brother?(i said her fufa son)

she said me more questions then she was called my wife and says your husband sit here about 2:15 hours.so if you want to goes washroom and drinking water so you may go please and after that come here? my wife goes and after some time she is coming back.then visa officer says to me please wait in outside.after 1 hour she call me in cabin and says your and your spouse some answer is not matching like How long middle man known each others?i said from many years and my wife says from two years. another is what is the relation between your wife and your sister husband? i said my wife cousin brother and my wife said no relation with my sister husband.

then she returned my passport and says i m not satisfied with you both.i refused your application.you may go to appeal then she stand up and exit from the cabin.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Hello friends please suggest me any appeal lawyer number and address

in Toronto Canada.

So sorry to hear this news. I am sure you going to fight for it. Keep it up and be strong. Thank you for sharing your interview questions here so it will be helpful for others. All the best for the appeal. Let us know how it goes. God bless!

AR20

Feb 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2013
Doc's Request.
14-11-2014 ADR
AOR Received.
24-06-2013.
Med's Done....
Remedical. 15-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2014
LANDED..........
Waiting
moonlight93 said:

Hello Moonlight. All the best for ur interview. Could u please tell us what's ur Ecas status.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
ashjiah said:
Hi Friends, My wife is pregnant and she is in Canada by herself... I applied for visa in June 17th 2013. I submitted passport in Sept'13. I am thinking to inform NDVO so if i could get visa and wanna be with her b4 her due date.She was in India for 3 months for her vacation and back to Canada now. I need assistance, if u guys hv any idea, what should i do to get visa b4 my wife's due date as she is alone in Canada. i hv applied for GCMS NOTE today.
Thank you
hello,

I understand about your situation. You should try to do an MP enquiry if they are helpful but sometimes they are not. Also , you can try your best to email NDVO that your wife is pregnant and you need to be there for her before her due date. They may reply after a month and you will receive your GCMS notes in 30 to 35 days. Hope they will understand about that and the speedy visa for you before your medicals expire. Be positive! God bless you both! :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
moonlight93 said:

Sorry to hear that you have an interview. Be ready for it and bring all your conversations proofs or pics to your interview day. You will do good with it. I wish you all the best for your interview on that day.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
bossbig said:
Hi Paul,

Can you please share your interview questions? I have an upcoming interview and this information will be highly useful! Thanks.
You can ask Garry Sidhu through personal message. Im sure Garry will help you to be prepared for the interview. :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sukh brar said:
We got shiny stampted passport with visa today and we both are flying soon i pray my wife got same flight i book for return kk guys bye may all of u got visa soon
Congratss! :D so happy for you. You are officially kicked out of this forum. Have a happy married life and all the best for the future. Could you tell me your full timeline here? Thanks. Have a safe flight. :)

sapan811

Dec 20, 2013
Hello Friends,

Very Happy for those got the PR. Congratulations!!
Good Luck for who are under process like me.

I would like to know about In Canada process. Have some Questions.

My file received on 24th Feb 2014. Received email Confirmation with UCI#. Same on Online Status. No update after that.

When I checked on Process time in Canada they are showing working on file received on 28th Feb.

What is that suppose to mean?
Do they approved my file and sent to NDVO Already?
Will they update me if they send to NDVO?
What is the time period for IN Canada and NDVO process? Is that really 13 months for NDVO?

Please share your Experience and that would be really helpful to me.

Thanks