Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
sad 2b away said:
hello desi girl,
i dont know who updates the spreadsheet, but i know u have contacts :) ;D ;D please ask them to update the spreadsheet. i think there are lots of july applicants who are not in there and for some status have not been updated. thanks for your help.

i would also like to request other forum members when they get their updates please update the forum with their timeline. i helps a lot if your time line is there. thank you all...wish you VISAs :p :p :p :p :p :p
Hi sad 2b away, I don't have contacts directly. Myrah updates the spreadsheet regularly and only the people who gave complete timelines are added to the spreadsheet. Plus there aren't many applicants from July since the start. They have just started joining and sharing if they got IP recently, but haven't given full timelines either so it isn't much help to us. I post weekly updates on the weekend and am trying to color code applicants by month so you can check here on Sunday. I put in the updates of every week per month.

DVA

May 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-07-2013
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013
paulharry said:
Interview went well. Have to do re-medicals
Good to know! :)

Your meds were done in april and they are still asking for re-meds?!!! :eek:....why couldnt they just extend it and ask you to leave by then?!

SidhuBTI

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Bathinda
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
18-12-2013
File Transfer...
12-06-2013
Med's Request
Re-med 24 April 2014
Interview........
In process 24 April 2014
Passport Req..
24-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
paulharry said:
Congratulations paulharry so happy for you...can you explain in detail about your interview...

JohnJ

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18- june- 2013
Med's Done....
4-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
20- August- 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 21-Feb-2014.. Mother Mary , give us a miracle
paulharry said:
congrats on the successful interview. They should really have given you PP with visa on spot asking you to leave before the expiry of ur medicals. Crazy NDVO.

paulharry

Sep 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SidhuBTI said:
Congratulations paulharry so happy for you...can you explain in detail about your interview...
It's was very very easy buddy. They were supposed to take interview of my wife. But they did not ask her anything. They just asked me few questions. It was only around 10 mins

DVA

May 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-07-2013
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013
paulharry said:
It's was very very easy buddy. They were supposed to take interview of my wife. But they did not ask her anything. They just asked me few questions. It was only around 10 mins
What absolute nonsense and a waste of time!! Are they just filling their interview and re-meds quota? !!!!

They arent moving ahead and neither are they clearing backlogs....what the absolute F&^% are those jerks doing up there!!! :mad:

jaycee4sweet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-06-2013
File Transfer...
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
March10th,2013
Interview........
June4th,2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
W8ng
LANDED..........
Had Hearing 08/16/2016 waiting for the decision/ appeal allowed Nov 1st 2016
paulharry said:
Many many congrats for a successful interview. I wish u hv ur visa soon.
Can you plz tell what was reason for the interview and what question they asked you
Nd for how long they interview you.

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
paulharry said:
congrats and I am glad it went well. What a waste of time..they could have done this 10 minutes interview over the phone many months ago....

haritsharma

Star Member
Jan 22, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI/INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 April,2013
AOR Received.
26 APRIL 2013
Med's Done....
2 MARCH 2013
Interview........
15 MARCH 2014
Passport Req..
12 JUNE 2013
VISA ISSUED...
VISA REFUSED11/04/2014
Mine interview was done on 11 March 2014 at New Delhi about 2:15 Hours and mine wife interview was about 1 hour.visa officer was Punjabi lady.she is very negative lady.she speak in Punjabi like very old village lady.she is about 40 year old lady.she look like middle class lady.she wear a simple top. she call me in her cabin.when i was entered in his cabin she said please sit and comfortable.then she says sat shri akal My name is ....... kaur.i m visa officer.i will decide about your visa application will accept or reject.she typed all question and answers on her computer.i think she typed only negative sense not positive reply she was sit back in glass wall and said these questions.

1.How did your spouse immigrate to Canada ?

2.what is your marriage date?

3.who arrange your Marriage?(Ans-Middle Man with my uncle name}

4.How middle man is known your spouse?( i said via her Aunt and her name)

5.your uncle and your spouse aunt how known each others.(i said she is her patient)

6.when and where they meet(middle man) ?

7.How long they known each others?(i said from many years. i m lit confused on this question)

8.How is the middle man related or known to both families?

9.what is the distant between marriage palace to my spouse home?

10.what is your age?(i said 31 year)

11.why are you married late?

12.why your wife age less only 1 year from your age?

13. you are working govt job from 10 years why you married late?(i said that time i m not well settle and my income is low.due to my wife and kids future i am just waiting)

14.when any person started govt.job then he is settled already ?

15.you are waiting any girl will come from Canada then you will marriage?( i said no 31 is very common age).

15.She saw some photos and i say who is this?( i said my cousin brother and he is also 31 year old and till now not married).

16.i am dealing with many applications all cases about 26-27 age.your cousin is rare due to any problem or any girlfriend he is not marrying.all parents expect grandson/granddaughter so if your spouse age is less than 4-5 years
from your age that is good for children.

17.Where does your spouse work?

18.What does the job entail?

18.what is her duties?

19.Whom does your spouse live with?

20.How many person coming from Canada on your wedding?

21. why your spouse father not come on her daughter wedding?

22.Did you on a honeymoon? Where did you go and for how long?(i said for three days she saw hotel bill said 3-5 its only two days.she said you reached hotel at 8:00 pm so two days.i said that day is countable 3-4-5.

23.What relatives do you have in Canada?

24. What are their names ?

25. Do you have phone bills ?(Ans: yes and say i have wedding album and dvd"s. she said i don't need that .

26.why your wife calling on this number ?(i said may be her sister using her phone? because this is her sister in laws number they are living in India.

27.why her sister using her phone ?(i said due to cheap rates in telecom company my wife add her mobile number and her home number)

28.she saw many photos and asked me many time who is this ? (i replied well)

29.What is your spouse Mobile phone number? What is land-line phone number? ( i ans mobile number but i forget her land line number)

30.What was her previous job before present employment? How long at current employment?

31.In terms of education, would you say that you and your spouse's educational background are compatible?

32.What was the salary of your spouse?

33.any other marriage attend you both during your wedding dates?(yes)

34. where and when ?

35.what is the relation between your wife and your sister husband?(i said

he is my wife cousin brother)

36.what type cousin brother?(i said her fufa son)

she said me more questions then she was called my wife and says your husband sit here about 2:15 hours.so if you want to goes washroom and drinking water so you may go please and after that come here? my wife goes and after some time she is coming back.then visa officer says to me please wait in outside.after 1 hour she call me in cabin and says your and your spouse some answer is not matching like How long middle man known each others?i said from many years and my wife says from two years. another is what is the relation between your wife and your sister husband? i said my wife cousin brother and my wife said no relation with my sister husband.

then she returned my passport and says i m not satisfied with you both.i refused your application.you may go to appeal then she stand up and exit from the cabin.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Hello friends please suggest me any appeal lawyer number and address

in Toronto Canada.

n4dpatel

Dec 13, 2012
ottawa, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 31, 2012
Doc's Request.
none..
AOR Received.
Dec. 6, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 12, 2012
Med's Request
sent wid application/ re-meds May 22m 2014
Med's Done....
Sept. 2 2012./ RE- MEDS May 29, 2014
Interview........
MAY 19TH, 2014 IN PROCESS MAY 19 2014
Passport Req..
FOUND OUT AFTER 8 MONTH..DUE IN MARCH 2013. SENT IN NOV. 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
haritsharma said:
Mine interview was done on 11 March 2014 at New Delhi about 2:15 Hours and mine wife interview was about 1 hour.visa officer was Punjabi lady.she is very negative lady.she speak in Punjabi like very old village lady.she is about 40 year old lady.she look like middle class lady.she wear a simple top. she call me in her cabin.when i was entered in his cabin she said please sit and comfortable.then she says sat shri akal My name is ....... kaur.i m visa officer.i will decide about your visa application will accept or reject.she typed all question and answers on her computer.i think she typed only negative sense not positive reply she was sit back in glass wall and said these questions.

5.your uncle and your spouse aunt how known each others.(i said she is her patient)

7.How long they known each others?(i said from many years. i m lit confused on this question)

13. you are working govt job from 10 years why you married late?(i said that time i m not well settle and my income is low.due to my wife and kids future i am just waiting)

15.you are waiting any girl will come from Canada then you will marriage?( i said no 31 is very common age).

15.She saw some photos and i say who is this?( i said my cousin brother and he is also 31 year old and till now not married).

16.i am dealing with many applications all cases about 26-27 age.your cousin is rare due to any problem or any girlfriend he is not marrying.all parents expect grandson/granddaughter so if your spouse age is less than 4-5 years

18.what is her duties?

22.Did you on a honeymoon? Where did you go and for how long?(i said for three days she saw hotel bill said 3-5 its only two days.she said you reached hotel at 8:00 pm so two days.i said that day is countable 3-4-5.

25. Do you have phone bills ?(Ans: yes and say i have wedding album and dvd"s. she said i don't need that .

26.why your wife calling on this number ?(i said may be her sister using her phone? because this is her sister in laws number they are living in India.

27.why her sister using her phone ?(i said due to cheap rates in telecom company my wife add her mobile number and her home number)

29.What is your spouse Mobile phone number? What is land-line phone number? ( i ans mobile number but i forget her land line number)

30.What was her previous job before present employment? How long at current employment?

31.In terms of education, would you say that you and your spouse's educational background are compatible?

34. where and when ?

she said me more questions then she was called my wife and says your husband sit here about 2:15 hours.so if you want to goes washroom and drinking water so you may go please and after that come here? my wife goes and after some time she is coming back.then visa officer says to me please wait in outside.after 1 hour she call me in cabin and says your and your spouse some answer is not matching like How long middle man known each others?i said from many years and my wife says from two years. another is what is the relation between your wife and your sister husband? i said my wife cousin brother and my wife said no relation with my sister husband.

then she returned my passport and says i m not satisfied with you both.i refused your application.you may go to appeal then she stand up and exit from the cabin.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

in Toronto Canada.

HE`S 1 OF THE BEST IN CANADA TORONTO HES DOING MY CASE, GOOD LUCK

http://www.gands.com/canadian-immigration-lawyers/ravi-jain/

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
paulharry said:
They were supposed to take interview of my wife. But they did not ask her anything. They just asked me few questions. It was only around 10 mins

They asked to my wife. Ur husband is here or not. Then they asked what is ur dob and ur husband dob then he said go and send ur husband. Also he said why ur husband came
Then asked why u came when u came. What u do. How did u go to canada.
Then he saw all snaps and he asked me for recent snaps
It was the big benefit. After mrrg I went twice to meet my wife.
Also he asked can u reach in canada by Apr 3
It was hard to go thats why he said go for remedical

These are my interview questions. If anybody has any questions pls pm me

App. Filed.......: 3-May-2013
AOR Received.: 27-May-2013
File Transfer...: 28-May-2013
Med's Done....: Medical done in April
Interview........: 27 march
Passport Req..: 14-June-2013
Congrats on passing the interview! I knew you would pass with flying colors. Was the interviewer white or Desi, pleasant or rude?

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
haritsharma, sorry to hear about visa refusal...hope you find a good lawyer and fight these guys who grill people for 2.5 hours and mentally torture them..thanks for posting your questions that were asked..it is really helpful for people waiting for interviews....questions like why your wife is one year less than you (if wife is 5 years older why marry older woman..if less why marry someone younger than you..no win situation); why marry late (well lady if your daughter was available when I was 25 I would have married her); cousin not married (she sounds like old grandma with old traditions..marry at the age of 21 and have many children by 30).....these questions were bit ridiculous...

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
haritsharma said:

18.what is her duties?

34. where and when ?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

in Toronto Canada.

Oh that is awful of her. I didn't think that they would be very picky about all of the answers you give. I hope you win your appeal and show them that they are wrong. What is their problem? You have the right to get married at any age. Why is she concerned about you having children? That's none of her business.

Desijatt

Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th August 2013
Med's Done....
20th June 2013 remedical in October 8th 2014
Interview........
interview done and DM on 11 January 2015..
haritsharma said:

18.what is her duties?

34. where and when ?

in Toronto Canada.

Those bas@@erds are just looking for stupid reasons to reject our cases yar....

I feel for you and others with whom they acted like this ..