11-Feb-2013 Re-Meds: May 26, 2014
Interview........
05-May-2014
Passport Req..
03-Jun-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-Aug-2014
rajinregina14 said:
They send same letter to everyone, the only changes they made are UCI, File number, name and date. Rest all is robotic and standard format. Don't worry,

Lucky you got date of May 5th, I received email today and it says may 27th ...
Not really my friend... I am very unlucky. Look at my file transfer date and look at yours... :)

You are a July applicant getting an interview in May (2 months early) and I am a May applicant getting an interview in May....

Anyways, good luck to your spouse and to yourself.

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
primoo said:
Not really my friend... I am very unlucky. Look at my file transfer date and look at yours... :)

You are a July applicant getting an interview in May (2 months early) and I am a May applicant getting an interview in May....

you both are May applicants..based on when application was sent to CIC....but when calculating how long it takes, it is based on when NDVO received application..

rajinregina14

Jan 5, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
05-06-2013
File Transfer...
15-07-2013
Med's Request
Medical Expired on Mar 10th, 2014
Med's Done....
10-03-2013
Interview........
27 May 2014
Passport Req..
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
Brunt my passport since no hopes
primoo said:

Sorry to hear that primoo, just stay strong. Still better than not hearing anything, there are lots of applicants waiting in the queue ..

Thanks for your wishes and wish you a speedy visa.

alifk

Oct 25, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th May, 2013
AOR Received.
2nd June, 2013
File Transfer...
11th June, 2013
Passport Req..
26th June, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 14th December, 2013; Visa issued 11th July, 2014
LANDED..........
Soon!! Soon!! Soon!!
Desi-girl said:
congrats on getting your remedicals. You can take the forms to the doctor, show him/her your remedicals letter and ask him/her if they will be filling out the reassessment forms as well. If they don't have to fill it in, then you will be filling them out yourself.
Hey thank u for your help dear!! The reassessment form and IMM5419 is all related to medical terms. Moreover they need signature of panel radiologist. I don't know how they will fill it and will they cooperate or not.

ashjiah

Star Member
Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17TH JUNE 2013
AOR Received.
17TH JULY 2013
Med's Done....
24TH APRIL 2013,Remedical 3rd sept 2014
Passport Req..
11TH SEPT 2013, In process 1st Aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
VERY SOON
LANDED..........
VERY SOON
Hello All,
I applied on 17th June 2013, my ecase still application received...anyone from June still waiting for visa with similar timeline?

ashjiah

Star Member
Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17TH JUNE 2013
AOR Received.
17TH JULY 2013
Med's Done....
24TH APRIL 2013,Remedical 3rd sept 2014
Passport Req..
11TH SEPT 2013, In process 1st Aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
VERY SOON
LANDED..........
VERY SOON
Hi Friends, I need assistance here...my partner is pregnant ;D, is it necessary to inform NDVO ? How to inform them?

thanks

DVA

May 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-07-2013
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013
waiting 2 exhale said:
do I need a letter from NVDO to redo medicals? I thought if I show my previous ehealth receipt then hospital can trace my file number information. I have passport in case they need for identification.
Wondering the same thing...though i dont have my passport...held hostage at NDVO....but im pretty sure after ADR they are going to ask me to re-do meds.....will have to travel to bangalore for it though! :/

Guys...Any idea?

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
DVA said:
Wondering the same thing...though i dont have my passport...held hostage at NDVO....but im pretty sure after ADR they are going to ask me to re-do meds.....will have to travel to bangalore for it though! :/

Guys...Any idea?
you should have copy of your old receipt in your first examination. you can call them panel physician before moving there. normally they are asking for any kind of identification document not only passport.
In your case since its mar u took ur exam wait for instructions as they might extend your medicals.

aroundwrd99

Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
ashjiah said:
Hello All,
I applied on 17th June 2013, my ecase still application received...anyone from June still waiting for visa with similar timeline?
Same, I am also on the same situation like yours....

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
ashjiah said:
Hi Friends, I need assistance here...my partner is pregnant ;D, is it necessary to inform NDVO ? How to inform them?

thanks
Oh you are a June/July applicant. I expect your wife should get the visa soon. Has the interview been scheduled for you. Apply for GCMS notes... if there is no interview and medicals are not expiring then I think your wife should get the visa soon. So in this case no need to inform. But if she delivers in India then it is better to let NDVO know that she is pregnant and the due dates for her, so they might delay the processing for her. Apply for the GCMS notes and decide

hi am there

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys,

i need ur advice.. :D :D :D
i received my passport request on 24th jan 2014, during this time my passport was with another country,s embassy office for my work visa processing..i wrote regarding this in detail to the visa office and requested for a PPR (passport request) at the end stage of the process. at this time i sent my CSQ and copy of RPRF receipt..
now i received my passport bak with work visa. Now i am planning to send my passport to delhi visa office along with latest communication details,chat history, call history etc. do u think this will make any problem since i am sending this without their second PPR?
do u think they will mis place my passport or throw the latest communication documents?
( i am not planning to travel abroad for the work visa which i received)

Ankits

Feb 13, 2014
Hi all,
I had applied for GCMS notes on 25th Feb 2014 and did receive an acknowledgment on the same day.Was wondering if i could report somewhere why we still havent received our notes.Is this normal?I am the Sponsor Applicant.
Also wanted to check which month applicant will my wife be considering we filed our application on 16th aug 2013 but got an acknowledgement from CIC-M on 16th sep 2013 as our papers got returned due to a missing signature and other documents requested by them.PPR 24th Oct 2013.Any help will be greatly appreciated.
P.S.Congratulations to all getting DMs and IP!!

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
Ankits said:
Hi all,
I had applied for GCMS notes on 25th Feb 2014 and did receive an acknowledgment on the same day.Was wondering if i could report somewhere why we still havent received our notes.Is this normal?I am the Sponsor Applicant.
Also wanted to check which month applicant will my wife be considering we filed our application on 16th aug 2013 but got an acknowledgement from CIC-M on 16th sep 2013 as our papers got returned due to a missing signature and other documents requested by them.PPR 24th Oct 2013.Any help will be greatly appreciated.
P.S.Congratulations to all getting DMs and IP!!
You will get ur GCMS notes for sure by next week or a week after. If there was any reason if ur GCMS notes can not be processed they will usually email u back and say ur GCMS notes can not be processed unless u submit or verify certain documents. GCMS acknowledgement which u received is just a normal email which all of us receive after we apply. Just hang on u will soon see an email from ATIP with GCMS notes in it.

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
hi am there said:
hi guys,

i need ur advice.. :D :D :D
i received my passport request on 24th jan 2014, during this time my passport was with another country,s embassy office for my work visa processing..i wrote regarding this in detail to the visa office and requested for a PPR (passport request) at the end stage of the process. at this time i sent my CSQ and copy of RPRF receipt..
now i received my passport bak with work visa. Now i am planning to send my passport to delhi visa office along with latest communication details,chat history, call history etc. do u think this will make any problem since i am sending this without their second PPR?
do u think they will mis place my passport or throw the latest communication documents?
( i am not planning to travel abroad for the work visa which i received)
If you want u can submit ur passport if you don't intend to travel. But do enclose the letter which states that you are submitting ur passport as u have got ur passport back from another embassy. Also u can send them other communication as well. they will add all of that to ur file.

vikrantnayyar

Dec 4, 2013
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 may 2013
AOR Received.
13 june 2013
File Transfer...
june 2013
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
11- mar-2014
Passport Req..
16 june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-mar-2014
LANDED..........
04-04-2014
hello guys anyone who will go to canada on 4th april... if yes than inbox me may be m in same flight.. i need company so plzzz inbox who's flight is on 4th april via british airways