New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Oct-2013
AOR Received.
29-Nov-2013
Med's Request
NDVO informs they did not receive meds on 20-July-2014.
Med's Done....
15-Sep-2013. Old Meds from 2013 resent on 24-July-2014
Passport Req..
14-Nov-2013 - Did not send PP due to travel needs.
Hi,

I'm kind of in the same boat as you. Apparently my due date falls around the time i may get my visa stamped. We are looking at the option of giving birth in India, my husband is a Canadian Citizen. But we found out that i'm expecting only after we sent in our applications.

We don't really know what follows after the delivery, should we apply for a citizen certificate as soon as he/she arrives? The canadian embassy website says it might take upto another 6 months before my child can get the citizen certificate - which means i'll be stuck here for another 6 months. If you could walk me through what you did for your child, that'd be great.

Many thanks,

C.

CMR

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Oct-2013
AOR Received.
29-Nov-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
rksandhu said:
same here..my husband apply citizenship certificate in feb...my son is just 2 nd half months old...
Hi,

I'm kind of in the same boat as you. Apparently my due date falls around the time i may get my visa stamped. We are looking at the option of giving birth in India, my husband is a Canadian Citizen. But we found out that i'm expecting only after we sent in our applications.

We don't really know what follows after the delivery, should we apply for a citizen certificate as soon as he/she arrives? The canadian embassy website says it might take upto another 6 months before my child can get the citizen certificate - which means i'll be stuck here for another 6 months. If you could walk me through what you did for your child, that'd be great.

Many thanks,

C

CMR

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Oct-2013
AOR Received.
29-Nov-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
kbanatwala said:
I agree to this. If any parent is a Canadian Citizen, then the child can get Canadian Citizenship.... But if any parent has processed for Indian Passport for the child then I believe its a problem. I would say when the child was born the Canadian Citizen parent should have approached Embassy or Consulate and should have applied for the Canadian Birth Certificate and Canadian passport as that is the time they have the option to do so. But if they did not do that and applied for Indian Passport then the child is considered to be Indian, and then the parent needs to sponsor the child...

If some one can shed more light on this....
From my internet research, the best way is to apply for a citizen certificate as soon as your child is born - 6 months as per their website. Now, i do not know if that is the best way or if there is another one. Then again, it depends on whether you want to mention you were pregnant while applying - we conceived after my applications were sent in.

Sukh brar

Feb 7, 2014
Hello everyone my interview is done on 17 and a good news that we both clear our interview most question are about our marriage that were it took place how many poeple attend it they ask us to show photos and explain them the lady was very nice and told us that she has no problem and visa will be given to us soon before our medical expire i thanks got... I took interview tranning from a guy recomended by garry sidhu erlier they trained us well and there is no question asked by interviewer which that guy doesnt ask me erlier so i recommend to contact that guy if some one has major problem kk guys bless for me that visa is isued to us soon

jaycee4sweet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-06-2013
File Transfer...
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
March10th,2013
Interview........
June4th,2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
W8ng
LANDED..........
Had Hearing 08/16/2016 waiting for the decision/ appeal allowed Nov 1st 2016
Sukh brar said:
Hello everyone my interview is done on 17 and a good news that we both clear our interview most question are about our marriage that were it took place how many poeple attend it they ask us to show photos and explain them the lady was very nice and told us that she has no problem and visa will be given to us soon before our medical expire i thanks got... I took interview tranning from a guy recomended by garry sidhu erlier they trained us well and there is no question asked by interviewer which that guy doesnt ask me erlier so i recommend to contact that guy if some one has major problem kk guys bless for me that visa is isued to us soon
First of all many many congrats on ur success and I wish u have ur visa ASAP
Yes I have a major problems in my case like 2nd marriage , age gap, kids etc
Plz send me the contact no or email of that person I ll appreciate. Wish you
a happy married life.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
aroundwrd99 said:
I can't see any status of mine online now...

what to do?
Maybe they will update your status soon. :) hopefully you hear good news from NDVO. Wish you a speedy visa! :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sukh brar said:
Hello Sukh brar

So glad to hear you here. Thats awesome news. Congrats for the successful interview. You are so lucky that the lady was so kind to you. Really happy for you. :) well done Garry Sidhu for trainning you about the interview qs. Im so proud of this guy. :) surely he will help others if anyone needs help for the interview. Dont worry sukh brar, you will see the change to IP on ecas sooner after the interview. Whats your full timeline? Thanks. Wish you a speedy visa. All the best. Pray for all of us to get visas soon too. :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
kbanatwala said:
Hopefully my file should be touched on Monday March 24 2014, as I just received my GCMS notes. Hope to get the visa soon.
Yes they will touch your file very soon and the speedy visa to you. :) what does your GCMS notes say?

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
SN0206 said:
Yes they will touch your file very soon and the speedy visa to you. :) what does your GCMS notes say?
My medicals has been received, Its just waiting for passport I had sent them my passport this week, which according to the courier has been delivered to them the next day. In GCMS they have corrected my medicals, and they have mentioned passport request resend and due date is for Monday. So I am expecting they should touch my file on monday or any time after that as the system should prompt them to review my file, and as passport is there with them, i expect I should get the visa. as on GCMS notes everything is PASSED.

rajinregina14

Jan 5, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
05-06-2013
File Transfer...
15-07-2013
Med's Request
Medical Expired on Mar 10th, 2014
Med's Done....
10-03-2013
Interview........
27 May 2014
Passport Req..
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
Brunt my passport since no hopes
aks.asr1 said:
Congrats! everyone... NDVO f%ck&rs increased the processing time from 12 months to 13 months since March 10th, 2014. Me and my wife are already waiting for last 14 1/2 months.. Enjoy!!.. I feeling beating the *censored word* out of these lazy slackers at NDVO.. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
My god, what is wrong with these people. I applied when it was 10 months and they are increasing the timeline every six months. they are big slackers and heartless people. ..... I want to rip their ears off.

Krishnav

Star Member
Feb 9, 2014
Winnipeg, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
01/06/2013
Doc's Request.
Proof of legal status of sponsor and marrigae certificate for father & sponsor
Nomination.....
09/12/2013
AOR Received.
02/02/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted along with appln.
File Transfer...
03/03/2014
Med's Request
14/03/2014
Med's Done....
18/03/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
14/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
11/04/2014
LANDED..........
29/07/2014
Dear All,

I sent an email to NDVO via their Website for mailing address change. I received an ack email saying that they will only reply if my message meets the criteria on e-url. I sent the changes on 14th March but still no update on email or ECAS. Should I wait or should i send this information once again along with my passport and additional docs???

TIA for any suggestions....

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Krishnav said:
Dear All,

I sent an email to NDVO via their Website for mailing address change. I received an ack email saying that they will only reply if my message meets the criteria on e-url. I sent the changes on 14th March but still no update on email or ECAS. Should I wait or should i send this information once again along with my passport and additional docs???

Yes you can go ahead and send the info about the address change with your passport and additional docs. Its easy for them to look at that. They actually reply after a month so you have to wait for their reply. All the best!

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
Krishnav said:
Dear All,

For mailing address change they will usually not reply back, but they will process the change. You can apply for GCMS notes and see, over there you will see the change of address done. Also try calling NDVO and check with the agent if they can see the change, but in the mean time apply for the GCMS notes as it will take 30 days for the notes to come to your email.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
kbanatwala said:
My medicals has been received, Its just waiting for passport I had sent them my passport this week, which according to the courier has been delivered to them the next day. In GCMS they have corrected my medicals, and they have mentioned passport request resend and due date is for Monday. So I am expecting they should touch my file on monday or any time after that as the system should prompt them to review my file, and as passport is there with them, i expect I should get the visa. as on GCMS notes everything is PASSED.
Thats awesome. :D you will hear soon from them since your due date is on monday so hopefuly you get visa soon. God bless you. :)