Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
waiting 2 exhale said:
I heard from Sahil. His interview lasted more than an hour. Interviewer was rude from the beginning to almost till the end. From Sahil's description of his interview, I cannot conclude if he would get his visa or not. Sahil thinks that the very personal questions (I think they were way too personal and would question the need for those questions) and the whole rudeness from the beginning till the end was an act to make him crumble and if his relationship was not genuine then to make him to admit. I would rather not go into personal questions but non personal ones were - his past relationships; his 'significant other' past relationships; both of their family and educational background; reason for the sponsor not able to attend the interview with the sponsored; and the timelines of relationship. Visa officer gave his passport back (his medicals expired). My question is how long will it take for the visa officer to let him know if his visa has been approved or not?
How do you know?

He should share some experience..

mani04

Oct 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2013
File Transfer...
25-07-2013
Passport Req..
12-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
moonlight93 said:
Hello guys I applied note but I received only hard file of the sponsor and they did not mentioned any thing about my process after waiting 40 days all I receive is the file that we fill at the time of application can please any one guide me what to do I am June 14 applicant and no update yet
no update on my side..... i will go for mp enquiry....

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
aroundwrd99 said:
How do you know?

He should share some experience..
I talked to him after his interview. Maybe he will share his experiences some day but not now since he is upset about the waiting and whole interview process.

NAKSA1521

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2013
AOR Received.
12-08-2013
File Transfer...
12-08-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013 IP on 29th March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
waiting 2 exhale said:
I heard from Sahil. His interview lasted more than an hour. Interviewer was rude from the beginning to almost till the end. From Sahil's description of his interview, I cannot conclude if he would get his visa or not. Sahil thinks that the very personal questions (I think they were way too personal and would question the need for those questions) and the whole rudeness from the beginning till the end was an act to make him crumble and if his relationship was not genuine then to make him to admit. I would rather not go into personal questions but non personal ones were - his past relationships; his 'significant other' past relationships; both of their family and educational background; reason for the sponsor not able to attend the interview with the sponsored; and the timelines of relationship. Visa officer gave his passport back (his medicals expired). My question is how long will it take for the visa officer to let him know if his visa has been approved or not?
I am failing to understand about rudeness attitude towards applicants, are we looking like criminals/terrorists to them, if Indian embassy officer in Canada talked to local Canadian in rude manner, they will definitely sue them, they will file a complaint against officer in their court using words like mental trauma, character assassination, feel-like-suicide stuff, they should not talk to us with this attitude.

NAKSA1521

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2013
AOR Received.
12-08-2013
File Transfer...
12-08-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013 IP on 29th March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
Guys who had had MP inquiry via e-mail, please send me format/template to me, I am planning to do MP inquiry this monday, help me please.

AR20

Feb 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2013
Doc's Request.
14-11-2014 ADR
AOR Received.
24-06-2013.
Med's Done....
Remedical. 15-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2014
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello all,I am not able to do on line credit payment for ATIP request. Well even tried login my self to cic as well. Friends let me know if anyone faced similar challenge or am I not doing the correct way. Also while filling the form,I am not able to validate the request page and it bounces to external payment page and transactions remains incomplete.Please help me!!

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
rksandhu said:
ya my son is automatically canadian citizen....but if they issue me visa then its easy for my
son...otherwise its 12 to 18 months procedure....
as same as our procedure...
If your son is already a Canadian Citizen, he does not need a visa to enter Canada. Which passport does your son have Canadian or Indian?

amar.reddy09

Feb 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 04 2013
AOR Received.
July 30 2013
File Transfer...
July 30 2013
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
Sep 11 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet ( IP March 21 2014) and got visa on April 03 2014 :)
LANDED..........
Waiting for my wife
Desi-girl said:
Hi Amar, I am going to wait another week as I am 2nd week of July applicant. Hopefully will hear something by then. If not, then I might apply for notes.. Will see what happens first. So I will suggest you do the same.
HI Desi-Girl,

Sorry for the spelling mistake, I mean we are in the same boat :) i will too wait may be for a week, when you apply please let me know .

Wish everyone speedy visa.

Take care.:)

paulharry

Sep 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What should be the answer for age gap and study gap
What should be the answer if visa officer says what will you do if I refuse ur application

Anishka

Star Member
May 22, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2013
File Transfer...
24-01-2013
Med's Done....
11-12-2012
Interview........
Jan 22nd 2014
Passport Req..
09-03-2013
LANDED..........
24-04-2014
paulharry said:
What should be the answer for age gap and study gap
What should be the answer if visa officer says what will you do if I refuse ur application
The answer is easy... Just tell the truth, what are your feelings about it. There is no pre-made answer to those questions, you just have to be honest and talk from your heart. This is what they are looking for. If you felt in love we someone having an age gap and educational gap you should be able to tell why to the visa officer, this is what they are expecting.

allizwell2

Star Member
Dec 3, 2013
Guys, agreed - even during our interview the VO was unbelievably rude. (It's as if they shove a broom/stick up their rear prior to interviewing... ;) )

Can't understand why they can't just be humane about interviewing those who are already suffering being apart from their SO...

waiting 2 exhale said:

allizwell2

Star Member
Dec 3, 2013
Hello hello awesome people,

I'm part of the 2012 batch and still waiting for the processing to complete.

Anyways, I have a feeling that my/our wait is coming to an end very soon - so now I need help from the lucky 2013 folks who have already received their visa and completed the journey across the "saat samunder" (lol).

Initially the plan was for me to accompany my SO on the journey to Canada but I might not be able to do so anymore due to work commitments, so can anyone draft an all encompassing checklist/guide that I can share with my SO to thoroughly prepare her for the journey. (And yes, I agree there are posts that cover these individually but if it resides in one post or thread, it would be extremely helpful to everyone including myself.)

I am thinking all things to do and be done before leaving India, experience at the airport (it'll be pearson in my case and the reason for mentioning it is because apparently SIN card number is issued only at pearson during landing - can anyone else confirm this?) - and what else needs to be done after landing/leaving the airport. SIN card, health card, etc.?

Also - to all those who received their package containing PP with the (not so) shiny visa - what items were included? (PP? Landing paper - multiple copies or single copy? Etc.)

Really appreciate it folks - congrats to all those who have completed this process and best of luck to those who in the midst of it.

Thanks,

allizwell