10-06-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP 13-08-2014 DM 15-10-2014 Visa Recd 20-10-14
LANDED..........
1-12-2014
kbanatwala said:
I believe though I am not sure is for all the new applicants who will apply after the changed dates. Once your application is with them it follows the time frame of that time. Though I am not sure. As i have heared from freinds like when they applied for their PR the time frame was 36 months and later they changed it to 24 months 18 months, and they have see guys who applied after them got the visa in 18-24 months and they had to wait 36 months.
I think it is a statistical number for reference based on the the quarter"s performance. Recently we have observed in the forum long pending cases are getting Visa. Only a few have given their time line in the forum as such what we have is a sample. Most of the old cases pending NDVO informed that they will have interview or the dates for interview. Fates of a few are not known or updated. This might have increased the processing time based on the cleared PR visa cases in the quarter. Further interesting thing it is observed is that they jump the queue by a month or so to process the PR Visa of straight cases when the medicals are about to expire. They observe some norms but they are not transparent.
Now they started not calling for the passport in the begining may be due to delay. Next updates may see the process time getting reduced.
Let us wait for our turn in between exchanging our feelings. Wait is always horrible immaterial how long only the wearer knows the pinch of the shoe. We are all in the same boat to understand our pain. But distant retlatives add salt to the wound. That pains us a lot especially when we are helpless so we vent out our anger. Hope the situation changes immediately and we atleast get the visa faster than our seniors as the strike is over long back and the long pending cases are mostly cleared slowly.

ssk_001

Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2013
AOR Received.
02-07-2013
Med's Done....
03-05-2013
Passport Req..
29-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2014 (Phone call) 24-03-2014: Decision Made
LANDED..........
12-04-2014
sunsweet said:
I think it is a statistical number for reference based on the the quarter"s performance. Recently we have observed in the forum long pending cases are getting Visa. Only a few have given their time line in the forum as such what we have is a sample. Most of the old cases pending NDVO informed that they will have interview or the dates for interview. Only a few fates are not known or updated. This might have increased the processing time based on the cleared PR visa cases in the quarter. Further interesting thing it is observed is that they jump the queue by a month or so to process the PR Visa of straight cases when the medicals are about to expire. They observe some norms but they are not transparent.
Now they started not calling for the passport in the begining may be due to delay. Next updates may see the process time getting reduced.
Let us wait for our turn in between exchanging our feelings. Wait is always horrible immaterial how long only the wearer knows the pinch of the shoe. We all the in the same boat able to understand our pain. But distant retlatives add salt to the wound. That pains us a lot especially when we are helpless so we went our our anger. Hope the situation changes and we atleast get the visa faster than our seniors as the strike is over long back and the arrears are mostly cleared slowly.
Thank you Sunsweet for sharing some information and a few words of strength. I like what you said "....only the wearer knows the pinch of the shoe." That sums up the agony in sensitive words. And, also "...distant relatives add salt to the wound. That pains us a lot especially when we are helpless so we vent out our anger." [Edited for misplaced letters]. This is what exactly pushing us to the edge. But, at the end of this waiting pains, gains are for sure and very soon. So is my prayer.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
The Glad 1 said:
My update with the latest stats:

12 months to the day since NDVO received my application, medical, PCC. 10 months since they've stored my passport. 3 months since meds expired (no letter yet). 1 month since PCC expired. 3 weeks since my application is 'In Process'.

Awaiting your next move NDVO...
dont worry you will hear an update from NDVO soon this month. Just wait for few days to hear from them. All the best!!!

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
NAKSA1521 said:
Its been 8 months since they received my application, 7 months since sponsorship approval and 6 months since my passport is with them, help me Almighty Lord !!
Surely you will hear good news soonerrr! They already started on 7th July so just wait for this month to hear good news from NDVO. Just be patient for sometimes. :) All the best Naksa1521!

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
bubbles67 said:
hey all

At last an update FILE IN PROCESS on march 14

please update it on the spreadsheet as well

thanks
Finallyy IP for you after so long. Congrats! Wish you a speedy DM and visa! So happy for you.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
kbanatwala said:
Today seems to be a very slow day at NDVO as I did not see any one getting IP or DM. Did any one got IP or DM today?
I agree with you that its getting too slow from last week too. Sigh. Hopefully we all will hear blast of IPs and DMs this week.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
rksandhu said:
thanx for da info..
at the time of medical i mension dat i m pregnant nd also told da dr.abt my due date..
my hubby apply for him separately..ndvo said dat it is 12 to 18 months procedure for my baby..
I was trying to look into it and I believe that your son should automatically have Canadian citizenship from your husband so it shouldn't take 12 to 18 months. That's ridiculous. He should be able to apply for Canadian passport.. Can someone please correct me if I am wrong?

But I am fairly certain about it.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
paulharry said:
My Pcc is expired. Should i take new one. When I go for interview
One person did PCC before the interview and showed them the pcc on that day. I think you can do it before your interview date so you can get visa soon. All the best! :)

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
bubbles67 said:
hey all

At last an update FILE IN PROCESS on march 14

please update it on the spreadsheet as well

thanks
Congrats! I have you on my weekly updates now.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
amar.reddy09 said:
Thank you Desi Girl, it seems we are in the same bought, did you apply for GCMS notes ? is it rite time to apply for GCM Notes.

Hope we all get our visa soon :)

Thank you

Amar
Hi Amar, I am going to wait another week as I am 2nd week of July applicant. Hopefully will hear something by then. If not, then I might apply for notes.. Will see what happens first. So I will suggest you do the same.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
aks.asr1 said:
Congrats! everyone... NDVO f%ck&rs increased the processing time from 12 months to 13 months since March 10th, 2014. Me and my wife are already waiting for last 14 1/2 months.. Enjoy!!.. I feeling beating the *censored word* out of these lazy slackers at NDVO.. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
:( :( :( :( that's sucks! But does this means that all of us are affected and should expect our processing times to be 13 months or is it for the ones who have just applied?

Why don't they hire more people or send the applications outside NDVO so that they can all process faster? It's unfortunate that you and your wife are waiting for 14 1/2 months. Did you do an MP inquiry or apply for GCMS notes?

When I applied, the posted processing time was 10 months but seeing your, waiting 2 exhale, Forever-Waiting, Riya99, The Glad 1, and who knows how many more timelines exceeding their processing times, it makes me think that it's useless to go by their processing times posted on CIC because they will take their sweet time.

It is frustrating to wait so long, but all I can say is to have some patience and faith in God and this too shall pass and you all will be with your loved one soon. Just believe in Him and everything will be fine.
All the best to all of us and may our prayers be answered and soon.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
aks.asr1 said:
Congrats! everyone... NDVO f%ck&rs increased the processing time from 12 months to 13 months since March 10th, 2014. Me and my wife are already waiting for last 14 1/2 months.. Enjoy!!.. I feeling beating the *censored word* out of these lazy slackers at NDVO.. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Wow thats totally insane. Oh lord please give all of them visas sooner than longer. What is NDVO doing by increasing the processing time. So upset with this. So heartless to them. Guys please be strong and you will surely hear an update before 13 months. Btw i am so sorry to hear that you have to wait this long as hell. they are so messed up. I am sure you going to hear good news sooner. Im very proud of you being so patient for long processing. God is with you so dont worry. I wish you a speedyy visaa!!!! God bless you!

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Riya99 said:
Hi everyone I'm new to this forum. I have been waiting since 13 months for my husband to get his visa. I applied January 2013 pp requested march 2013 and then in feb 2014 they returned his passport to resend his police certificate that had been expired and his medical. It's been 3 weeks now since the documents have been sent but still we are waiting. I am frustrated as to why they can take this long. It's been one year and they still have not started the background check or security how longgg does it take. Just couse he has some travel history it shouldn't take this long. Help
Hi Riya99

Welcome to the forum. Thank you for sharing your timeline. I am so sorry to hear that you have waited for a year now without visa yet. Some Jan applicants submitted their re medicals a month and half ago and they havent heard from them yet so dont worry you should hear good news this month or next month early. We cant predict what NDVO is doing so they are very weird. I hope they completed the background check and issue you visa soon. Dont worry about the travel history since it has been so long now. It s good thing that you got the re medicals letter from them and you have submitted them already. i really hope you get visa sooner this month. What does your ecas say? God bless you!!! :stay strong. :) :) :)

Anishka

Star Member
May 22, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2013
File Transfer...
24-01-2013
Med's Done....
11-12-2012
Interview........
Jan 22nd 2014
Passport Req..
09-03-2013
LANDED..........
24-04-2014
Desi-girl said:
The most annoying thing is that NDVO is very random at what they do and there is no open communication with them nor any transparency in their processing of our applications. Have some faith and some more patience. I am sure good news is coming your way.
Forever-Waiting said:
Hey Anishka,

I totally agree with you on the frustrating point. These guys don't no what is going in there mind and how they are working on files that are sometimes sitting for months and some sitting for weeks. As for 2012 applicant well it is sad too but we had a strike that was 6 months long and the backlogs that they generated during this time was so much that they totally forgot about them.

The thing that I don't understand is that when they have strikes, or change the time line on there web side why do we get effected with it. For example, I was almost at the point where I had less than 1 month left for the entire process to be over according to the web side which was 10 months. Then suddenly they changed the time line to 12 months and my MP told me that I am still in the giving time fram and that he cannot help me. Seriously these jokers don't understand the meaning of love, family, and how we are suffering from this stress full situation.
SN0206 said:
I agree with you about this point. Its totally unfair what NDVO is doing now and giving out people visas and making you wait longer after submitted re medicals to NDVO. I noticed that some of you guys like magess and others waited so long after submitted re medicals like 2 months. I dont understand why do they have to make you guys wait like this. They might be busy to have the interviews with the applicants or schedule for the interview dates. NDVO is so unpredictable. Sigh* This sounds so not good that NDVO is making us look stupid. I am really mad at them so well that they are making you wait longer when you have submitted re medicals months ago. I hope NDVO will give out visas to you guys sooner. dont worry Anishka i totally understand your feelings and frustration like others are same as you. But you guys are almost there in the end so you have to wait for visa and nothing else. I know it feels like forever for you. Dont lose hope, Anishka. Be strong and i know you are very strong girl. The right time will come for you and others too. :) I am praying for you to get the speedy pp back with visa!!! Same goes to forever-waiting, magess and others too. Wish you all the speedy visaa!!!! God bless you guys! :)
Iranas said:
I am in same condition they asked me to send PCC by March 1, though that I will have visa by this time but no answer have sent them email twice. It;s been a two month my medical expired. I am thinking to fly home but still in confusion to purchase ticket.I dont know their next step.Janaury 2013 applicants are unfortunate we have to wait more than processing times
Thanks to everyone for your support and kind words and sorry for my late reply. I`m trying not to look too much at the forum these days because I'm getting unnecessary frustrated when I see every file other than mine moving forward... again I repeat... my frustration is not against people getting their visa early... it is against NDVO which is acting in a so unfair way with our file!

Thanks again to you guys!

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
Desi-girl said:
I was trying to look into it and I believe that your son should automatically have Canadian citizenship from your husband so it shouldn't take 12 to 18 months. That's ridiculous. He should be able to apply for Canadian passport.. Can someone please correct me if I am wrong?

But I am fairly certain about it.
I agree to this. If any parent is a Canadian Citizen, then the child can get Canadian Citizenship.... But if any parent has processed for Indian Passport for the child then I believe its a problem. I would say when the child was born the Canadian Citizen parent should have approached Embassy or Consulate and should have applied for the Canadian Birth Certificate and Canadian passport as that is the time they have the option to do so. But if they did not do that and applied for Indian Passport then the child is considered to be Indian, and then the parent needs to sponsor the child...

If some one can shed more light on this....