Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
Pari sandhu said:
Hello everyone sorry for late reply mine interview is done and all goes well the lady there was very nice she ask most of question from my file i submitted from my wife and she answer well to her every question....mine was second marriage so she ask about that from my wife to.... the lady gave visa to my wife right away and said her to fly before 8 march interviews goes about 30 min ... What kind of relief it was now i cant tell u thanks to everyone and specialy to garry who gave me interview tranning person cell no that guy also help us alot the question interviewr ask he all redy prepare us for that k buddys thanks all of u this form give me postiveness and guide me through this process may all of u get your visa soon now i m wating for my wife thank u ... God and also omg omg omg hahaha
wish u both a very happy married life and congratulations ;D ;D ;D

rash04

Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pari sandhu said:
Hello everyone sorry for late reply mine interview is done and all goes well the lady there was very nice she ask most of question from my file i submitted from my wife and she answer well to her every question....mine was second marriage so she ask about that from my wife to.... the lady gave visa to my wife right away and said her to fly before 8 march interviews goes about 30 min ... What kind of relief it was now i cant tell u thanks to everyone and specialy to garry who gave me interview tranning person cell no that guy also help us alot the question interviewr ask he all redy prepare us for that k buddys thanks all of u this form give me postiveness and guide me through this process may all of u get your visa soon now i m wating for my wife thank u ... God and also omg omg omg hahaha
congrats Pari :) , wish you loads of luck and happiness.
Did you go alone or along with your spouse for interview? Is it mandatory fr spouse to accompany?
If you don't mind can you share your questions, only if you wann :)...

amar.reddy09

Feb 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 04 2013
AOR Received.
July 30 2013
File Transfer...
July 30 2013
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
Sep 11 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet ( IP March 21 2014) and got visa on April 03 2014 :)
LANDED..........
Waiting for my wife
GulzarND said:
Tenzin,

You are always welcome !!! We all are like a family here helping each other to unite with our loved ones soon. We are together in the waiting journey of the Immigration Process. Let us reach the destination together by helping each other. I pray to God for a Speedy Visa for your wife.

All the BEST,
GULZAR !!!
Hi Gulzar,

Nice to see you helping by answering all the questions.

Can you please suggest me on my wife's file.

Spouse Visa , its been 4 months CHC new Delhi took Passport of my wife

Hi,

Just wanted to know how long spouse visa process can take(max.) after sending of passport to CHC new delhi to get it back.Its already been 4 months since they have received my wife's passport in the embassy. Any one with similar timelines at CHC new Delhi, plz share your experiences. I don't know what the embassy does with the passports keeping them for 4 months or more.They should do all the checks and then finally ask for passports,so that the passports can be returned quickly.

Please share your valuable information

Spouse Visa
Canada
From Hyderabad
Applied On 11/07/2013
Passport Request by CHC New Delhi 10/09/2013
Passport Send to CHC New Delhi 12/09/2013
Passport Received in CHC New Delhi 13/09/2013

Thank you in advance, Please let me know.

Amar

NAKSA1521

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2013
AOR Received.
12-08-2013
File Transfer...
12-08-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013 IP on 29th March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
amar.reddy09 said:
Hi Gulzar,

Hi,

Just wanted to know how long spouse visa process can take(max.) after sending of passport to CHC new delhi to get it back.Its already been 4 months since they have received my wife's passport in the embassy. Any one with similar timelines at CHC new Delhi, plz share your experiences. I don't know what the embassy does with the passports keeping them for 4 months or more.They should do all the checks and then finally ask for passports,so that the passports can be returned quickly.

Spouse Visa
Canada
From Hyderabad
Applied On 11/07/2013

Amar
Dear Amar, we have almost similar timelines, NDVO received my passport in September and I haven't heard anything from them yet, there are many applicants still waiting for their visas from Jan-May, NDVO now issuing visas to June applicants, we shall hear something good in Mid-March'13 hopefully, current processing time for spouse visa from India is 8-12 months now according to CIC website, they will ask for applicant passport way too early and attach to our file and thats how they work, we cant do anything but to wait, many applicants who were working outside India had quit their jobs and submitted passport and being idle for 5-6 months, hang in there for few more weeks and wish you speedy visa.

DVA

May 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-07-2013
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013
amar.reddy09 said:
Hi Gulzar,

Hi,

Spouse Visa
Canada
From Hyderabad
Applied On 11/07/2013

Amar
Hi Amar,

Gulzar doesn't seem to be on this thread anymore...but there are alot of people here who can help you with your questions..

In regards to your wifes application, since she is a July applicant, she could probably hear something around march- april, as NDVO is currently processing mid-late june applicants and clearing files from 2012 till may 2013 simultaneously. Mostly people are getting thore visas around 8-12 months of applying.

I know the waiting is tough, but we all are going through it and hoping for the best.

One of the ways to know where your application stands is to order the GCMS notes. You'll get it approximately 30 days after applying, but if they touched your file, it would be a useful guide.

Hope this helps and all the best to you! :)

deep9507

Feb 27, 2014
heyy i am currently living in saskatchewan and am a PR and applied for my husband to come to canada. My file was received on august 16, 2013 and i want to know how long will it take for him to get his visa. I was there in india for 4 months and just came back and i am also pregnant for 3 months..... so any guess on when he will get his visa?? Pleasee reply back :) :)

kunjai

Oct 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2013
AOR Received.
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
24-07-2013
Med's Request
23-05-2014 (Reassessment of Medical Validity)
Med's Done....
24-05-2014 (Reassessment of Medical Validity)
Interview........
21-05-2014
Passport Req..
02-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2014
LANDED..........
11-08-2014
My wife (sponsor) got reply from MP stating that our file was last reviewed on Feb 19th and has been recommended for interview. :( They have transferred the file to another officer who is in charge of allotting the dates for the interview.... will have to wait for their mail i guess for the dates...

They have doubts as this is my first marriage while it is second marriage for my wife... that's what the MP enquiry revealed.... :( :( :( :(
My wife and me are really upset and disappointed and she is inconsolable after hearing the news.... as we were hoping and praying for the visa in March... as she was not feeling well and in a lot of pain last month, and if I could have been with her early enough she could have undergone a small surgical procedure... which would have helped her medical condition.... am missing her lot... she is all alone with her daughter(11 year old) and we both are feeling helpless .... it has been hell for both of us for the last 2 months......... watching her go through the pain alone is heartbreaking for me :( :( :(

How long till we can expect the interview dates.... any one?

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
VARUNKUMAR said:
OMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG GOT CALL FROM NDVO GOT MY PP ON MONDAY WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW JAI MATA VAISHNO JI 8566967494 varun kumar WOWWWWWWWWWWW OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
Woww Congratulations!!!! So finally you going to get pp with visa soon. Be readyy to fly to Canada. Have a happy married life and all the best for the future with your spouse. :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
a.m said:
OH MY RABBA............

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

RECEIVED MY PASSPORT.

THEY DISPATCHED IT ON THE 25th Feb 2014 and I received it today :) I had my tickets for today morning but now they are for the 6th.. I am from home to another :)

Babaji bless me bless us all for this wonderful journey called LIFE WITH LIFE :)

GOOD LUCK TO EACH AND EVERYONE HERE AND OUTSIDE HERE IN THIS WORLD WAITING TO REUNITE WITH THEIR LOVED ONES.. :)
Yayy!!! :D Congratulations! Finally you are kicked out of this forum. Have a happy married life and all the best for the future. :D thanks alot for the luck. :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Pari sandhu said:
Thats soo awesome. congratulations for the successful interview and visa. Im very happy that your interview went somoothly. :) you are already kicked out of this forum. :D Have a happy married life and all the best for the future. :) thanks alot for the wishes. :)

Ankits

Feb 13, 2014
HI

I sponsored my wife and we submitted our application on September 16th and NDVO requested her passport in October. Looks like it will be few more months to get anything done on our file. We both were wondering if she can come on TRV or tourist visa for few months. We just have a concern that if it might affect our current application process as we have to withdraw the passport for that and will it extend the timeline of our sponsorship application. I believe they need some strong reason to grant the Visa I have a pending surgery and if I get Doctors note will that help?

any advise will be appreciated.

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
kunjai said:
My wife (sponsor) got reply from MP stating that our file was last reviewed on Feb 19th and has been recommended for interview. :( They have transferred the file to another officer who is in charge of allotting the dates for the interview.... will have to wait for their mail i guess for the dates...

They have doubts as this is my first marriage while it is second marriage for my wife... that's what the MP enquiry revealed.... :( :( :( :(
My wife and me are really upset and disappointed and she is inconsolable after hearing the news.... as we were hoping and praying for the visa in March... as she was not feeling well and in a lot of pain last month, and if I could have been with her early enough she could have undergone a small surgical procedure... which would have helped her medical condition.... am missing her lot... she is all alone with her daughter(11 year old) and we both are feeling helpless .... it has been hell for both of us for the last 2 months......... watching her go through the pain alone is heartbreaking for me :( :( :(

im so sorry to hear.... this crazy long wait and on top of with all the pain your wife and u goin thru.....just a little bit more dear...im sure u will get your visa soon after your interview....interviews are just a formality to see u face to face........may applicant got their interviews in march...so I assume june applicants will get it around april.......hopefully u get the e-mal or call from ndvo very soon........don't worry dear will pray for u guys just prepare well collect all proof before post marriage all communications trips....and carry it along....and u will fly with flying colors :) sending u loads of good luck :)

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
kunjai said:

Sorry to hear about your wife's condition. Ask your wife to take care of health issues first. That should be top priority for both of you. As for interview, it does not mean it is hopeless. Visa officer has concerns about your marriage and would like to have some clarifications from you. Order notes and get more information about interview reasons. As for interview dates they usually give one month advance notice and the exact dates are anybody's guess - depends on availability of visa officers for interview and if you have asked for interpreters then availability of them. If you look at the spreadsheet, most interviews (99%) have ended in getting visas approved. So getting interview is not necessarily means denial of visa - it is just a hassle one has to go through as far as interview dates and the delays. Key is to be prepared well for interview and prove that in spite of their doubts, this is a genuine relationship.

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Ankits said:
HI

I sponsored my wife and we submitted our application on September 16th and NDVO requested her passport in October. Looks like it will be few more months to get anything done on our file. We both were wondering if she can come on TRV or tourist visa for few months. We just have a concern that if it might affect our current application process as we have to withdraw the passport for that and will it extend the timeline of our sponsorship application. I believe they need some strong reason to grant the Visa I have a pending surgery and if I get Doctors note will that help?

any advise will be appreciated.
you can try but most applications for visitor's visa are denied. But it gets complicated if she gets tourist visa. She would have rush back when they ask for passport or if she has to attend an interview etc...

kunjai

Oct 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2013
AOR Received.
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
24-07-2013
Med's Request
23-05-2014 (Reassessment of Medical Validity)
Med's Done....
24-05-2014 (Reassessment of Medical Validity)
Interview........
21-05-2014
Passport Req..
02-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2014
LANDED..........
11-08-2014
waiting 2 exhale said:
Sorry to hear about your wife's condition. Ask your wife to take care of health issues first. That should be top priority for both of you. As for interview, it does not mean it is hopeless. Visa officer has concerns about your marriage and would like to have some clarifications from you. Order notes and get more information about interview reasons. As for interview dates they usually give one month advance notice and the exact dates are anybody's guess - depends on availability of visa officers for interview and if you have asked for interpreters then availability of them. If you look at the spreadsheet, most interviews (99%) have ended in getting visas approved. So getting interview is not necessarily means denial of visa - it is just a hassle one has to go through as far as interview dates and the delays. Key is to be prepared well for interview and prove that in spite of their doubts, this is a genuine relationship.
Thanks waiting2exhale... appreciate the reply!
We have ordered for GCMS notes on 26th Feb.. so that will take another 30 days.... Hope will get interview dates before that..
As I said she is not well and if somehow it worsens and she cant do any physical activity no one is there to attend to her.... and if she is in a hospital or something... our daughter will be alone.. and I am just so worried about all those situations... feeling very helpless.. :( :( :( :(
Hopefully everythings gonna be good....Fingers crossed..!