+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
sponservisa12345 said:
Need little help I done my interview at chandigarh visa office next day they send me letter to do re pcc I submit after few days but I am worry my medical going to expire after one week is some one know not to extend medical even I sign the paper I am going to fly before medical expire plz let me know
dont worry about the medicals, they usually extend it , and you will getting the good news soon

a.m

Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi (NDVO)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 June 2013
AOR Received.
No acknowledgment
File Transfer...
15th July 2013 (No acknowledgment though)
Med's Request
Sent while filing the application. (Medical Received Confirmed)
Med's Done....
11th March 2013 (They said my Medicals are expiring on the 18th March 2014)
Passport Req..
18 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Call from New Delhi Embassy on 15th Feb to confirm if i can travel before my medical expires 18th March. File shows IP from 11th Feb updated after the call on 15th Feb. PP posted 25-02-2014 reached 27-02-2014. Visa Issued 15-02-2014.
LANDED..........
6th March 2014
OH MY RABBA

GUYS HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE FROM ME..

As I updated you'll previously about my IP, Call from NDVO and DM last week. They told me my PP is dispatched and I was expecting the same last week.

I have my tickets booked for tonight but as I did not receive my PP yet I have to amend my tickets now.

I emailed NDVO on Monday the 24th to track my PP and they called me on the 25th 3 times which I missed hence emailed them again. And soon in 40 mins they replied to my email saying that they have dispatched my PP today on the 25th through registered mail which would take another 8-10 working days to reach now I am planning to postpone my tickets for the 11th March.. I know this is extremely sad but these guys are very irresponsible.. Days off and the rest plan were booked by my Hubby but now all in vain.

They told me on the phone on the 15th Feb that they are dispatching my PP then and my Hubby had done MP and the MP on monday 17th told me that my PP has been dispatched on the 14th feb (canadian time) 15th (Indian time)

Its not very pleasing but atleast I know what I have to do now.. Is to amend my tickets and spend a few more days with my Parents for which I am happy.

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
kbanatwala said:
Are the e-medicals sent to NDVO or to OTTAWA. I believe it will be OTTAWA, as e-medicals records are centrally held, and we can do e-medicals /medicals in any country
in an electronic age e medicals stored in some country and accessed all over the world..not sure if it is Canada or New Delhi but my main point was to make sure there will be no problems saying 'we did not get the results' or 'we lost the results' or something..... so by sending a copy of the proof they cannot put blame on the applicant...sending a copy to NDVO is a better option since the sponsored person resides in India and the application forwarded to India

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
a.m said:
OH MY RABBA

As I updated you'll previously about my IP, Call from NDVO and DM last week. They told me my PP is dispatched and I was expecting the same last week.

I have my tickets booked for tonight but as I did not receive my PP yet I have to amend my tickets now.

I emailed NDVO on Monday the 24th to track my PP and they called me on the 25th 3 times which I missed hence emailed them again. And soon in 40 mins they replied to my email saying that they have dispatched my PP today on the 25th through registered mail which would take another 8-10 working days to reach now I am planning to postpone my tickets for the 11th March.. I know this is extremely sad but these guys are very irresponsible.. Days off and the rest plan were booked by my Hubby but now all in vain.

They told me on the phone on the 15th Feb that they are dispatching my PP then and my Hubby had done MP and the MP on monday 17th told me that my PP has been dispatched on the 14th feb (canadian time) 15th (Indian time)

Its not very pleasing but atleast I know what I have to do now.. Is to amend my tickets and spend a few more days with my Parents for which I am happy.
it shouldn't take 8 - 10 days to get registered mail (unless you live in some rural areas where mail deliveries are slow)...let people in your house know about registered mail delivery and in case if you are going to be away out of town, give an authorization letter so that someone get it in your absence (unless you know postman very well)...you don't want to delay anymore.....I am surprised that NDVO responded to your emails so quickly...this is just last leg of marathon...never again this agonizing waits for you anymore

Feb 13, 2014
abhishekgoel007 said:
dont worry about the medicals, they usually extend it , and you will getting the good news soon
thanks but when the interview they did not told me to do redo pcc next day they ask me submit the pp after that I recived email to do redo pcc and this is happens chandigarh

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
amrit9 said:
Hello Friends. What are the chances of getting interview call if the status shows the application is In Process. Please advise.
so far, based on the spreadsheet, 2013 applicants whose status went into 'in process' have not been called for interview. As always with NDVO, it is not a guarantee that you will not be called for interview (always be cautious) since we have no idea how these people work......but so far none (not sure about people outside this forum)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
a.m said:
OH MY RABBA

Thats so suck. But its good thing that they did inform you via email. Enjoy alot with your family there before you leave in India. Btw i hope you get pp back with visa veryy soon. All the best! :)

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
a.m said:
OH MY RABBA

Hello Buddy

I am so sorry to know abt the delay in getting your pp back. but atleast u are aware that you will be getting it soon
and wish you a great married life

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
waiting 2 exhale said:
in an electronic age e medicals stored in some country and accessed all over the world..not sure if it is Canada or New Delhi but my main point was to make sure there will be no problems saying 'we did not get the results' or 'we lost the results' or something..... so by sending a copy of the proof they cannot put blame on the applicant...sending a copy to NDVO is a better option since the sponsored person resides in India and the application forwarded to India
you are right buddy

its always good to play safe
even when i got pp request, I submitted copy of PCC, RPRF receipt and Medicals copy as well to avoid future delays

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
sponservisa12345 said:
thanks but when the interview they did not told me to do redo pcc next day they ask me submit the pp after that I recived email to do redo pcc and this is happens chandigarh
I am so sorry to hear that buddy, Its so stupid that they are asking for PCC again. I have never seen them doing it for PCC. but if they are still asking for it. resubmit a new one asap...

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
paulharry said:
Does anybody know
How many chances i will get interview at chandigarh vo
Hello Buddy

Interview chances are always there as they do it randomly as part of their internal audit or if they find something fishy, but again thats not the case with every file. So its always 50/50...

But hope for the best and i wish you get your visa soon

shivanidixit123

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-March-2013
AOR Received.
7-April-2013
File Transfer...
18 April-2013
Med's Done....
Medical Received on 24th Dec. 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-April-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP - 31st October .... Decision Made - 22nd Feb 2014
LANDED..........
Very soooooooooooooooooon
Has anyone received the PP yet from last week's DM?

paulharry

Sep 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhishekgoel007 said:
Hello Buddy

Interview chances are always there as they do it randomly as part of their internal audit or if they find something fishy, but again thats not the case with every file. So its always 50/50...

But hope for the best and i wish you get your visa soon
i know I have interview but I didn't get date so far.