Dont know yet
Passport Req..
29/05/2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since November 1st, 2013 DM 12/01/2014
LANDED..........
Waiting for passport now
youtube101 said:
Just came back from my MP's office. For starters, the assistant is cute but not as cute as W2E's MP's blond assistant. Nevertheless, the following is the update.

Thanks To Myrah7's tracking sheet, I took a colour print of it along with my Dec 15 GCMS notes. She was very patient listening to my venting and very understanding. The first enquiry she did in Dec first week was with the liaison at immigration minister's office in Ottawa. This time she is going to ask NDVO directly and hope to have an answer. I specifically asked her why my meds is not updated and she agreed and told me that it normally takes 3 months for med's results to be updated. For NDVO, the central office for meds is in London apparently.

Anyway, just like what happened with Myrah7, I am hoping this NDVO enquiry would make my file move.

2 weeks is what she asked and if she does not get any reply from NDVO, she is going to bug minister's liaison again. Fingers crossed.

The spreadsheet helped immensely along with all the knowledge I gathered from this forum. Thanks Myrah7 for maintaining the SS.

My MP is liberal if that matters.

Thanks,
the blond one which city was that maybe I should move there...lol...;)

maverick27

Nov 24, 2013
Hi All,

I am an Indian working in Kuwait. My fiance is PR in Canada and we are going to marry this December post which we want to settle in Canada. I had few questions regarding the sponsorship process.

1. Can I select New Delhi as the visa issuing centre as it takes less time than Abu Dhabi (it takes around 18-20 moths there). She is right now on a PR and according to the rule she has to stay in Canada while my PR in process and I dont want to wait 18-20 months.

2. Can I apply for student visa while my PR is in process? In that way I will be with her and be able to get Canadian education also.

3. If I am allowed to apply for student visa, the will my PR application will be an inland or outland?

I am new with all the visa process so I would like to request all the experts to chip in with your comments.

Thanks!

ankipanki

Star Member
Mar 2, 2011
maverick27 said:
Hi All,

I am an Indian working in Kuwait. My fiance is PR in Canada and we are going to marry this December post which we want to settle in Canada. I had few questions regarding the sponsorship process.

1. Can I select New Delhi as the visa issuing centre as it takes less time than Abu Dhabi (it takes around 18-20 moths there). She is right now on a PR and according to the rule she has to stay in Canada while my PR in process and I dont want to wait 18-20 months.

2. Can I apply for student visa while my PR is in process? In that way I will be with her and be able to get Canadian education also.

3. If I am allowed to apply for student visa, the will my PR application will be an inland or outland?

I am new with all the visa process so I would like to request all the experts to chip in with your comments.

Thanks!
Although I m not sure about the student visa while applying for PR but I do know that universities give quite a huge discount on course fees if you r permanent resident instead of foreigner on student visa.

anupam

Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A (Spousal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/04/2013
Doc's Request.
18/04/2013
AOR Received.
01/05/2013
File Transfer...
15/05/2013
Interview........
Dont know yet
Passport Req..
29/05/2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since November 1st, 2013 DM 12/01/2014
LANDED..........
Waiting for passport now
maverick27 said:
Hi All,

Thanks!
I think you have to be in the same place as you reside where you can apply for the visa.....student is going to be expensive but you can at least be with her....

happyjoyjoy

Star Member
Dec 8, 2013
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga/new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov4/2013
AOR Received.
nov23/2013
Med's Done....
march26/2013
Myrah7 said:
I matched my mp enquiry with my file movement in notes all I can say its after the 1st mp enquiry my filed moved and by the time I did my 2nd enquiry my interview was waived and 3rd one I got IP.....my mp got bk with my 4th req today hoping for another progress the final one .....god bless me....then it will prove if theres a connection :) though I still believe the connection :D
hey myrah7 is there a connection with the notes being sent and your case moving forward for real??

Chinnmaye

Nov 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/25/2013
Doc's Request.
11/18/2013 (due to signature missing)/resent on 11/29/2013
AOR Received.
24/12/2013
File Transfer...
07/01/2014
Med's Request
2-9-2014-re-medicals/ip on Sep 02-3014/DM on Oct 18th 2014
Med's Done....
July 2013
Passport Req..
27/01/2014
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soooooooon
Hey Guys,

How long usually it takes for PPR? Generally for most people how long will it take? Will they call or email to me (Sponsor) or my husband? I got my AOR on 12/24/2013 and application forwarded to NDVO on 1/07/2014.

Also, my medicals are not still updated on E-CAS? My husband has done his medicals on July 2013? Should he call on this matter or do we have to wait still?

Sucks missing my hubby's first b-day together next month.

Thanks All and wish everyone for speedy visa :)

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
anupam said:
the blond one which city was that maybe I should move there...lol...;)
you can move but is she efficient in getting things done? no....I sent a second email asking asking her to inquire NDVO itself instead of call center in Montreal as to why NDVO has not done anything about passport request...no response so far....well at least she is not teenage blondie twirling her hair with her fingers, blowing a bubble gum and giggling while talking to me...

youtube101

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
File Transfer...
26-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 4, DM: Not sure. PP received: Feb 11, 2014
LANDED..........
On March 28 @ Montreal
Who is ready for IP and DMs today?

NHMirza

Sep 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
AOR Received.
17-06-2013
File Transfer...
17-06-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
17-06-2013 ----- IP since 8-NOV-2013
VISA ISSUED...
??
LANDED..........
??

Raman kaur

Star Member
Jun 6, 2013
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2013
AOR Received.
27-04-2013
File Transfer...
01-05-2013
Med's Done....
12-02-2013
Passport Req..
24-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2014
LANDED..........
19-02-2014
maverick27 said:
Hi All,

Thanks!
Hi...I m basically from dubai but now in India after my marriage and so I hv selected NDVO.

If u select NDVO, when u apply after 2 or 3 months u will get ur PPR request and so u have to send ur passport or either come back to india and thn wait here for like 7 to 8 months for ur PR process to complete. This means u hv to leave ur job there and sit idle here.......which ia wht I did and it was biggest mistake of my life........anyways u have an option to delay ur PPR request...so this means u continue ur work there and whn NDVO is ready to issue u visa thn u land in India and submit the passport........ timeline...one year and maybe cn be 1 or 2 months plus though not sure..

Abudhabi timeline is 18 months but I feel thy work better....a frnd of mine got visa within a year. U can compare both offices....jst go thru abudhabi thread on this site. Plus point is travelling is easier and ur work life continues.

I am not sure abut ur second and third questions.

My advice would be apply for spousal PR first and get thru it and thn go for ur further studies.

gud luck

saidpuria

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
jalandhar
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2013
Doc's Request.
12-08-2013
File Transfer...
08-04-2013
Passport Req..
29-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
dm on 9th jan
Myrah7 said:
congrats saidpuria :) u are officially kicked out from this forum in a good way so happy for u yeaaaaa....wish u all the best for future ;D ;D
thx alot...all the best for ur application

talvinder85

Dec 5, 2013
Hello all, I applied for my wife in India on 6 August and she received PP request on 20 september. Reading the forum looks like average time for visa is around 8 months. I have a problem that my marriage anniversary is coming this March 31st and my wife is pushing me sooo much to come back India hahaha. Ohhhh sorry I wanted to ask what's MP inquiry ..I was reading but not sure...do I have to do it from here or someone from India ,...I stay in Markham , or I have to contact MP here...please share the procedure and if there is a format you guys use to request for update from them. Also I read somewhere on forum that, if you do MP inquiry ur file gets delayed is it true? Thanks

bhatiameghna

Dec 24, 2013
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 may 2013
File Transfer...
june 2013
Med's Request
sent with the application in may 2013
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
in process since 4 dec 2013 , medical received on 17dec 2013
LANDED..........
DM- 12 jan 2013
youtube101 said:
Who is ready for IP and DMs today?
I wish myrah gets it today !!!! :)

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
Flying monkey said:
:) ;) :D ;D :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p I GOT IP 10 JANUARY AND MEDICAL RESULT RECEVED
Yay!! Many Congrats! Hope you get a really quick DM.
Finally there is some proof that NDVO has started processing June applicants.

Thank you for sharing. Bless you :D :D :D