Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
waiting 2 exhale said:
this is my 1000th post...mike mike testing..hhhhuuhhh...my tears in my eyes I give this speech

I don't know what to say..I get so emotional winning this award....choke..choke...excuse me..blow my nose (amplified by the mike)...tears down my eyes I speak..this award is dedicated to NDVO without whose help I wouldn't have achieved this glory and to little people who haven't written their 1000th post..to you both, thank you..blow my nose again..it was in august 2013 I came to this forum (land) of opportunity with no knowledge of NDVO (money) and this forum (land) offered me opportunity to shine (succeed)..half of my posts went for answering my gender questions (to this I owe my thanks to meghna); one fourth went to for meaningless chatter (to this I owe to everyone who put up with my chatter) and last one fourth went to answer questions...another 500 would go for wondering where I live and hopefully, I should leave this forum before I hit another 1000...so reminiscent of old hindi movies like Ardhana , I say 'come NDVO, come, please accept this award on my behalf' ..hero tears, audience tears, fruit vendor down the road in tears, my in laws in tears hearing me winning this award
APPLAUSE APPLAUSE!!
Congrats waiting 2 exhale, now you are our Champion member. Well said. Thank you for all the support you have been providing on this forum, and for maintaining the positive atmosphere with your jokes..lol.
So where are the sweets after your award ceremony? :D :D

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
rajinregina14 said:
Hi All,

I applied under spouse sponsorship programme, can anyone tell me if they interview people before sending final PR visa or they just process and send it by mail. Also how long it takes them to complete pr application after 'in progress' status? :) :) :) :)
How long it takes them to start working on your application? Like i submitted on 5th jun 13 and it is still showing 'Application received' nothing in progress?

How long your application took to get approved?

Hi, welcome to the forum. NDVO hasn't started the processing of June applications yet. Interview will only be done if there seems that your relationship is not genuine enough. If everything is good, then they can change application received status to In Process and then Decision Made.

Desi_Romeo

Dec 25, 2013
Hey Myrah....I talked to u last time wen my wife got a letter from CIC stating tat she had to go through a re-medical before even it was expired so she sent it on 31st dec and 10 Jan 2014 online status got updated to medical received. Status was already IP since 23rd Dec 2013. So wat u think, should I still apply for the notes or shld wait......I am not sure if they will call for the interview or wats next..........Cant wait now....Just missed my wife's birthday ....its TODAY........ :-[ :-[ :-[,,,,and It just kills me inside to knw for sure tat I m not gonna b wid her on our first marriage Anniversary which is 19 th JAn

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
Desi_Romeo said:
Hey Myrah....I talked to u last time wen my wife got a letter from CIC stating tat she had to go through a re-medical before even it was expired so she sent it on 31st dec and 10 Jan 2014 online status got updated to medical received. Status was already IP since 23rd Dec 2013. So wat u think, should I still apply for the notes or shld wait......I am not sure if they will call for the interview or wats next..........Cant wait now....Just missed my wife's birthday ....its TODAY........ :-[ :-[ :-[,,,,and It just kills me inside to knw for sure tat I m not gonna b wid her on our first marriage Anniversary which is 19 th JAn
Wish your wife a very happy bday and happy anniversary in advance to u both hope u get dm next week n u guys can be together soon don't worry I'm sure when u guys together everyday will be an anniversary my anniversary coming on 27th jan n maybe we won't be together but it's ok we want the visa right now which is most impt... Be positive soon u will be celebrating good news with us ☺Wish u a speedy visa (p.s after ip 100%no interview so don't worry )

happyjoyjoy

Star Member
Dec 8, 2013
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga/new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov4/2013
AOR Received.
nov23/2013
Med's Done....
march26/2013
user828 said:
Does anyone know if there is an issue with prescriptions drugs ( getting into India ) - I have prescription for percocets ( its an opiate )

Cant find a clear answer
yes you can but make sure to take a doctors note stating the reason why ur on the meds

DVA

May 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-07-2013
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013
waiting 2 exhale said:
I am a May applicant..I should be more paranoid than you...lol..NDVO idiots are processing May applications so it may be early for you to get paranoid...wait until mid of Feb and if you see they are processing June applications and you number not picked then it is time to get paranoid..
Arre kumar! If thats the case then no one in 2013 should have worried about their files at all...considering 2012 and Jan-feb applicants are still not done! Haha!!

From November these guys are doing May....what are they doing so much with May anyway?!!! Till then atleast everymonth the next months applicants would move ahead...now its like they have shelved june+ applications...waiting for some god forsaken muhurat!

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Steve Jones said:
Congrats who got DM and got pp back with visa...I also got an update about medical on e-cas.. Thank god something happening with my file...
Congrats!! One more step closer to DM. Hope it comes soon!

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
DVA said:
Guys really getting worked up now! :/

Mid jan and no change at all...not even Meds recieved....IP/ DM to door ki baat lagti hai

Dint even bother ordering notes once May applicants stareted in Nov...thought June will soon follow!

Now having sleepless nights worried if i'll have to undergo interview ...we met through a matrimonail site aur pyaar ho gaya...1.5 years our relationship grew online...waited all that while for him and then got our marraige arranged and had a proper traditional wedding with both families.

Have given all proofs possible and seemed safe to me...but really getting paranoid now! :'(
Don't worry, everything will be all right. NDVO will soon start processing June applicants, end of January, starting February. So keep calm, don't worry and all the best. I am sure you will get your visa soon :D

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Desi_Romeo said:
Advanced Happy 1st Marriage Anniversary and Happy Birthday to your wife. Don't worry, you are in IP so you will be getting DM very very soon. They updated your medicals on ECAS so your file is open on their desk and they are looking at it. They haven't put it on a shelf somewhere at the back. SO I am sure you will have good news soon.

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Desi-girl said:
APPLAUSE APPLAUSE!!
Congrats waiting 2 exhale, now you are our Champion member. Well said. Thank you for all the support you have been providing on this forum, and for maintaining the positive atmosphere with your jokes..lol.
So where are the sweets after your award ceremony? :D :D
thanks for your compliment...stop encouraging me and if later on someone complains about my non chatter box then I will give them your userid....with sugar price going through the roof and with India becoming no 1 diabetes country, no sweets...you all have to eat chillies instead...

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
DVA said:
Arre kumar! If thats the case then no one in 2013 should have worried about their files at all...considering 2012 and Jan-feb applicants are still not done! Haha!!

From November these guys are doing May....what are they doing so much with May anyway?!!! Till then atleast everymonth the next months applicants would move ahead...now its like they have shelved june+ applications...waiting for some god forsaken muhurat!
one goes through the stages - Paranoia; anger; despair and resignation (nothing can be done..let it take its own time)..if 2012 applicants still paranoid then they are saints..they should be going through despair or resignation..they should be carrying pitch forks to NDVO building and demanding answers...ridiculous government workers....

ashvin22

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO - Spousal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-06-2013
File Transfer...
04-06-2013
Med's Done....
17-02-2013
Interview........
Rec waived 23-12-2013
Passport Req..
18-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE! 12-01-2014
LANDED..........
Jan 29,2014
None, and we never had a call to verify address either. Probably because same address since birth (stated on form) and we had sent a spelling correction to our address alongside our PP, so that was like confirming it is the right address.

a.m said:
Do u have any travel history?

bhatiameghna

Dec 24, 2013
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 may 2013
File Transfer...
june 2013
Med's Request
sent with the application in may 2013
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
in process since 4 dec 2013 , medical received on 17dec 2013
LANDED..........
DM- 12 jan 2013
waiting 2 exhale said:
one goes through the stages - Paranoia; anger; despair and resignation (nothing can be done..let it take its own time)..if 2012 applicants still paranoid then they are saints..they should be going through despair or resignation..they should be carrying pitch forks to NDVO building and demanding answers...ridiculous government workers....
Kumar??? :p

Desi_Romeo

Dec 25, 2013
Desi-girl said:
Advanced Happy 1st Marriage Anniversary and Happy Birthday to your wife. Don't worry, you are in IP so you will be getting DM very very soon. They updated your medicals on ECAS so your file is open on their desk and they are looking at it. They haven't put it on a shelf somewhere at the back. SO I am sure you will have good news soon.
Thank uuu veryyy...hope every1 gets this time passed away very sooon....cauz I just knw its not easy........

DVA

May 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-07-2013
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013
Desi-girl said:
Don't worry, everything will be all right. NDVO will soon start processing June applicants, end of January, starting February. So keep calm, don't worry and all the best. I am sure you will get your visa soon :D
Keeping hopes up every week, every month is really getting tiring! :/

1st anniversary coming up next month.....really dont want to be spending that also alone :( :( :(