Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
waiting 2 exhale said:
this is absolutely fabulous...thanks so much desi-girl...this consolidation by each day gives an idea of how much work NDVO does every day..just looking at everyday post with so many people giving an update of their status (one or two a day; 10 another day) makes us feel that NDVO is just sleeping and not doing any work..they are working it is just we are impatient (having said that it is still a no-no for the way they treated some 2012 applicants)
Your welcome... ;D ;D
I was thinking the same thing which is why I am updating at the end of the week. But I am also trying to add more info about each applicant so that It will help determine how long it took for status to change from App recd to IP, IP to DM, DM to PP return...
I am sure I can make it better... I just need to figure out how without making it too crowded with information...lol...

miss_b

Star Member
Sep 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-MAY-2013
AOR Received.
22-MAY-2013
File Transfer...
23-MAY-2013
Med's Done....
16-MAR-2013 (Updated on ECAS on Dec 11/13)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
4-JUN-2013 Ecas status- In Process Nov 9th -DM 19-JAN-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-JAN-2014
LANDED..........
31-JAN-2014 :D
youtube101 said:
I have a very strong feeling that "Not started" does not necessarily mean not started at all, at least many times it does not mean that.
Not started means once the initial entry was made, it was never updated and as we saw most of them, they get updated when completed. The exception is medicals as medicals is the first thing to start. This is may not exactly apply to "eligibility' pass though.

Thanks,
I agree. I got in process on Nov 9th but as per my notes on Oct 29 an officer, probably junior reviewed the file & said 'Interview waiver recommended, file sent to officer'. Then on Nov9th, another officer (probably senior) reviewed & said 'Interview waived' & updated eligibility section as passed. So I feel the junior officers do the leg work behind it which we don't see on ECAS, only the senior officers can change to IP & DM and Only the notes shows the sequence. Here's hoping some positive action this week :)

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Re: NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS

waiting 2 exhale said:
Thanks Tdot but all the praise and credit goes to Myrah who has the patience to answer and send positive vibes. Desi-girl and others are very helpful too.Wish I develop positive attitude when my house is surrounded by water (cyclone effect in Chennai) and I need a boat to navigate (I imagine what Myrah would say when her house is surrounded by water everywhere - no problem babes, get the boat..but Myrah boat is leaking..no problem babes, let's assemble some wood and nail and make our boat..but Myrah I hurt my hand..no problem babes, let's send a message in a bottle and send it in flowing water)
Hahaha.... Good morning! :D :D
Yes, I think we all wish to have Myrah's cheery disposition which is always on 24/7. But we are all unique in how we are positive and how we stay that way. Too bad your house is surrounded by water but I am sure you will find a creatively funny way out... Maybe round up some NDVO officers and get them to lay down forming a bridge so you can step over them to go where you need to go so you don't get wet. :p

It's nice for the 1000s of Filipinos who are getting their applications fast tracked so they can get out of the chaos there right now after the Typhoon hit. Too bad NDVO isn't thinking the same thing for you and many others right now. Maybe one typhoon/cyclone/earthquake needs to hit their office so that they wake up and start working. Or maybe that might cause your file to fly and land open on their desk so that they can start working on it ;) ;) ;) ;D

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
information1234 said:
Hi there i am march application pp send alredy ndvo status check medical recived alredy should I go for gcms note or no kindly advised me
yes and what you got to loose by doing notes? nothing but $5 and paperwork

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Desi-girl said:
Your welcome... ;D ;D
I was thinking the same thing which is why I am updating at the end of the week. But I am also trying to add more info about each applicant so that It will help determine how long it took for status to change from App recd to IP, IP to DM, DM to PP return...
I am sure I can make it better... I just need to figure out how without making it too crowded with information...lol...
it will be too crowded if you keep adding more information..besides there is no consistency as for duration from one status to another..is there anything that you need help with?

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
miss_b said:
I agree. I got in process on Nov 9th but as per my notes on Oct 29 an officer, probably junior reviewed the file & said 'Interview waiver recommended, file sent to officer'. Then on Nov9th, another officer (probably senior) reviewed & said 'Interview waived' & updated eligibility section as passed. So I feel the junior officers do the leg work behind it which we don't see on ECAS, only the senior officers can change to IP & DM and Only the notes shows the sequence. Here's hoping some positive action this week :)
it may be easier to figure out what came first chicken or egg than figuring out who updates what status in NDVO and if the status is not updated, does it mean they haven't touched my file?

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Re: NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS

Desi-girl said:
Hahaha.... Good morning! :D :D
Yes, I think we all wish to have Myrah's cheery disposition which is always on 24/7. But we are all unique in how we are positive and how we stay that way. Too bad your house is surrounded by water but I am sure you will find a creatively funny way out... Maybe round up some NDVO officers and get them to lay down forming a bridge so you can step over them to go where you need to go so you don't get wet. :p

It's nice for the 1000s of Filipinos who are getting their applications fast tracked so they can get out of the chaos there right now after the Typhoon hit. Too bad NDVO isn't thinking the same thing for you and many others right now. Maybe one typhoon/cyclone/earthquake needs to hit their office so that they wake up and start working. Or maybe that might cause your file to fly and land open on their desk so that they ca start working on it ;) ;) ;) ;D
great idea but their big fat behind is stuck to the chair and how to make them get up to form a chain...maybe get the chair with the person sitting on it, float them and step on their laps to cross from one sidewalk to another while they work on my file

miss_b

Star Member
Sep 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-MAY-2013
AOR Received.
22-MAY-2013
File Transfer...
23-MAY-2013
Med's Done....
16-MAR-2013 (Updated on ECAS on Dec 11/13)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
4-JUN-2013 Ecas status- In Process Nov 9th -DM 19-JAN-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-JAN-2014
LANDED..........
31-JAN-2014 :D
waiting 2 exhale said:
it may be easier to figure out what came first chicken or egg than figuring out who updates what status in NDVO and if the status is not updated, does it mean they haven't touched my file?
lol true, but just giving my 2 cents based on the notes of my file :D & It doesn't mean they havent touched the files, in between who knws how many times they touch our files & transfer to sit from one department to another ???. Any which way, they should just be consistent & they are being opposite of that :-\

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
waiting 2 exhale said:
it will be too crowded if you keep adding more information..besides there is no consistency as for duration from one status to another..is there anything that you need help with?
Thanks for asking waiting2exhale... but I think I am good for now... There are sadly not many updates this week so far compared to about 2-3 weeks ago. I am sure this is like a calm before a storm of IPs and DMs.

Yup, you are right about it being crowded with too much info and no consistency. I m just wondering if I should just put which month the forum member applied, so if anyone wants more info, they can look them up on the spreadsheet to see about IPs, DMs and PP rreturns? What do you think? I am trying to figure out what is most efficient... So far, having updates per day listed at the end of the week works. I think getting feedback on what the forum members think is most useful right now would also help.

pavan00747

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-08-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
17-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2014 (got a call to collect passport on 2nd june 14)
LANDED..........
11-06-2014
Tdot2329 said:
Just want to get some suggestions on which flight/route/airlines is better ........better in the sense that not much luggage troubles or not much hastle when going thru haults in between .....cuz i heard some of the people get troubled at the Delhi airport as well as Mumbai airport by customs people......m gonna fly form gujarat .....let me know if anyone has any experience with any of them
congrts man...

u shld go with Itihad airlines which is direct from ahmedabad to abu dhabi and from there to Toranto (YYZ) ..no trbl at all so many frnds of mine has gone thrw this routes.

every second day mrng around 4.40 or smwr arond flight sheduled for abu dhabhi...

check it out at http://www.etihad.com/en/plan-and-book/book-flights/

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Desi-girl said:
Thanks for asking waiting2exhale... but I think I am good for now... There are sadly not many updates this week so far compared to about 2-3 weeks ago. I am sure this is like a calm before a storm of IPs and DMs.

Yup, you are right about it being crowded with too much info and no consistency. I m just wondering if I should just put which month the forum member applied, so if anyone wants more info, they can look them up on the spreadsheet to see about IPs, DMs and PP rreturns? What do you think? I am trying to figure out what is most efficient... So far, having updates per day listed at the end of the week works. I think getting feedback on what the forum members think is most useful right now would also help.
I follow this principle with my significant other - KISS (Keep it simple, sweetie..some people use the word stupid which is not nice). Glad I specified who this principle is addressed to ..otherwise there will be misunderstandings and trouble....lol...I think your idea is good just keep it the way it is and anyone wants to know more details he/she can look at the spreadsheet and get more details. It is better to update either on Sunday when no more updates are added

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
waiting 2 exhale said:
I follow this principle with my significant other - KISS (Keep it simple, sweetie..some people use the word stupid which is not nice). Glad I specified who this principle is addressed to ..otherwise there will be misunderstandings and trouble....lol...I think your idea is good just keep it the way it is and anyone wants to know more details he/she can look at the spreadsheet and get more details. It is better to update either on Sunday when no more updates are added
Thank you waiting 2 exhale. That really helps.

And now the wait begins. Who is going to be the first OMGer of the week?!!?!! Good luck everybody! May this week bring lots of good news! :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
waiting 2 exhale said:
some time ago another forum member mentioned that nothing had started for him/her yet and he/she was a January applicant
Thats true. I dont believe what mp said and they made you wait for no reason. Whats up with your ppr? Did u mention to mp about that?

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
Desi-girl said:
Thank you waiting 2 exhale. That really helps.

And now the wait begins. Who is going to be the first OMGer of the week?!!?!! Good luck everybody! May this week bring lots of good news! :)
Hopefully this week will be blast one for all of us! :) thx girl and wish you a good luck too! :)