march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
drills said:
So finally i got an email for my wife's interview at new delhi :D. But its on jan 14 still 2 months wait. :(
I know thats longg but time will fly by so fast. All the best for the interview and visa soon! :)

jyojin.k

Nov 11, 2013
Steve Jones said:
Congrats jyojin,Gud luck for ur future :) :) :) :)

when ur medical updated on E-cas?
i think they updated my medicals at the beginning of may itself since then no update untill the beginning of november i did a MP enquiry in nov 7 same i got in process and today i got DM
TIME LINE

APPLICATION RECEIVED - MARCH 7
SPONSORESHIP APPROVED -MARCH 28
PASSPORT REQUEST - APRIL 25
IN PROCESS - NOVEMBER 6

FINALLY DECISION MADE -- NOVEMBER 14
Myrah7 , desi-girl --- thanks a lot for your help . i been folllowing this forum for a long time now even though i dont post anything . thanks a lott for alll of them in this community

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
primoo said:
Just got my GCMS notes and as I feared, I am recommended for interview. Last Update on file was 11/6/2013 by a junior officer I assume.

Notes basically said:
I met my wife on Oct. 25, 2012
Married on Oct. 30, 2012
Left for Canada on Nov. 2, 2012

This was a fast quick arranged marriage, and I am flagged for interview now. I just have marriage day evidence and chat evidence and call logs.

No reception took place for us.
it is unfortunate but you know this relationship is genuine and you can prove that at the time of interview..gather lots of information, documents (trips taken, testimonies from friends and relatives, marriage photos with parents present, phone records the past year, and more documents since moving to Canada, updates after your moving to Canada)..your quick marriage creates suspicion

Robin_Pandey

Star Member
Sep 12, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
26 Apr 2013
AOR Received.
4 June 2013
Med's Done....
Mar 2013 (ecas update on 16th Dec 2013)
Passport Req..
June 2013 (Requested ltr submission and then submitted on 17th Dec 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IP - 25th Oct 13 & DM - 19th Jan 14
LANDED..........
12th Feb 2014
Friends....
Anyone one who has been thru this later/second submission of passport thing or who has some knowledge of such cases, please come forward and share your xp.... feeling a lil alone in this situation here :-??

drills

May 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2013
File Transfer...
17-02-2013
Med's Done....
19-12-2013
Interview........
soon
Passport Req..
17-03-2013
SN0206 said:
I know thats longg but time will fly by so fast. All the best for the interview and visa soon! :)
Thanx sn0206

satrup

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
Canada-India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 27 2013
AOR Received.
May 02 2013
File Transfer...
May 02 2013
Med's Request
March 03 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 2013
Interview........
Jan 22 2013
Passport Req..
June-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 31 2014
LANDED..........
Sometime in February
It is unfortunate that we Indians have been at the forefront of the marriage fraud. Genuine relationships have the same burden of proof for immigration. One thing the visa officers or the Canadian subculture fails is that they see the Indian genuine marriages through the lens of Canadians and western culture. Having said that I would advise to be upfront with all the info. I think in a genuine relationship and marriage (I got remarried - so the burden is even more) - you will miss some customs, might talk less due to cultural background (urban / rural, education, exposure, atmosphere at home). In a fraud marriage, every detail will be accounted for and they give the visa officer absolutely no reason to question. They know what they are looking for and provide exactly that.

So coming to you my friend: Interview is not entirely a bad thing. You can explain why there are less than "normal" ceremonies and emails or chats..... And as someone else says... bring in whatever you have as per documentation. Nothing beats bringing your spouse with you if you can.

primoo said:
Just got my GCMS notes and as I feared, I am recommended for interview. Last Update on file was 11/6/2013 by a junior officer I assume.

Notes basically said:
I met my wife on Oct. 25, 2012
Married on Oct. 30, 2012
Left for Canada on Nov. 2, 2012

This was a fast quick arranged marriage, and I am flagged for interview now. I just have marriage day evidence and chat evidence and call logs.

No reception took place for us.

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
1st medical Aug-7-2012, 2nd medical Jan 27-2014
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
OMG OMG VISA March 22, 2014
LANDED..........
April 17, 2014 (Thursday)
Hey guys,

I just got confirmation that my wife is going to have her interview in JAN first week.

Chamu

Nov 5, 2013
Hey myrah and all my friends in forum ,i really feel low and depressed :'( being jan applicant really fed up with "inprocess" status since this july :-( my medicals expires on 21st nov... still dey r doing background verification i really want to land in canada b4 my medicals expire.... bcoz nov 23rd is our 1st anniversary... we don't want to miss ..

Something +ve shld happen...

torontosam

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-05-2013
File Transfer...
22-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-03-2013
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
06-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
jyojin.k said:
can i ask you something did they send your passport with speed post or regular mail . i am wondering which is going to be in aregistrerd mail
Regular registered mail

Steve Jones

Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Mar-2013
AOR Received.
Mar-2013
File Transfer...
April 2013
Med's Done....
feb-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9-may-2103
VISA ISSUED...
In-Process OCT 22-2013
Chamu said:
Hey myrah and all my friends in forum ,i really feel low and depressed :'( being jan applicant really fed up with "inprocess" status since this july :-( my medicals expires on 21st nov... still dey r doing background verification i really want to land in canada b4 my medicals expire.... bcoz nov 23rd is our 1st anniversary... we don't want to miss ..

Hey Chamu its really very sad u r In-process from july..i don't understand what NDVO doing with ur file...do u have any travel history??when the last time u got the status of ur file??

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Chamu said:

Aww i understand how u feel about this long and anniversary soon. I hope you will get it before medical expires. Did you try to tlk to mp about this? God bless you with visa soon and hope it will be on your anniversary or you get it soon. Happy Advance First Marriage Anniversary! :)

vl

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-jan-2013
File Transfer...
17-feb-2013
Interview........
recommended
Passport Req..
15-march-2013
VISA ISSUED...
jai mata di
LANDED..........
jai mata di
magessss said:
Hey guys,

I just got confirmation that my wife is going to have her interview in JAN first week.
hi magesss.. so finally u got ur interview date.. can u plz tell me about what u will do concerning ur medicals..???????????

Robin_Pandey

Star Member
Sep 12, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
26 Apr 2013
AOR Received.
4 June 2013
Med's Done....
Mar 2013 (ecas update on 16th Dec 2013)
Passport Req..
June 2013 (Requested ltr submission and then submitted on 17th Dec 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IP - 25th Oct 13 & DM - 19th Jan 14
LANDED..........
12th Feb 2014
Hi Myrah...
First of all sincerely appreciate your efforts in maitaining the 'spread sheet'
and also untiring attitude of answering almost all the queries of forum members irrespective of whther they are repetitive...

I know there are few others who are equally ready to help anyone anytime like desi-girl,steve jones to name a few....

This whole forum gives a sense of togetherness...makes us feel we are not alone in this long journey of waiting...
Went thru the 'Flame posts' against you and others and felt bad..
Hoping such scene never happens again...

To make things easier for those who has a question and for those who has to answer that
(most of the times you and other active friends) how about compiling a set of frequently asked questions
and their respective answers and then include it in that 'spread sheet' as a 2nd sheet.

And in the 3rd sheet how about including some 'case study' details.
Like details of some unique cases with which other people can relate their cases..

New applicants come with whole lot of things in their mind and this sheet should become a 1Stop answer for almost all of their questions..

Instead of skimming thorugh posts using search options this will be easier I guess..

Moreover, even after members leave the information lives on....

The valuable knowledge gained by you and others should not go waste and it should be helpful for future applicants too...

I know it is a heavy task to take up , but once done the value it carries is limitless..

I am here to do my part if I can be of any help in making this happen if u guys feel it is worth to do...

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
magessss said:
Hey guys,

Finally you got an update from NDVO. All the best for the interview and visa soon! :)