File Transfer...
22-may-2013
Med's Done....
13-march-2013
Passport Req..
09-June-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2013
Another day off no one is gonna do anything at all neither pafso and neither the government I hope that this strike will be over some day may be before the period of harper government is going to be out of parliament. But one thing is for sure that they dont care about anyone feelings at all. I believe that if this one shud have strike from some other department of government wud resolved it by now.

But never loose hopes there is one day written for everyone so we must be happy that we are getting closer to meet our loved ones very soon by the each day we pass on

Reeyan

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 30-2012
File Transfer...
Nov 30 2012
Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM today/ Rcvd visa June 22
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
THIS WAITING GAME MAKES ME SICK :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

INTERVIEW WHEN????

jk45

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
File Transfer...
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
22-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2013 DM
Reeyan said:

INTERVIEW WHEN????
I can imagine...if i am going through this ...what you would be going through....

Nothing we can do....never felt so helpless in my life...

ankgs

Aug 14, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Jan-2013
AOR Received.
21-Feb-2013
File Transfer...
21-Feb-2013
Med's Request
Given with Application
Med's Done....
02-Dec-2012
Interview........
Waived!! (As per GCMS notes)
Passport Req..
06-Aug-2013 (Missed PPR in March)
VISA ISSUED...
DM June 29, 2014
Reeyan said:

INTERVIEW WHEN????
Can u pls share ur case, it it straight forward?

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
Gagi007 said:
Hey everybody, I'm new here and here's my timeline:

Application filed/received in Mississauga: July 11, 2013 (medicals sent with application)
Sponsorship approved: August 12,2013
File transferred to New Delhi: August 12,2013
Passport requested: September 4, 2013

Online status has been "application received" ever since July 11, 2013

I see that there are a lot of good vibes here, hope to get in on some of this good energy :D
Hi Gagi007, you have the same timeline as me, except the PPR. Good luck!

Reeyan

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 30-2012
File Transfer...
Nov 30 2012
Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM today/ Rcvd visa June 22
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
ankgs said:
Can u pls share ur case, it it straight forward?
its my 2nd and my husband's first marriage. Im sponsoring him. He has a lot of travel histories but each trip is less then 2 weeks for business.

More then 100 photos, plane tickets going to few different contires together. Went to visit 3 times and its love marriage. Wester union receipts, gifts receipt before and after marriage from both sides.

I dont know what is holding them and i dont know why they are asking for an interview and i dont know when we will get an appointmenr for an interview..FRUSTATING! :mad:

Gagi007

Sep 17, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 11, 2013
AOR Received.
August 12, 2013
File Transfer...
August 12, 2013
Med's Request
Sent with application
Med's Done....
June 8, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
September 4, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2014
LANDED..........
May 2014
Desi-girl said:
Hi Gagi007, you have the same timeline as me, except the PPR. Good luck!
NICE :D I'm sending some good luck your way ! ! ! Hope we hear some good news soon, I'll keep you updated if anything changes on my end :)

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Reeyan said:
its my 2nd and my husband's first marriage. Im sponsoring him. He has a lot of travel histories but each trip is less then 2 weeks for business.

More then 100 photos, plane tickets going to few different contires together. Went to visit 3 times and its love marriage. Wester union receipts, gifts receipt before and after marriage from both sides.

I dont know what is holding them and i dont know why they are asking for an interview and i dont know when we will get an appointmenr for an interview..FRUSTATING! :mad:
Maybe they were just being lazy when they looked at your application that has a lot of photos and papers so they scheduled the interview to get a short summary rather than going through the whole package. All the best for the interview. Keep us updated how it goes.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Gagi007 said:
NICE :D I'm sending some good luck your way ! ! ! Hope we hear some good news soon, I'll keep you updated if anything changes on my end :)
Thank you! I was in a bit of the slump wondering where my PPR was. But thankfully, its here. I hope they don't keep delaying my paperwork.
And I will do the same here... Will keep you posted. :) Good luck to you too

ankgs

Aug 14, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Jan-2013
AOR Received.
21-Feb-2013
File Transfer...
21-Feb-2013
Med's Request
Given with Application
Med's Done....
02-Dec-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM June 29, 2014
Reeyan said:

I know exactly, u provided so many proofs and they still want to verify you OMG. So Frustrating. Good luck, hope the strike comes to an end and they start scheduling for interview. Let me pray for you.

JK145

Feb 14, 2013
I just want to point out they are looking for a complete story. Too many pics or emails or chats are good. But they are just one thing. They looks at many other things, age differences, their own mental assesment of compatibility (too subjective but thats how it is) and use your own personal story that you put in the forms to gauge the relationship. If something seems a miss then interview. If something seems slightly out of place they would rather clarify.

I had sent only 30 pics and for every month of our courtship i sent 2 emails per month on different dates and just said I have more if you need. Then I gave detailed explanation of how we met and how we know each other. I am not saying that was the right way but im just saying for me it worked out alright as my wife is now coming next week.

faith24

Jul 27, 2013
Hi everybody,

I am new to this forum. I live in ottawa and my boyfriend is in Delhi. Recently i got my PR and i have a plan to get married in next jan.
I will sponsor him after marriage. He has good traveling history around the world like USA,Canada also has australian PR.
I want him to visit Canada before our marriage during christmas holidays. At the moment he doesn't have the visa for Canada or if he applied and got rejected then how its gonna effect his PR application.............i am just wondering.

does spouse application are effected by financial situation of the person who is going to sponsor somebody?

I really appreciate your advise.
Thanks

ankgs

Aug 14, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Jan-2013
AOR Received.
21-Feb-2013
File Transfer...
21-Feb-2013
Med's Request
Given with Application
Med's Done....
02-Dec-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM June 29, 2014
faith24 said:
Hi everybody,

I am new to this forum. I live in ottawa and my boyfriend is in Delhi. Recently i got my PR and i have a plan to get married in next jan.
I will sponsor him after marriage. He has good traveling history around the world like USA,Canada also has australian PR.
I want him to visit Canada before our marriage during christmas holidays. At the moment he doesn't have the visa for Canada or if he applied and got rejected then how its gonna effect his PR application.............i am just wondering.

does spouse application are effected by financial situation of the person who is going to sponsor somebody?

I really appreciate your advise.
Thanks
In my opinion they are unlikely going to reject his Tourist visa for your boyfriend since he have already visited Canada before. However it is also depend on his current situation. when applying for the Tourist visa I wouldn't mention anything about the wedding in January.

ankgs

Aug 14, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Jan-2013
AOR Received.
21-Feb-2013
File Transfer...
21-Feb-2013
Med's Request
Given with Application
Med's Done....
02-Dec-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM June 29, 2014
JK145 said:
I just want to point out they are looking for a complete story. Too many pics or emails or chats are good. But they are just one thing. They looks at many other things, age differences, their own mental assesment of compatibility (too subjective but thats how it is) and use your own personal story that you put in the forms to gauge the relationship. If something seems a miss then interview. If something seems slightly out of place they would rather clarify.

I had sent only 30 pics and for every month of our courtship i sent 2 emails per month on different dates and just said I have more if you need. Then I gave detailed explanation of how we met and how we know each other. I am not saying that was the right way but im just saying for me it worked out alright as my wife is now coming next week.
Your right JK145

faith24

Jul 27, 2013
ankgs said:
In my opinion they are unlikely going to reject his Tourist visa for your boyfriend since he have already visited Canada before. However it is also depend on his current situation. when applying for the Tourist visa I wouldn't mention anything about the wedding in January.

Thanks very much for the reply.......

He got the visitor visa from US just to visit in canada for 4 days...then he applied for the student visa and came to canada but didn't finish his studies and went back.........he got study visa again which is still valid but he didn't come........now he can't use that visa anymore because he has to use before a certain period..........he works as an IT consultant and often visit US because of his work.

I am just worried if in case he got rejected then it will delay the process of PR application..........we will not mention the wedding thing.

thanks very much...