+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

Jan 22, 2013
please somebody tell me what is the decision of the fkg PSLRB court?

some one said the hearing ended in 3 hrs but tell me the decision.yar.

Are they resuming strike?

Jan 22, 2013
i am sending one screen copy of this entire forum to the news channel to show the world that pafso and treasury board has done insane worse than terrorists....

suban

Jul 11, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
24 Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Re-med Nov 25
Passport Req..
09 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP Nov 11; DM 2014 Jan 19; Received pp with visa Jan 21
LANDED..........
Feb 4, 2014
bhavikpatel7789 said:

It is not like football match. It takes time for PSLRB to make its decision public

ankgs

Aug 14, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Jan-2013
AOR Received.
21-Feb-2013
File Transfer...
21-Feb-2013
Med's Request
Given with Application
Med's Done....
02-Dec-2012
Interview........
Waived!! (As per GCMS notes)
Passport Req..
06-Aug-2013 (Missed PPR in March)
VISA ISSUED...
DM June 29, 2014
bhavikpatel7789 said:
what losers............. please arrange a picket in front of prime ministers office we have to...... we must......
I can clearly see that everyone is very upset about this strike and the government. I have an idea, why are we talking in the Forum, why can't we get on the roads. Yes we should start the protest againts the PAFSO and the government, I'm positive that we can make a difference. All we need is 50 people and poster who is ready. We should do this in Ottawa. I have the confidence, its time for us as a Canadians to raise our voice. Lets do it.

Singh786

Star Member
Aug 17, 2013
Vancouver bc
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 April 2013
AOR Received.
28 April
File Transfer...
29 April
Med's Done....
31 march 2013
Passport Req..
27 may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
In process on 10 oct And dm 27 oct Waheguru aghe ardass
LANDED..........
Jad rabh da hukam hoya
Sab kismat ki baat hai dosto sab aanjaal ki baat hai

jk45

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
File Transfer...
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
22-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2013 DM
waiting 2 exhale said:
most jobs are obtained through knowing someone who knows someone in the company....networking....I don't know any Indian uncles in Canada

yes I have two years of so called 'Canadian' experience and many many years of U.S. work experience (which apparently for some reason is not valued here)....but for this stupid rule that one has to stay in Canada when visa is being processed, I would gone back to the U.S.....don't mind working for future shop or pet shop (I will take it back..cruelty to animals besides pythons escaping and killing boys) or home shop..even for that, they want someone with experience..oh,well I will get a job somewhere, someday....it is a matter of time..don't want to complain about job situation here and make people who are already upset, more upset. Besides it is another forum where I can rant and rave...
i hear you buddy..even it took me almost 5+ yrs to get the job i wanted in my field...i wish no one has to go through this....specially educated people......most people does not know the struggle they are going to face will be worse thn this visa process....if i have the option of US ...i will be laughing.. no doubt canada is nowhere closer to USA

Jan 22, 2013
I am never ever gonna vote for the conservative party...... who made me to separate from my loving wife since a long time....
conservative party u will loose just because ignoring the immigrants....

Singh786

Star Member
Aug 17, 2013
Vancouver bc
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 April 2013
AOR Received.
28 April
File Transfer...
29 April
Med's Done....
31 march 2013
Passport Req..
27 may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
In process on 10 oct And dm 27 oct Waheguru aghe ardass
LANDED..........
Jad rabh da hukam hoya
bhavikpatel7789 said:
I am never ever gonna vote for the conservative party...... who made me to separate from my loving wife since a long time....

Me too budy

jk45

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
File Transfer...
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
22-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2013 DM
bhavikpatel7789 said:
me too... and i never did... i prefer NDP...i wish if jack layton was alive

jk45

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
File Transfer...
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
22-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2013 DM
bhavikpatel7789 said:
those who wants to talk about personnel things please add the members on their fb accounts..... everyday i open this forum and i see no of pages have incresed but some bull *censored word* about packing bags and some are not getting jobs... this is a immigration forum.... people post here queries and anger.
dude u go somewhere else if u dont like it here....people are not going to change because of one person...most of the people are here since day one and shared their experience and lives...they talk good and bad juss like a family... n they give each other hope and happiness....these are the people who knows in and out of your problems with sponsorship from cic to NDVO..so be good with them..if u need any help...

ankb2308

Star Member
Jan 28, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2013
AOR Received.
26-02-2013
File Transfer...
28-03-2013
Med's Done....
12-25-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-2013
bhavikpatel7789 said:

Are they resuming strike?
Believe me, I am just as frustrated with the lack of compassion for sponsors and their spouses from both sides. But the reality is that this is simply the hearing phase. The actual decision won't be taken until at least a week from now. So I urge you to sit tight and be more patient (as difficult as that may be). We're all stuck in this process together.

@MichelleZilio All job action, including strikes at some missions, are still in effect until an agreement is reached/arbitration begins.
@MichelleZilio Foreign service union, Treasury Board await labour board decision on strike | iPolitics bit.ly/13RUe3d #cdnpoli #dipstrike

jason bourne

Aug 21, 2013
ankb2308 said:
Believe me, I am just as frustrated with the lack of compassion for sponsors and their spouses from both sides. But the reality is that this is simply the hearing phase. The actual decision won't be taken until at least a week from now. So I urge you to sit tight and be more patient (as difficult as that may be). We're all stuck in this process together.

@ MichelleZilio All job action, including strikes at some missions, are still in effect until an agreement is reached/arbitration begins.
@ MichelleZilio Foreign service union, Treasury Board await labour board decision on strike | iPolitics bit.ly/13RUe3d #cdnpoli #dipstrike
so almost more than two weeks.... one week for the decision and more than another so that they can complete the binding arbitration.... after that they resume strike...OMG...

ankb2308

Star Member
Jan 28, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2013
AOR Received.
26-02-2013
File Transfer...
28-03-2013
Med's Done....
12-25-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-2013
bhavikpatel7789 said:
those who wants to talk about personnel things please add the members on their fb accounts..... everyday i open this forum and i see no of pages have incresed but some bull *censored word* about packing bags and some are not getting jobs... this is a immigration forum.... people post here queries and anger.
And Bhavikpatel, don't criticize people for venting their frustration just cause you don't like to hear what they have to say. People are facing some very tough situations and difficult times due to this strike and the least you could do is offer some respect & consolation. This is an immigration forum so people who have relevant experiences/questions will share whatever they wish. If you don't like it, you're most welcome to leave and go to some other forum.

Plus, even one member getting DM/visa fills everyone with joy & hope so pls try to appreciate this community where we can share with others in the same boat. That's my most simplest advice to you.

jk45

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
File Transfer...
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
22-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2013 DM
bhavikpatel7789 said:
who are you ?????????????? moderator ???? u know why I dont care at all... ok.... I was talking about tim hortons pe miltre he ne and all that INDIAN bloody low category posts which low category indians do...... and u r one of them too with out understanding the whole thing u r telling me to leave....I said in good favour that people should post here anger and queries .... not talking about flight charges of lufthansa and all that..... which a business man like me have no time to read all that jerky things at all..........
we are everything here from moderator to whatever u can think of....show some respect to members.... members here are human being not machines working for corporation u may be working for...keep ur words to urself...n if u need help..ask ur questions...if not thn ignore if u do not like something...to me u have a very low mentality ...go learn some manners...people like u shud be in low category instead of poor people in india.