+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

08jas11

Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mum_girl said:
No point in being stressed about anything coz nothing is in our hands. We've done our diligence now all we need to do is wait and watch. We waited for such a long time, guess some more waiting is required on our part until we receive some good news...lets just pray this time we don't have to wait for long. Relax all will be well. Good luck with your application !!!

Thnx ...ur rite ...we have to wait.. :(.?
Dats d only thing we can do...

mum_girl

Apr 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Jan 2013
AOR Received.
13th Feb 2013
File Transfer...
13th Feb 2013
Med's Request
29th Jan 2013
Med's Done....
4th Feb 2013
Passport Req..
9th Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
08jas11 said:
Thnx ...ur rite ...we have to wait.. :(.?
Dats d only thing we can do...
You're welcome and yes we have to wait but not alone...we are all sailin in the same boat together...Whatever happens we have to stay strong which is the only way to get through this waiting period

jk45

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
File Transfer...
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
22-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2013 DM
[size=10pt]Diplomats escalate job action to 15 missions as binding arbitration fails[/size]

http://www.montrealgazette.com/travel/Diplomats+escalate+action+missions+binding+arbitration/8713668/story.html

ankb2308

Star Member
Jan 28, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2013
AOR Received.
26-02-2013
File Transfer...
28-03-2013
Med's Done....
12-25-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-2013
Hi folks,

I'm sorry to break some very bad news for all of us waiting for our spouses and their passports/visas... if you thought these delays were bad, it gets worse. Effective Monday, July 29th PAFSO has threatened to cancel ALL services in 15 largest visa centres abroad. They are doing this to pressure the govt into using arbitration as the only way to resolve the strike.

"Effective Monday, in order to persuade the government that binding arbitration remains the responsible way forward to resolve our dispute, PAFSO members will withdraw all services until further notice at Canada's fifteen largest visa processing centres abroad," PAFSO said in a statement.

Front page breaking news on CBC:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/story/2013/07/26/pol-foreign-service-workers-arbitration.html

It sickens me to see the sense of entitlement from this group of Federal employees. They already take over 125% more sick days than those in the private sector, not to mention other perks. They should be happy they even have a job. It's clear they are not fit for these jobs. Time to start over, and find people more capable of coming to work everyday.

Richie Robert

Mar 19, 2013
Can i mail them again to the same address mentioning all the information including my PR Client Id number. Would this be of any help to send them the missing items, will they receive my second mail and add it to my file?
and i'm afraid that would my application be rejected only because I didn't include photos and birth certificate?

mum_girl

Apr 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Jan 2013
AOR Received.
13th Feb 2013
File Transfer...
13th Feb 2013
Med's Request
29th Jan 2013
Med's Done....
4th Feb 2013
Passport Req..
9th Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Richie Robert said:
Can i mail them again to the same address mentioning all the information including my PR Client Id number. Would this be of any help to send them the missing items, will they receive my second mail and add it to my file?
and i'm afraid that would my application be rejected only because I didn't include photos and birth certificate?
Applications don't get rejected on the basis of something that is missing on the file...Once they receive your file and figure out the documents that are missing, they'll email you with a deadline for you to send them those documents across...this entire process would not affect the decision it'll just delay the processing until they have everything on file. Hope you get my drift.

I would like to share my experience with you...when my husband submitted the application, he didn't include the medicals in it...when they opened my file and found out that the medicals were missing that is when they sent a letter to my husband asking to get the medicals done before a said date ie typically a month or so. I got my medicals done asap, emailed my husband the payment receipt and the form signed by the DMP. He inturn mailed it to CIC-M. Only after they received all the medical related documents that is when they approved his sponsorship and forwarded the file to NDVO.

So now you see they don't reject applications blindly...they give you a chance to correct it...if you don't correct it then your processing gets delayed and if it goes beyond the limit then they reject it ie in case you don't respond to them at all.

Richie Robert

Mar 19, 2013
Thank you so much. Feel relieved.
Little doubt here, can't I sent the missing documents before they ask me? to the same mailing address? In the form IMM5669E My wife didn't write her name in the native language(Tamil) for the question number 2. Since we don't know how to write in Tamil we just wrote the name in English. Will this cause any trouble?

mum_girl

Apr 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Jan 2013
AOR Received.
13th Feb 2013
File Transfer...
13th Feb 2013
Med's Request
29th Jan 2013
Med's Done....
4th Feb 2013
Passport Req..
9th Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Richie Robert said:
Thank you so much. Feel relieved.
Little doubt here, can't I sent the missing documents before they ask me? to the same mailing address? In the form IMM5669E My wife didn't write her name in the native language(Tamil) for the question number 2. Since we don't know how to write in Tamil we just wrote the name in English. Will this cause any trouble?
You can but only after receiving a notification from them that they received your application which will include the application number or UCI number...had it been not in the beginning, but in between sometime then you could've proactively sent the missing documents but since its the beginning then I am afraid you'll have to wait...coz without the application number/UCI referenced on the form or in the cover letter, there are chances of documents being misplaced....so I'll suggest that you wait to hear from them and then take it from there...

Even I wrote it in English and it hasn't caused me any trouble as yet...so I guess you're fine unless any of the senior members have something else to comment on it.

mum_girl

Apr 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Jan 2013
AOR Received.
13th Feb 2013
File Transfer...
13th Feb 2013
Med's Request
29th Jan 2013
Med's Done....
4th Feb 2013
Passport Req..
9th Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Richie Robert said:
I left it blank. :(
But you said that you wrote it in english. I wrote it in english too and I haven't faced any issues as yet...

mum_girl

Apr 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Jan 2013
AOR Received.
13th Feb 2013
File Transfer...
13th Feb 2013
Med's Request
29th Jan 2013
Med's Done....
4th Feb 2013
Passport Req..
9th Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Richie Robert said:
Thought of goggling it and pasting it there but it didn't allow me to paste it in Tamil(Language)
Haven't come across such a situation before hence wouldn't be able to comment... Hope someone else from the forum might be able to help you with this. Good luck though !!!

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
The worst affected are the family class. its so sad that they really don't care abt us....just hope everything falls in place..!!!

Sanju1986

Nov 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March 2013
AOR Received.
17th April 2013
File Transfer...
17th April 2013
Med's Done....
17th Feb 2013
Interview........
Waived (As per GCMS Notes)
Passport Req..
28th May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP Since 8th Nov / DM 18th nov/ PP back - 22nd Nov !!Rehmat teri mehnat Meri Sachey Paatshah !!!
LANDED..........
hopefully soon !!!Rehmat teri mehnat Meri Sachey Paatshah !!
I think this complete withdrawal of service will help us a lot coz I am sure now goverment will surely take some action against this strike. Untill the strike was rotating goverment didn't think it was a big deal, now they have included countries like dubai, england, etc and I am sure this will urge goverment to take some action as it is going worse.
One thing i dont understand why did goverment reject artibiration, if they think its a fair offer why not produce it to a third party and leave the decision in their hands. Tony clement is being totally unreasonable here and I hope harper spank his ass.