Passport Req..
May 06
VISA ISSUED...
DM: Sep 06
magessss said:
nicely done....

Here is mine,

Hello Mr. PM Harper,

Hope your health is in good condition because I am having some serious issue in my regular life. I have a wife that I wanted to sponsor here in Canada and I have applied for her on Jan 2013. I see that you are working hard in Canada day by day and would appreciate how you work but, the PAFSO strike that is delaying our process is not helping. They are lots of backlogs that are keep piling up day by day and to make it worst there is nobody who is actually doing work. It would be a great help if you do some action in having the issue resolve or at least have some action taken for this matter. If any of the officer's put them selves in our shoes and we do the same thing that is happening to us what will be the result. The point is that the more waiting we have to have the more bad will happen not only to the country but also to the officer's as in people will give "Bad prayers from the heart". This will not only effect them but to everyone associated with it and to make it worst the prayer will be answer by the God in such a way that nobody will imagine what the outcome will be. All it takes is one "Bad prayers from the heart" and it will be a sincere prayers and we will see the outcome.

Thank you for your time in reading this complain and I wish that everything will be resolved accordingly to have everyone there life back to normal. I am praying for everyone and on behalf of everyone to help us get this issue resolved. Please help us.
well written...

saniali

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
File Transfer...
25-02-2013
Med's Done....
31-10-2012
Passport Req..
18-04-2013 (passport sent 24-05-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
waiting waiting and waiting
magessss said:
nicely done....

Here is mine,

Hello Mr. PM Harper,

Hope your health is in good condition because I am having some serious issue in my regular life. I have a wife that I wanted to sponsor here in Canada and I have applied for her on Jan 2013. I see that you are working hard in Canada day by day and would appreciate how you work but, the PAFSO strike that is delaying our process is not helping. They are lots of backlogs that are keep piling up day by day and to make it worst there is nobody who is actually doing work. It would be a great help if you do some action in having the issue resolve or at least have some action taken for this matter. If any of the officer's put them selves in our shoes and we do the same thing that is happening to us what will be the result. The point is that the more waiting we have to have the more bad will happen not only to the country but also to the officer's as in people will give "Bad prayers from the heart". This will not only effect them but to everyone associated with it and to make it worst the prayer will be answer by the God in such a way that nobody will imagine what the outcome will be. All it takes is one "Bad prayers from the heart" and it will be a sincere prayers and we will see the outcome.

Thank you for your time in reading this complain and I wish that everything will be resolved accordingly to have everyone there life back to normal. I am praying for everyone and on behalf of everyone to help us get this issue resolved. Please help us.
nice.... i thnk u shd add lyk h much miss n need ur wife with u...

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
If you are sending via Gmail, there is a add-on called YESWARE, unlike Outlook - where you click "read receipt" which is rendered useless as the recipient has the choice to click NO, but with this add-on there is no such option, works on all emails, its an embedded code in the email and it shows the person on the other side has opened the email
Tested with NDVO, even my MP - where I called them coz I know the opened my email

sam_libra

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May - 2013
AOR Received.
May - 2013
File Transfer...
May - 2013
Med's Done....
March - 2013
Passport Req..
June - 2013
thisu said:
Legally you can send indian passport to outside india. but you need legal status for more then 6 months from the country means valid work permit or permanent residency holder. you have to inform the CIC when you are making the application or if any Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number) after the application before send your passport.
Hi Thisu...

Don't provide wrong information to users....its clearly mention on last page of passport " Passport should not be sent out of any country by post".

I'm not sure if he authorize some one to deposit his passport while he is in USA. But staying without passport in USA again challenge for him because during regular visa checking they require orignal passport they dont believe in xerox copy.

Neha Sharma

Jul 8, 2013
Hi experts,

I have been wondering in forum since long but couldn't find the desired answers, so please help me answering my below query.

I am a citizen of India and is currently residing in US, I want to apply under FSWP category but not sure how to arrange Police clearance certificate from India. In CIC website it is written that non resident Indians need to contact consulate or embassy for same.

Whether anyone can tell me about this in detail?

Regards,
Neha

hash1

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Jan, 2013
File Transfer...
14 Feb, 2013
Med's Done....
May, 2013
Passport Req..
9 Mar, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 21, 2013
LANDED..........
Soon
Wow thanks for this! Ive to start using this add-on right away..

user828 said:
If you are sending via Gmail, there is a add-on called YESWARE, unlike Outlook - where you click "read receipt" which is rendered useless as the recipient has the choice to click NO, but with this add-on there is no such option, works on all emails, its an embedded code in the email and it shows the person on the other side has opened the email
Tested with NDVO, even my MP - where I called them coz I know the opened my email

anisha patel

Feb 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 APR 2013
AOR Received.
23 APR 2013
File Transfer...
23 APR 2013
Med's Done....
31 JAN 2013
Passport Req..
23 May 2013 but sent on 22 Jul 2013
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Hi, I have sent email to
re-delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca today morning and it's working.

Quote from: nrn1 on July 07, 2013, 04:10:52 pm

while sending email to NDVO I am getting this kind of message:

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

re-delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

Please help, am i sending to wrong address .

Hello Can_4visa , while reading the forum , i came across ur timelines which are same like me ! can u let me know is there any furthur progress in ur case ? you can directly mail me on 12.anisha@gmail.com

can_4visa

Jun 23, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
AOR Received.
02-04-2013
File Transfer...
23-04-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Passport Req..
24-05-2013 (As per GCMS notes)- missed it as no email received.
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2013
LANDED..........
07-12-2013
Ok anisha I'll surely update you, have you got passport request?
anisha patel said:
Hi, I have sent email to
re-delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca today morning and it's working.

Quote from: nrn1 on July 07, 2013, 04:10:52 pm

while sending email to NDVO I am getting this kind of message:

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

re-delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

Please help, am i sending to wrong address .

Hello Can_4visa , while reading the forum , i came across ur timelines which are same like me ! can u let me know is there any furthur progress in ur case ? you can directly mail me on 12.anisha @ gmail.com

Mangi

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 21st 2013
AOR Received.
Feb 7th 2013
File Transfer...
Feb 18th 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 28th 2012
Passport Req..
Mar 9th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
JN 009 said:
mum_girl, finebalance, mangi, namachii, rupan, gupta417, magesss

Guys, haven't heard from you all for a long time. hope all is well with all of you.

Any news from any of you ? We all are Jan applicants and have submitted PP in March.

When are we going to hear good news............
Hellos....
I really dont know what to update here... Its so damn frustrating... July 14th would be like 120 days sending my passport to NDVO.. I really dont know what to expect here... I just want to get the DM asap n join my husband... Common its like been ages seeing... Last i saw him was Jan... Thats a hell lot of wait...

anisha patel

Feb 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 APR 2013
AOR Received.
23 APR 2013
File Transfer...
23 APR 2013
Med's Done....
31 JAN 2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Hi can_4visa,

No not yet ! I am desparetly waiting for it ! Do u mind if we exchange r mail id ?

can_4visa

Jun 23, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
AOR Received.
02-04-2013
File Transfer...
23-04-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2013
LANDED..........
07-12-2013
Yes you are right there are hardly any update from anywhere, don't know when this strike is gonna end.
Mangi said:
Hellos....
I really dont know what to update here... Its so damn frustrating... July 14th would be like 120 days sending my passport to NDVO.. I really dont know what to expect here... I just want to get the DM asap n join my husband... Common its like been ages seeing... Last i saw him was Jan... Thats a hell lot of wait...

anisha patel

Feb 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 APR 2013
AOR Received.
23 APR 2013
File Transfer...
23 APR 2013
Med's Done....
31 JAN 2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
I see ! Never knew this ! u r going to which province ?

can_4visa

Jun 23, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
AOR Received.
02-04-2013
File Transfer...
23-04-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2013
LANDED..........
07-12-2013
Ontario, what about you?
anisha patel said:
I see ! Never knew this ! u r going to which province ?