29-03-2013
AOR Received.
02-04-2013
File Transfer...
23-04-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Passport Req..
24-05-2013 (As per GCMS notes)- missed it as no email received.
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2013
LANDED..........
07-12-2013
Please provide your complete application timeline.
Canadaposts said:
DO I still have to apply for GCMS notes after receiving email from NDVO that they have received my application and is currently pending to review. If they have requested PPR they would have mention in my email right. I had send inquiry about my application in the month of APril..

I am January 2 2013 applicants waiting For PPR....

can_4visa

Jun 23, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
AOR Received.
02-04-2013
File Transfer...
23-04-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Passport Req..
24-05-2013 (As per GCMS notes)- missed it as no email received.
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2013
LANDED..........
07-12-2013
Yes it seems they are working on weekends; as I have seen few updates (DM and ecas updates) yesterday as well as today.
hash1 said:
Wow so they processing on weekends too??!!

sajuabraham24

Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2013
AOR Received.
25-01-2013
File Transfer...
13-02-2013
Med's Done....
17-11-2012
Passport Req..
07-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2013
LANDED..........
18-11-2013
Raman kaur said:
Its really disappointing...sometimes one really need to think illogically and provide everything what is not required also.

In my case i used to visit India for vacations, but still i provided a PCC from india..to avoid delays, just in case.

As UAE PCC is concerned and as u said she dint go back there, it would be really difficult to get the pcc done. U have two options either get it done from india but it wuld be very lengthy and very stressing..as u need to provide fingerprints with many stamps on it and follow really long procedure. Other option is, she visit abudhabi personally and get her pcc done..u get it within a week after applying. Call up abudhabi general police directorate, they can guide you.
Thanks to everyone who replied. We are going to start the painful procedure now of applying for the UAE PCC. For this we need to go to Delhi, get fingerprints done and attested by the Ministry of External Affairs, then get it attested from the UAE Embassy (which will take 2 days), and then send this along with the complete application to Dubai - most likely we will do this through a friend. More delays. :-(

Actually in IMM 3904, the requirement for PCC is mentioned like this: "Police certificates or clearances from each country in which you and every one in your family aged 18 years or older have resided for six months or more since reaching 18 years of age." At first glance I read this as having resided in a country for six months or more in one stay. After reaching 18, my wife was never in the UAE for more than 6 months at a time, but collectively considering all her vacation trips, yes she was there for more than 6 months. So even though we officially have not heard from NDVO yet, we are going to go ahead with the PCC.

About the notification for passport request, we both use gmail, so I'm pretty sure it would not have been marked as spam. The best thing to do right now is get in touch with NDVO and mention this. Is there anyone who has sent the passport to NDVO without getting the notification - is that advisable?

Thanks again all...

gupta417

Apr 29, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
AOR Received.
06-02-2013
File Transfer...
19-02-2013
Med's Done....
01-01-2013
Passport Req..
09-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
Sanju1986 said:
Apne gam ki Numaish na kar,
Apne nasib ki Azmaish na kar,
Jo tera hai tere Pas khud ayega,
Har roz usse pane Ki khwaish na kar,

Taqdir badal jayegi apne aap hi ae dost,
Muskrana sikh le,
wajah ki talaash na kar...
:)

Anishka

Star Member
May 22, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2013
File Transfer...
24-01-2013
Med's Done....
11-12-2012
Interview........
Jan 22nd 2014
Passport Req..
09-03-2013
LANDED..........
24-04-2014
I really need help. I just read your post on that police certificate and this is making me freak out.
I explain our case. I'm canadian my husband indian. We met as we were both working on a cruise ship. Means that we traveled a lot mainly my husband. When he submit his application we only provide his police clearance from India as we also thought that it was only when staying 6 months in a single trip that we had to provide a police clearance. The other thing which make things complicated is that as a crew member we don't spend more than few days on land the remaining time being at sea. However the stamp in his passport has his entry and exit date from beginning to end of contract which means about 4-5 months each time. So do we really have to provide a police clearance from this or those country. The main port where our ship was attached to was in U.S.
Does anyone know anything about ship work? And how they are considering this when it comes to processing PR application? I read that asking for a U.S. police clearance takes 14-16 weeks is it true?
Hope anyone can help me with that matter as we are waiting already since January and I'm really worry that we might have a huge delay!
Thanks!

sajuabraham24 said:
Thanks to everyone who replied. We are going to start the painful procedure now of applying for the UAE PCC. For this we need to go to Delhi, get fingerprints done and attested by the Ministry of External Affairs, then get it attested from the UAE Embassy (which will take 2 days), and then send this along with the complete application to Dubai - most likely we will do this through a friend. More delays. :-(

Actually in IMM 3904, the requirement for PCC is mentioned like this: "Police certificates or clearances from each country in which you and every one in your family aged 18 years or older have resided for six months or more since reaching 18 years of age." At first glance I read this as having resided in a country for six months or more in one stay. After reaching 18, my wife was never in the UAE for more than 6 months at a time, but collectively considering all her vacation trips, yes she was there for more than 6 months. So even though we officially have not heard from NDVO yet, we are going to go ahead with the PCC.

About the notification for passport request, we both use gmail, so I'm pretty sure it would not have been marked as spam. The best thing to do right now is get in touch with NDVO and mention this. Is there anyone who has sent the passport to NDVO without getting the notification - is that advisable?

Thanks again all...

thisu

Star Member
Jun 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 march 2013
File Transfer...
29 march 2013
Med's Done....
18 January 2013
Passport Req..
19 April 2013
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Anishka said:
I really need help. I just read your post on that police certificate and this is making me freak out.
I explain our case. I'm canadian my husband indian. We met as we were both working on a cruise ship. Means that we traveled a lot mainly my husband. When he submit his application we only provide his police clearance from India as we also thought that it was only when staying 6 months in a single trip that we had to provide a police clearance. The other thing which make things complicated is that as a crew member we don't spend more than few days on land the remaining time being at sea. However the stamp in his passport has his entry and exit date from beginning to end of contract which means about 4-5 months each time. So do we really have to provide a police clearance from this or those country. The main port where our ship was attached to was in U.S.
Does anyone know anything about ship work? And how they are considering this when it comes to processing PR application? I read that asking for a U.S. police clearance takes 14-16 weeks is it true?
Hope anyone can help me with that matter as we are waiting already since January and I'm really worry that we might have a huge delay!
Thanks!

It is the best advise please contact CIC call center or immigration consultant. They may give you correct answer.

Harshiddhi005

Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-MAY-2013 REACHED CIC-M ON 10-MAY-2013
AOR Received.
1-JUNE-2013
File Transfer...
4-JUNE-2013
Med's Done....
5-FEB-2013
Passport Req..
20-JUNE-2013 REACED NEW DELHI ON 27-JUNE-2013
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON
LANDED..........
HOPEFULLY SOON
Anishka said:
Thanks!
If u or ur husband have stayed in any other country for MORE THAN 6 MONTHS thn youbneed to provide pcc not for less thn 6 months so calculate all ur trips any goes above 6 months thn pcc is must... Hope it helps...

mannatdel

Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
File Transfer...
06-02-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-03-13
VISA ISSUED...
decision made 28-06-13
Hey I got my passport back with shining visa....very happy...don't know what should I feel....my mom broken into tears...i am confused should i smile or ...... ;D ;D finally wait ends.Thanks to all for being a part of my life....really miss you guys....

Especially Gulzar, Yogeetha, Tenzin, Hm82, magess,mangi, myrah, gupta, , Harshiddhi005:-* :-* :-*

Thanks everyone I know I have missed some names but you all have supported me lot..

Catch u soon guys..Yogeetha you are my doll....will miss u lottt....hope to see you soon in Canada. ... :-* :-*...I know you will be very happy....

Mangi

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 21st 2013
AOR Received.
Feb 7th 2013
File Transfer...
Feb 18th 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 28th 2012
Passport Req..
Mar 9th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
mannatdel said:
Hey I got my passport back with shining visa....very happy...don't know what should I feel....my mom broken into tears...i am confused should i smile or ...... ;D ;D finally wait ends.Thanks to all for being a part of my life....really miss you guys....

Especially Gulzar, Yogeetha, Tenzin, Hm82, magess,mangi, myrah, gupta, , Harshiddhi005:-* :-* :-*

Thanks everyone I know I have missed some names but you all have supported me lot..

Catch u soon guys..Yogeetha you are my doll....will miss u lottt....hope to see you soon in Canada. ... :-* :-*...I know you will be very happy....
Wow wow wow... i certainly know what u r goin thru.... All the very best in life Mannat... See u soon in Canada if possible...Do its ur turn to pray for all of us :)

Mangi

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 21st 2013
AOR Received.
Feb 7th 2013
File Transfer...
Feb 18th 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 28th 2012
Passport Req..
Mar 9th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
Guys i do have a small Qn here to the snr members of this forum...
Firstly just wanted to know if is it true that the NDVO doesnt keep the PP for more than 120 days with them...
Second qn was, if we happen to go for this GCSM notes... what exactly would be the response we get. As in, do they mentioned each and every detail pertaining to our application.. like passport requested on.. passport received on...
waiting for the reply..
Thanks

jk45

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
File Transfer...
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
22-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2013 DM
Congrats a lot mannat .. :)

hash1

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Jan, 2013
File Transfer...
14 Feb, 2013
Med's Done....
May, 2013
Passport Req..
9 Mar, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 21, 2013
LANDED..........
Soon
Congratulations Mannatdel.. We are very very happy for you..Marvelous you got ur pp in 3 days since the DM status..Ur dream finally came true giving us all such soaring hopes that very soon In shaa Allaah ours will also come.. All the best! And Travel safe.

mannatdel said:

kiratjohal

Star Member
Mar 8, 2011
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2013
AOR Received.
08-03-2013
File Transfer...
08-03-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2012
Passport Req..
16-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2013
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
mannatdel said:

Congratulations Mannat!! Book ticket , pack your bags and fly... :) Have a great Life ahead!! Take care.

BK_Can

Jun 29, 2013
Hey guys, I got my passport with the shiny stamp too today....Received it by registered post.
Visa issue date is 24-06-2013 :D

Congratulations mannatdel....hv fun in canada.

I'm praying for all others to reunite with their partners soon in Canada.
Hang on guys....wish u all the best!

Thanks

SAHIL SINGH

Mar 27, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
Med's Request
September 2016
Med's Done....
19-Feb-2013 Exp 5-Mar-2014
Interview........
19-Mar-2014 Rejected (Appealed June 2014)
Passport Req..
Old (20-06-2013) NEW - Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting (Hearing date is August 15th 2016) Succesfull
LANDED..........
Waiting
mannatdel said:

congrats dear.

i have asked u one question in my earlier post but i guess u didnt read it so again im asking u my question is what is the validity of your PRV i mean what is the expiry date? is it the same date as ur medial expiry date?